Fashion and makeup etc tips Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkPrincesa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:59 pm
GilAskan

http://www.pinoystores.com/product.php?store=bestseller&productid=16629&cat=0&page=1

That's one location, with a pretty good price too.

For more products, here's an entire site of skin whitening soaps, lotions, scrubs, etc:

http://www.pristinesworld.com/index.php

Does any of that work on freckles?
I am very pale, but living in florida... I have freckles... and HATE them. I avoide the sun as much as possible, but burn fast (20 min?) and freckle faster... Someone suggested lemon juice... but then to go in the sun to activate it, and I am afraid to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:07 pm
Soda Ex Machina
Raeth+exe
I don't normally say this. I purchase my eyeshadow and some eyeliner colors at Hot Topic, because they're the only place that has good neon colors around here.

Would that be that Eye Smudge stuff?
I'd been looking for electric green eyeshadow since time immemorial and it sent me into glee-fits when I stumbled across it.

However, if you use it or anything like it, mix it with a bit of water first, or it clumps up all weird.

OH, AND. Please don't use pencilly mushy eyeliner if you're going to draw elaborate swirly eyeball things. 99.9% of the time it'll come out all gloppy looking. Liquid eyeliner = love.

Oh yes. Electric green = love, too.

They have a bunch of eyeliners and eye color there with little skulls and crossbones on them. They're all pretty spiff.

And yes, liquid eyeliner is excellent for designing, but ONLY if you can do it right. So test it on your hand first. XD

I only use pencil because I fail with liquid. I sharpen it uber-thin, and then draw tiny little swirls. Then again, I work with pen in minute detail all the time, so I have a hand for it. A novice.... may fail. Horribly.

Simim

5,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Endlos Blut Staub

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:16 pm
The more expensive the make up, the better. : ) It's all I hear and it's VERY true. Of course, I dont LIKE it. I deal with it.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff