• Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:54 pm
Angel Bruja
spooky_sez
Zombies.

I have a paralising fear of zombies.
eek eek

I'm afraid of zombies too. I also don't like spiders, moths, circus clowns or mimes (Cirque de Solei clowns are fine), or falling from high places.

I can watch Shaun of the Dead without getting too freaked out. Still, there are bits in it that just make me shudder.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:24 pm
Hospitals.

Whenever I go in one I almost have a panic-attack.

I don't what it is.

The clandestine white walls, the odd silence in a place where death and suffering occurs or the smell.

Which is odd, because Halloween 2 is one of my favorite movies.

That and needles. sweatdrop

Lexiegirl

MiZeRy-WhisperS

Fashionable Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:44 pm
I'm afraid of the dark, what's in the dark, and being alone in the dark(these are my number one worst fears). I'm also scared of bugs, loseing anyone I hold dear(this is my second worst fear), and over happyfied anything. Super happy things creep the hell out of me.*Shivers just thinking of happyfied things* Oh, and hospitals, needles, and..............I think I'm just paranoid.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:20 pm
Lexiegirl
Hospitals.

Whenever I go in one I almost have a panic-attack.

I don't what it is.

The clandestine white walls, the odd silence in a place where death and suffering occurs or the smell.

Which is odd, because Halloween 2 is one of my favorite movies.

That and needles. sweatdrop

I think it's the smell I hate the most......

.+Melanthios+.

essenceofzedak

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:59 pm
Heights. I'm afraid of heights, they make my knees shake... but strangely, I'm not afrad of flying sweatdrop

I'm terrified of crowds... it's not that I can't move around in a city or at a mall, I just suddenly get panic-attacks randomly, or if there's lots of people behind my back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:13 pm
Im afraid of spiders, and biting insects...for some reason. Ima also afraid of something that will happen to my closest friends, and death of someone close. Also, places where people have died at, ex:my grandmother died in my room, while she was sick.: Also if parinoia was a cancer, Id be dead. Im very paranoid all the time. Im also afraid of hieghts, being in front of people, and clowns. They scare me. They smile too much. The wierd thing to me, is that My nickname is Smiley. (Dont Ask) so thats a little bit freaky to me.  

[goth_empress]

prettyful_flower

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:56 pm
Dead Ed
My most irrational fear would have to be realistic-looking dolls...
try staring at one in the face for five minutes in a dimly-lit room O_o

lol I know, there freaky
SOmone of my friends have them in there room and I can't sleep in a room with the dolls in it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:15 pm
I'm afraid of being home alone or awake really late at night, because I feel like somebody's gonna kidnap me, or something freaky like that. I'm a little afraid of the dark. I'm afraid of any of my family members/friends dying, and myself. (Not because I'm afraid of death, but I want to live a nice, fullfilled life before I die.)
My greatest fear is being completely alone.  

Spooky Ames

Redwing~Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:35 pm
for me, my fears cant really be explained. Im pretty much afraid of the future and what might happen and how im going to do in life, but i shouldnt fear that because i know that i must still keep ahead and keep going onward regardless of what the future may hold. I also fear the thoughts of death. How it will be like, whats to expect, but once again a stupid though and I must remember I know that eventually we die sooner or later. sweatdrop Honestly, my fears are rather pointless.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:49 pm
I'll close my eyes...

::looks around::

Ok, I know that this is going to sound totally crazy..but...

snuffleupagus from Sesame Street

::shivers:: Scares the crap out of me.

...let the whole thing pass me by.

SaiBlackNight

Redwing~Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:40 pm
ohh, the teletubies too, and how they always look like they're on acid or something. I just think theyre scary in general. those shows freaked me out, and i didnt like seseme street.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:22 pm
I used to be scared of sleeping.. I'd wake up constantly and have panic attacks.

Thats the irrational one. The slightly justified ones are heights, running something over, and things exploding in my face.

n.n

Sideparting

6shattered6chandelier6

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:11 pm
I'm terrified of whatever was in my room that decided to roar at me when I was just an innocent eight year old...b*****d thingy scared me into sleeping in the living room.

Also: Watching paranormal stuff at night. I love paranormal T.V. specials and what not, but I start feeling a breeze brush me every time I do, which messes me up because, A. I'm already scared out of my mind, B. I have to convince myself it's just my hyper imagination when it could be real (though unlikely), and C. unless I'm boiling, I don't turn the fan on and I hate opening windows at night.

It'd be cool to meet a ghost, of cours, but I'd rather do it on my own terms and not when I'm trying to watch late night T.V.

Oh, and I'm terrified of cannibals. Really. Can't watch the movies, can't watch the specials on them. DAMN YOU SWEENEY TODD!

(My friends are huge fans of Sweeney Todd and love to sing "Try the Priest" around me, just to freak me out...Sadists...)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:05 am
im scared to be alive during the end of the world aka when the sun explodes and burns everything in its path oh and being buried alive AHHH  

xX x0mbie Xx

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces