Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 am
"Hey. Calm down." Darz knew that she was mad but really...

"HA HA! Good times." Clar added his comment. "Really though, let's get going."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:51 am
"Ya we can't waist anymore time we need to leave know." Shizume said going ahead "Since I didn't have time to get my things I'll get them know and wait for you at the gate in 15minutes got it?"  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:45 pm
"I know we can't waste time, Shizume-chan. I'll go ahead and go to the gate now. I don't need anything, but my sword. If I do, I'll buy something from a nearby village. See ya. Oh, and be careful...The Sand could still be around." Sabrina started running towards the Konoha gate.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:24 pm
Shizume rushed home and changed her clothes she wore when she felt it was nescarry for the mission and chingin her headband to her favorite on with a black long ribbon. got a few more weponds and one that no one has seen before because she never drew it when someone was around it was her best whip a lighting whip. When she was ready she headed to the gate just in time and was the second person there.  

Itachi Girl5

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:10 pm
Darz and Clar came last. "See? I told you we'd be last cause you had to take that route to see off your girlfriend. I'm just suprised it wasn't me this time."

"Oh well. At least we're here." Clar shurgged.

"Ready?" Darz looked at the two girls.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:53 pm
"Ready when you are." Sabrina stood up and brushed herself off. "I changed my mind and ran home at the last minute." She lifted her bag on her back, she had brought some changes of clothes and some more weapons.
"Wanna run on the road or throught the trees? The trees of course is the fastest route." Sabrina asked the other three. "Oh...did the Hokage elect a leader?"

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:15 pm
"No you guys want to head back and ask real quick? Oh I have to worn you guys about something later alright."Shizume said getting up from her small cat-nap. "So we gonna check or what?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:50 am
"Yeah. I guess so."  

viewtifulkye

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:12 pm
"Let's go"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:19 pm
"Uh...guys? Let's just elect Darz...the Hokage probably wants us to get to the Sand village. All in favor say, Ay, all in no favor say, Nay." Sabrina says while adjusting her shoes. "Ay!"  

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:45 pm
"Ay" Shizume said walking out the gates before anyone noticed she was already out of the village  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:15 pm
Darz walked out the gate and said, "Ay."
"What just happened?" Clar said, following the group.  

viewtifulkye

Novatone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:54 pm
"You know what? I have no idea what just happened..." Sabrina said greatly confused. "Well, I guess 3 out of 4 Ay's decides Darz as leader, so yeah...lead the way." Sabrina said jumping in front of Darz.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:38 pm
"hey can we just go? This is seems like a lame mission all well"Shizume said heading into the trees  

Itachi Girl5

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:16 pm
"Alright then. Let's go." And the group took off, jumping from tree to tree.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games