YEAH! of course!
  HELL NO!
View Results

Lynx Raven Raide

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:47 pm
queendeath
Cherry_bomber
So, do you like the guy? tell me why.
HELL NO he is a gay idiot t**t that das every thing that bushy das.
hehe, it reminds me of when mark latham called him an arselicker, and the liberals a conga line of suckholes  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:07 pm
Truthfully not fond of the man, and I'm not saying I'd vote for him, but I think if it hadn't been for the IR thing he'd be voted in again. Basically every liberal supporter I know has said they won't be voting for him after that because it's affected them so much.
Quite honestly it is time for a change, and I think Rudd and Gillard are the ones who'll manage it.  

Lady Dao

Black-Almaz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:07 pm
its funny how people with out families winge about the small ist thing....i dont get weekends off.....a country doesnt shut down for a weekend...there must always be someone working....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:48 pm
Black-Almaz
its funny how people with out families winge about the small ist thing....i dont get weekends off.....a country doesnt shut down for a weekend...there must always be someone working....
even if you do work weekends, you do need time off at some point. when i was working in roxby, i was working 13 days on 1 day off, and for that 1 day off i did nothing because i was too ********. by the way, those days werent the old 8 hours either, they were 10 - 12 hours long each.  

Lynx Raven Raide

O n y x

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:04 am
People seem to say that they don't like him, just for the sake of saying it...As in making negative jokes...But really I couldn't think of a Prime Minister that I'd prefer.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:42 pm
O n y x
People seem to say that they don't like him, just for the sake of saying it...As in making negative jokes...But really I couldn't think of a Prime Minister that I'd prefer.
i dunno, after this last term, almost anyone is better than him in most people's opinion  

Lynx Raven Raide

Black-Almaz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:27 pm
watching the news over the last week...i found that the labour leader is using the same methods as eye brows  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:20 pm
Black-Almaz
watching the news over the last week...i found that the labour leader is using the same methods as eye brows

You're freakishly right there.

And I'd die without weekends. I understand that yeah, some folks have to work weekends, but I dont think people should have to work 7 days a week. That's just plain wrong. My partner was doing 16 hour days 4-5 days a week for a bit there, while I'm doing regular full time over the week. It's not good on relationships, it's not good/healthy on the people involved...esp when you're blue collar workers like we both are! The money was good though! lol  

Falethial

O n y x

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:15 am
Lynx Raven Raide
O n y x
i dunno, after this last term, almost anyone is better than him in most people's opinion

I don't think that is everyones general opinion. What is it that you disagree with at the moment?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:17 am
O n y x
Lynx Raven Raide
O n y x

I don't think that is everyones general opinion. What is it that you disagree with at the moment?
the IR laws for one, plus the disgrace called Iraq, and his general a** kissing of george w  

Lynx Raven Raide

O n y x

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:24 am
Lynx Raven Raide
O n y x
Lynx Raven Raide
O n y x

the IR laws for one, plus the disgrace called Iraq, and his general a** kissing of george w

Why do you think Australia joins all the wars with America?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:37 am
lynx I think your very naive on the issue of ir laws. and the wars..+ economy, and how much we really need America. you say we kiss there a**...no matter how you look at it....we depend on them to buy our stuff....and for the defence of aus if we get invaded...all our news American sats...all our Intel us stats + money...its not even funny how we depend on the rest of the world...and if a new labour government is chosen and does what the old one did....oh man....we lost our ability to build our own ships...our own plains....we lost a huge portion of the infrastructure we had......why do you think we have to buy tanks. Plains ...plus other things from other countries...(it does have allot to do with the cost of researching and building prototypes until a working one is found) but we were able to that before  

Black-Almaz

Falethial

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:32 pm
Very true. We need the yanks, as horrible as that is to admit it's the truth. We've got a fair way to go before we can even -think- about becoming a stand alone county. a**-kissing is saving us money! I'm not complaining.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:45 pm
1) saying things like 'take a look at what happened under labor last time' is bs. as it is over 10 years since they were in and ideals have changed. also, america isnt the world. i'd prefer we strengthen ties with our neighbours rather than follow them into wars that would get us shunned by the rest of the world. as for the buying planes and tanks, that is called trade. we export a shitload of stuff. hell, we are even building cars for the yanks. as for relying on the yanks for defence, i call bs. where were they when we went into east timor? why didnt they invade indonesia like they did afganistan after the bali bombings? america wont come to anyone's aid unless there is something in it for them...  

Lynx Raven Raide

Black-Almaz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:50 pm
man you really have no clue....i'm not even goint to continue...its like talking to a wall  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff