Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:19 pm
The time had come for all of Aeonce to spring into a diffrent stage. It was now a time for Kings to rise. Together the 4 main nations that had survived the tyrany of Joa Boo and his Dark Hand formed an aliance known as Omega, meaning untill the end. These 4 Kingdoms consisted of the:
Hevons = a powerful nation made souly of the chlestral angels. Beings that had holy powers and physical fetures that resembled angels.

Kine = the strongest standing kingdom on Aeonce that stood fomr the very begining. It homes the largest growing race known as the humans.

Tislaun = The Great Lion King holds his gates here with an army of Thestrals. After the Dark Hand had destroyed them, Tislaun reserected from his stone grave to join the thestrals lives back together.

Baji = the first home to the elves which where killed off by the dark hand now lies in the hands of one of the only living elves left, Darth Gravear. he alone collected the beasts on his planet to unite them as one army and now stands as part of the Omega.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:06 pm
((Pretty Sweet))
Sogue lends his blades to Omega and specificially to the Hevons, with his longtime friend and mentor Drew.  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:55 pm
Helena's allegiance lies with no one but herself. However, she will fight for the highest bidder.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:15 pm
SkittleScion
((Pretty Sweet))
Sogue lends his blades to Omega and specificially to the Hevons, with his longtime friend and mentor Drew.

Within the greater castle set up along the outscerts(sp) of the thunderplains was Toru's comanding castle. This is where your story begins. This castle was set up as a 3 checkpoint fortress. Its main focuss was to house the fugitives(sp) from hevon 7 untill there was a place for them much more stable, as well as the structure being a key deffensive stance against the Dark Hand army focused on liberating(sp) Hevon 7. This post was seen as the front lines from the war stand point and was not exactly this best place to be catching up on the current world. Things happend quickly and the young Toru handled it with extreme care.

Moments ago word was that the Dark Hand had completled its liberation of Hevon 7 and was now in procedure to bring it out of the air. This could not be acomplished unless the thunderplains castle was removed from its place. last seen of the army was a few sets of enemy units aproching and camping just out side the Thunderplains first checkpint  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:31 pm
Arthien
Helena's allegiance lies with no one but herself. However, she will fight for the highest bidder.

((well intresting but I can work with that....i dont know if you know how this rp works.....i am in control of the story line and am called the "dungon(sp) master" thats not realy what you have to reffer to me as its just a technical term. I will respond to your every message with the plot or what ever else is going on...i give you the backround, the setting, everything, and from there your free to do anything....its pretty crazy.))
((so im going to throw you in a bar to being becasue that is like the prime place you will ever find any mercenary(sp)))
Your place in the bar was the least crowded and shared nothing in comin to the rest of the room. Along the sides of the walls where trophys of sorts and mounted animals. The booths where crammed against the walls and some full of people laughing and carrying on about past fights and kills they have had. Some men keep to them sleves and hung against the walls alone. A bord at one end of the bar held a list of all of the present hitts. the bar tender rummaged through his drinks behind the counter and mixing up a mans orders.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:33 pm
Sogue moved thoroughtout the castle, trying to find either Toru or one of her underclass officers. He needed order, and he needed to kill weak opponents. He hadn't done anything in his new vampire body yet, and he needed to take on something that wasn't a challenge. Warm up, so to speak. And weak Shades were the best things for this. But first he needed orders. He needed someone to tell him where to be.  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:04 pm
SkittleScion
Sogue moved thoroughtout the castle, trying to find either Toru or one of her underclass officers. He needed order, and he needed to kill weak opponents. He hadn't done anything in his new vampire body yet, and he needed to take on something that wasn't a challenge. Warm up, so to speak. And weak Shades were the best things for this. But first he needed orders. He needed someone to tell him where to be.

Through out the castle there where sets of armorys, stables, archarys, barackses, and workshops. At each was a comanding officer that if couldn't give you a good feel of where to be, could point you in the right direction to some one who could. The first checkpoint wall was now in lock down and there was no exiting that gate untill the clear was ok. The walls where being manned and seige machines put together. The procces would take about a day for the entire wall to be completly in order for the best defense. Toru was no where to be seen so you couldn't realy get to her but while in your search you did hear a fimilar voice.
((I dont remember her name but your daughter))
"hey daddy your back...daddy is that realy you. I heard word that you where alive but i didn't belive it." The voice said as smaller hands reached around your sides and hugged you.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:11 pm
((Lexus))

Sogue whipped around and snatched up the pre-teen girl.
"Oh, Lexus, is that really you? You've gotton so big. Yeah, obviously it's true that i'm back...now, where's your brother?"
((Meaning Aaylaa))

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:26 pm
"hes off at another school studying a counter to shadow trickory. When you died he was pretty set on killing Joa Boo, and then when he got mom..............." Lex said and then trailed off. "oh daddy its been so hard without you. Mom was taken away when M castle fell to the Dark Hand and she was crucified like a witch." she cryed out crushing her face into your sholder. It was amazing how fast her smile went to an all out bowling.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:29 pm
"Oh, dear. Well, daddy is here now," Sogue said, surprising himself with the lack of caring. He supposed it had something to do with the fact that he never met Dite as a Vampire...the Fox Demon part of him was dead along with her.
"Honey, I have something to tell you, and a question to ask." he said, wiping the girls' wet eyes.
"Daddy was ressurected BY Joa-Boo. Somehow the ressurection has made me immune to some of his control, so now it's my job to bring the fight to the mad-man. If anyone is going to avenge your mother it's me.
And secondly, do you know where Toru is? I need to speak with her."

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:52 pm
"dad....uhh, why do you look so diffrent" Lex asked sudenly noticeing your big chaneg in outfit. " You seem kind of cold" she stoped for a bit as if a little confused and scared all at the same time.
"well Toru is gone Recruting back at Kine. she wont be back for a while now. The control is left to Vosler....he should be at the first check point gate."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:56 pm
"Thank you dear. And...when Joa-Boo ressurected me I reverted to the way I was born, which was as a Vampire. I'm sorry if I feel cold, there isn't much I can do about it. I love you very much Lexus, now...I suggjest that you either find a way to be usefull for the incoming attack, or get shelter. I bet you can still handle your keyblades well. I'll see you later, I need to find Vossler and see where he can use my help." The vampire hugged his daughter and then walked off toward the checkpoint, searching for the Chlestral in charge.  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:04 pm
Vossler wasn't very hard to find. he seemed attached to his horse and towered over the soldiers gathered around him for support. he was yelling out orders and seemed add to the point most of his messages didn't even get finished, but in the end it all worked out.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:10 pm
Sogue strode confidently over to the Chlestral.

"Vossler, it's Sogue...I need orders." he said it quickly and concisly. The vampire meant business. He hoped Vossler had already heard about his ressurection, so he wouldn't have to explain it for the umpteenth time, so that he could get on with making himself usefull.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:16 pm
"ohh Sogue, a whole heck of a time to be showing up now. You wnat to be missing out on things. best be prepareing your self for battle." Vossler said with a cool voice as his eyes fell on the little guy. he turned to face him with his horse going to the side and through out a hand at Sogue's sholder as a friendly gesture.
"I just sent out another team to bring back word of the enemy's pogresion. There the only once getting action tonight. I expect them to hold ground outside the castle to heid them from building a full front force attack. You better catch up if you want to matter here."  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff