Cynical Optimist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:07 pm
quadrophenia555
innerbeauty
quadrophenia555
innerbeauty
quadrophenia555
innerbeauty
My friend and I found the PERFECT song for Edward with how he feels towards Bella. Its name is "Here In Your arms" by Hellogoodbye. We both were so happy when we found it. ^_^ We actually made our own soundtrack, trying to find a song that fit into the individual characters. We have it on a CD. XP

i like that song alot, dont get me wrong, but I think that song might be a little poopy for edward. I cant really see him liking that kind of music so it is hard to imagine that as his theme song. i think it is good for the playlist though

Well, my friend and I were focusing more on the words rather than the music. I can't really see him in that upbeat tempo, either, but the words are just dead accurate about how he feels. Especially the "'Cause our lips can touch, and our cheeks can brush" part. That's what got me. whee The music to it is nice too, though.

yeah that does make sense, i lthink I would laugh if edawrd was into that kinda music. he seems like a music snob to me

Lol, doesn't he have a HUGE collection of cds and stuff in his room though? I guess he likes all different varieties.

what i mean by music snob is that althought hey ca perfectly open to different types of music, they believe the kinds that like are the only good kinds of music and none else should be tolerated. for example when he was going thourgh the different decades and saying wether the music sucksed or not. that was harsh i likes 80's underground, and lots of good rock/punk bands came out of the movement

Yeah, that's true. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:53 am
BitchLord
Hahaha, I definitely didn't see that Ashley had already posted. Ooops. Well, I posted the lyrics. So meh.

muahaha, i got to it first.  

quadrophenia555

Twilight-Related Fanart

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas