Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 7: Sonic the Hedgehog 101
So you Think you're a Sonic Fan... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a Sonic the Hedgehog...
  fan?
  or fanatic?
View Results

lobaka

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:58 am
you are the goddess of sonic stuff,i bow to thee. dramallama  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:09 am
zphal_girl87
So maybe you like to play the games from time to time. Maybe you like the comic or the new TV series Sonic X. Maybe you used to pretend you were Sonic, running at the speed of sound.

However, I'd like to show you the difference between a Sonic FAN, and a Sonic FANATIC.

Please examine the following pictures of my room.

I am a Sonic fanatic. And I hope that we can exchange and share knowledge about the awesome blue blur here in my subforum. whee
I don't believe having Sonic merchandise makes you a Sonic fanatic... A lot of people love Sonic much more than you do and they don't have enough money to buy all that crap. It's how much you love the series that makes you a fanatic.

Me, I'd kill to have the new series and the old series back on TV, and I'd love to have a Sonic comic or plushie... And the Shadow game would be nice. Buuut I don't have money to get Sonic plushies or the game.... The TV thing no one can control. >_>; But still....

Stuff does not make the fan... That's so materalistic(SP?)

(( Dude, I probably sound nuts right now... I wouldn't actually kill to get the series back on. Or would I? DUN DUN DUN! dramallama ))  

_-Crystal_-_Frost-_

Conservative Sex Symbol

Saurian Andamel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:52 pm
zphal_girl87
So maybe you like to play the games from time to time. Maybe you like the comic or the new TV series Sonic X. Maybe you used to pretend you were Sonic, running at the speed of sound.

However, I'd like to show you the difference between a Sonic FAN, and a Sonic FANATIC.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am a Sonic fanatic. And I hope that we can exchange and share knowledge about the awesome blue blur here in my subforum. whee

...You are one badass geek! Geek still... but an awesome one cause sonic rules!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:22 am
Lucky b*****d. stressed

I love Sonic, but apparently not as much as you. 4laugh  

Bubble Dreams

blueicewizard

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:28 am
zphal_girl87, I have a friend who I thought was a Sonic fanatic, but you beat her in Sonic fanaticism. I don't know if that is a wold be it gets that point through.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:24 pm
King Sonikku
Althouh this person has all of this stuff it doesnt mean they are the best in the games Like me wink

Actually I do pride myself on gaming prowess as well.  

Zphal
Vice Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Bubble Dreams

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:00 am
zphal_girl87
King Sonikku
Althouh this person has all of this stuff it doesnt mean they are the best in the games Like me wink

Actually I do pride myself on gaming prowess as well.

We should totally duel sometime. whee

Although you probably live far from me.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:13 am
zphal_girl87
I am a Sonic fanatic. And I hope that we can exchange and share knowledge about the awesome blue blur here in my subforum. whee ))

Holy SMOKES, that's a lot of stuff! I consider myself a collector/fanatic of the series, but you've definitely got me beat by a country mile xd . It must've taken YEARS to get each and every one of those items, including the cardboard store display thingies (how many others can claim they have just one of those, much less the bunch that you have?).
Anyway, my hat is definitely off to you ^_^.

Ruby_Hino

moko123456789

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:35 pm
xd ime onley a very small fan, and seaing is very dersturbing xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:37 am
They say we burn so bright...

I love Back to the Future, HP and Inuyasha too! heart

You're cool. 3nodding

User Image

randomshoes77

Puu-san no Youjinbou

Aged Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:06 pm
Sadly, I did not have the money for all of that as a child. I used to go to King Soopers to read the comic every month, and I was lucky to have all the games. (Still do.) Well, not all the games, but I have my shares.

I even have my "exact replica" tails chao on SA2:B from doing a PSO quest.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:15 pm
King Sonikku

I could whoop you in any stage of Sonic 2 time trial. No supersonic, no debug mode, etc.

I whistle the songs at school, and know the codes by heart.

Not to mention art mistakes in the comics. Can you recite which comic # had sonic with a blue arm instead of the normal peach color? I think not. mad

To the owner of this topic: I applaud you. whee You truly are the diehard Sonic fanatic.

What was the original animal for Sonic? surprised PM me.  

Puu-san no Youjinbou

Aged Explorer

triswiggin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:45 am
im jealous you got so much sonic stuff  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:34 pm
I wish I had all that stuff but I'm soooooo broke its not even funny.

Sonic's cool but Tails forever!  

Dracina Dragonfire

Familiar Gaian

8,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100

Fist Pump

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:55 pm
LOL@GANDALF! xD  
7: Sonic the Hedgehog 101

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]