Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi YGO RPG: Of Fairies Woes (New Seto Needed!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:07 pm
"But... if there are seals around me... What's getting through? How am I getting new scars?" Seto was almost worried to mention any such thing with his brother listening, but he knew full well that his brother knew. He closed his eyes, realizing how stupid he probably sounded. "No, you probably don't know... that's just one of those screwed up things that happens to me somehow..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:37 am
Mokuba looked at his big brother, sobbing.
"Do you feel okay, big brother?" he asked, since Seto usually sounded very confident.

Set0Kaiba

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:44 pm
"Scars? Wait... At night, probably, that's the strongest time, at night, midnight or so...." Jou murmered. "Something would have cracked it, and it's a blood seal, strong blood seal... The only stronger seal is a love seal... Not enough magic or experience for it back then. Something with a lot of power would be the only thing able to break it."

Jou was hard at thought, refrencing anything and everything that he could think of. "Do you get odd dreams before a new idea or invention occurs?" He questioned.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:55 pm
"Kind of like the ones I get because of Yugi, ya." Seto replied. "But what does that have to do with it?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:00 pm
"Gremlins.... Ever hear of those? They aren't like in that movie... They're very intellegent and hold power over inventions, creation.... But, their sneaky little bastards.... And if you don't acknowledge that there's some muse to something they gave you a dream to create, oooo boy, better watch your back," Jou commented. "Only thing nastier than them are pixies. I wouldn't put it past a gremlin to figure out a way to crack my seal... Especially one that's a couple months old."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:24 pm
"Gremlins? Don't they destroy planes?" Seto asked, having heard the stories of pilots of WWII and being somewhat cynical.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:31 pm
"More than that, they gave you humans fire, the dreams of the first industrial age, heck, it's how you humans got so far. However, they are a picky bunch. If someone doesn't give a little credit to 'something' else being involved, everything else breaks loose, they can easily mess up any invention known, a new virus in everyone's computers, a busted down car, power goes out.... That sort of thing, during the war, they did destroy planes and other things out of spite for the human race itself, at the time. War is the only idea your kind really created on it's own. Something Gremlins loath you for indefinately, being able to create on your own, as a few humans have been able to do." He stated. "I can fight them pretty well, but the scratches aren't necessarily from them, they don't like leaving traces of themselves about. More than likely, they're letting something else loose on you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:38 pm
"Three guesses what that is..." Seto muttered, looking away.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:40 pm
Jou nabbed the other's arms. "Not a vengeful spirit... Not a normal creature either... A dragon, but how'd they capture one?! Unless.... How big is the gardens around your place?" Jou questioned.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:52 pm
"Um... bigger than the house? With the hedge maze, they'd be acres huge, larger than the public park downtown." Seto replied, more confused by the second.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:22 pm
Mokuba looked up at the others, looking a bit lost.
"What's wrong with our gardens?" he wondered, finally having something to say.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:36 am
"I wondered about that... It's a large enough space.... More than enough.... The gremlins aren't ones to carry out their own tasks, they probably kidnapped a dragon and his mate showed him how to get into your home. Mail box opening and such... And he probably is battling you for territory. Actually a dragon is very much like you yourself, Kaiba. They're full of pride, sometimes too much so. Especially when they have a female to impress." Jou commented, truthfully. "Smart too, they can speak what most people call 'A gift of tongues' I too have it but it took years to learn to use it. Dragons are natural speakers."

Jou stood up. "He probably isn't going to move off of your property, sounds too impressive and if you have automatic sprinkling, then it's almost guaranteed that he won't budge an inch, but your home probably isn't something he'd want. I could help you find the little guy and compromise."

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:47 am
'This is ridiculous...' Seto thought, but then what did he have to lose this way?
"Alright..." He answered cautiously. "But not one single word of this to anyone."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:54 am
"You think I'd put a dragon or myself in danger by saying anything like this? I mean, who'd believe that you talked to a dragon anyway?" The other questioned.

Thus, they started their hunt and a few hours later, Jou heard something beautiful. "He hasn't even convinced her yet, that's why he's so territorial... I've got them!" He called out to the others, before shooting up a tree and managing to nab the colorful jewel like male, all blues and greens. But spitting mad right at the moment. "Unhand me at once!" It yelled at Jou. "Or I'll... I'll bite off that nose of yours!"

It looked like the size of a normal iguana and was struggling in Jou's grasp. "Sorry can't, you've been hurting a human, snake."

"SNAKE! I AM NO SNAKE! BUTTERFLY BOY!" The other snarled at him.

"Oi... Butterflies can dodge better than you can." Jou pointed out. "I'm not the one who wants to see you though. He is."

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:05 am
Seto looked at the struggling creature critically and couldn't help but think of the grandeur of his own Blue Eyes Dragons.
"So you're the one responsible! Aren't dragons supposed to have honour? What kind of dragon goes around attacking sleeping humans?" Seto asked angrily.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff