Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think ghost are real?
  yes
  no
View Results

nightwing773

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:47 am
I don't get mad alot at all. It's just 4 things that make me mad.

1. cowardice, or implying it on me.
2. expressly disobeying something I told you to do when it concerns me
3. messing with my friends
4. implying that someone is stupid when they are really a very smart person.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:05 am
then I wouldnt make u mad at all xD i dont do any of that stuff  

Lilium_Crusade

nightwing773

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:12 am
xd biggrin good, then we'll get along great

those are the only things that ever make me mad in any way at all, so otherwise, you really can't make me mad, I have no temper for anything else... sweatdrop biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:27 am
hey tori is there any new stuff on that car crash outside ur house..?  

Lilium_Crusade

kykana

Invisible Informer

8,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:02 am
When I was in 4th grade I was walking to to kitchen to get a midnight snack and I saw this black women in the hallway to my side door as I walked past.
She was wearing this blue dress that looked like colonial times and an apron. When I looked back she was gone.
A couple years later my dad was looking up history on our town and found that it was part of the underground railroad.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:25 am
Ghosts are real, but they can't interact with us or our world. They are risdual psychic imprints left in buildings and places by the people who lived there, when a ghost walks through a wall thats because there once was a door there. Its like a projection of the past in the present.  

Rellik San
Crew

[Ninja_Of_The_Thirteen]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:44 pm
my house is borrrring..... the only thing scary about it is my brothers live in it.... that should be scary enoff sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:47 am
My house is pretty weirdly old. It was originally a camp, but it's been built on by previous owners so much it doesn't even look anything like it used to. (Or anything like a normal house, for that matter.)
The lady who owned it in about 1950 or so was named Mrs. West. She was known for her garden, she grew all sorts of weird plants and such.

She died in the backyard of my house, in her garden.

When I was about three or four, my parents decided to start growing stuff.

Apparently, I came inside one day, said "Mrs. West likes your plants", and walked off.

I had no idea who she was then.  

Vexworth

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:20 am
nightwing773
one ghost story I personally love is the washer woman. This happened to me, and to two of my friends. If you walk by a creek or river and see a woman in black washing bloodly clothes or bloody bodies, the bodies are the people who will die soon, and if it's on new year, the people who will die in the next year. The clothes mean you yourself will die. I saw the washer woman in the creek behind my house when I took a walk at midnight on new years eve, and I asked her who she was and she just looked at me and continues her washing. She was washing the body of my last boyfriend and two of his brothers. my boyfriend dies in september, his younger brother october, and his youngest brother two weeks ago. All of cancer. My bf saw the woman himself over at my house, he was staying with me that weekend, and took a walk, he saw it and knew what it meant. He didn't tell me till the day he died on his deathbed.

Creepy enough?

The origins of the "washer woman" come from Scottish mythology. I cannot be arsed to look up the actual name right now. Sort of like a Scottish banshee.

My ghost story.....My room roared at me.

Yeah...

Oh, and one night I was trying to sleep, and something whispered in my ear. I got up, re-adjusted, and then I heard the whispering again. Then it turned into a hiss and suddenly stopped.

This one still scares me: I was watching a movie late at night, then turned on Comedy Central. Suddenly, I hear the screeching of brakes and a tapping on my window. Then I heard a female voice scremaing the name Marco. I called my friend the next day (she live sin another state) and told her what happened. She said she had heard the same thing at the same time I heard it.

I've also had nights where somebody tapped on my window, but when my dad checked to see if anything was outside, he said he didn't see anyone and didn't hear the tapping, even though I heard it. It was really slow at first, too. It was like, "Tap...tap.......tap.....tap, tap... tap tap tap... taptaptaptaptapTAP!"

Scared the s**t outta me.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:41 am

Beware the Jabberwock my son!
The Jaws that bite, the claws that snatch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!

All you luckies. ><

I never got to see one for real, but when I was little I used to always think every little tick or knock in the house was a ghost.

It sucked, because I would always tell friends at school, in like 2nd grade, and they would always laugh at me, except this one kid. He would then tell me HIS ghost stories. Then in 3rd grade he told me he made them all up and made fun of me behind my back. ><

I still believes in them.

The wolf waits below, hungry and lonely
And Cries to the moon
If only, if only

Ether-Eating Eskimo

kykana

Invisible Informer

8,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:05 pm
Rellik San
Ghosts are real, but they can't interact with us or our world. They are risdual psychic imprints left in buildings and places by the people who lived there, when a ghost walks through a wall thats because there once was a door there. Its like a projection of the past in the present.

I know, but what freaked me out (and confused me) was my house was built when I was in 1st grade.
I was like how could a ghost be here if its a brand new house?
Especially if the ghost was a run-a-way slave.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:10 pm
kykana
Rellik San

I know, but what freaked me out (and confused me) was my house was built when I was in 1st grade.

Could be an imprint on the land as opposed to the property. On my old street we had the spirit of an old woman that would wonder everyones back yards.  

Rellik San
Crew

kykana

Invisible Informer

8,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:29 pm
Rellik San
kykana
Rellik San

Could be an imprint on the land as opposed to the property. On my old street we had the spirit of an old woman that would wonder everyones back yards.

That could have been it.
Never thought of that ...

I also just remembered another ghost thing. My mom says that I used to talk to my Step-Grandpa when I was little, like I would be in my room just doing what ever, and have a conversation with no one in the room. When she would ask who I was talking to I would say "To Grandpa Bud". I also had this Barbie radio clock, and I would always have the alarm off yet during the day the radio would suddenly go on and I remember saying, "Grandpa Bud, stop turning my radio on." and I would turn it off again, this would happen two times a day sometimes.

I would also talk to my Grandma after she died when I was in kindergarten. I would be in my room after my dad tucked me in and I remember seeing her sitting on the edge or laying in my bed next to me, I would tell her about my day.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:24 pm
nightwing773
if it's a natural water sourse it works. midnight on new years shows those close to you that will die within the next year. So if you do not see her, supposedly no one close to you will die.
Would a canal work? It's the only water source near me besides the river that's fifteen miles away whee  

turntechKilljoy

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Verienkeli

Girl-Crazy Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:03 pm
My two ghostly experiences aren't that interesting, but here they are...

Both happened on the East Cemetary Ridge in Gettysburg, PA.

The first happened while I was on a "Haunted History Tour" from the Farnsworth House. I was fading in and out of listening to the tour guide while watching the woodline. All of a sudden there was a bright orange flash about ten feet deep in the woods. The reason I believe this to be a ghost experience is because everything behind the woodline is private property these days and no camera flash or firefly looks like that. The only thing I could think of was muzzle flash.

The second happened the very next night. I was standing about where I had been the night before, but I was alone this time. Suddenly I felt a presence behind me. It was at least somewhat hostile. After a few minutes of me just standing there watching the shadows of the nearby trees swaying in the streetlight I felt the presence fade as a shadow quickly moved just one way across the nearest patch of light.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff