Shojo beat? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rinsohma1028

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:40 am
L.u.l.l.a.b.y.
Shoujo Beat is a magazine that features different kinds of shoujo manga, I guess.

Lala Magazine also features Vampire Knight but is in Japanese. It's around the 24th chapter right now.

Shojo Beat includes Vampire Knight, Absolute Boyfriend, Nana, Baby and Me, Crimson Hero, and Backstage Prince. Shojo Beat also has a lot of articles about Japan and Culture as well as fashion.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:08 pm
Thank you! Cause the place where I bought the shojo beat went out of bussiness.  

Pete At The Disco

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:53 am
Uchiha Riiko
Thank you! Cause the place where I bought the shojo beat went out of bussiness.

O.o
*dies*
You can get shojo beat in book stores and shopperz drug mart. also, the first volume is in bookstores now too.
hope that helps wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:59 pm
They don't sell the shojo beat at borders *sighs*  

Pete At The Disco

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:54 pm
*hugs* there are lots of other places you could get VK online. you can order a subscription to shojo beat online. you could also check out our guild's subforum for helpful links. one of them has a place where you can free and easy download volumes of vampire knight. it goes up to volume 4.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:09 pm
I need to subscribe to Shoujo Beat.

Yeah, Lala has it.....in Japaneese

I can't read Japanneese

or spell it

Cynical Beast

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:50 pm
Guardian Angel Aki
I need to subscribe to Shoujo Beat.

Yeah, Lala has it.....in Japaneese

I can't read Japanneese

or spell it

lol. yeah, i cant read or speak japanese very much. im trying to teach it to myself, but that's so much more difficult then learning it from a person who actually knows the language fluently sad  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:32 am
User ImageLet's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster.

Shojo Beat is actually where I first learned about Vampire Knight! I went to their website and took a look at it, and here I am now- a completely obsessed fan! It's a great magazine, you know? Subscribe, subscribe, subscribe! xD;

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:59 am
ranningu
User ImageLet's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster.

Shojo Beat is actually where I first learned about Vampire Knight! I went to their website and took a look at it, and here I am now- a completely obsessed fan! It's a great magazine, you know? Subscribe, subscribe, subscribe! xD;

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

yeah. shojo beat was my first anime magazine and the very first shojo beat i saw was the one i bought and it had the first chapter of vampire knight in it. (talk about luck hmm?)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:12 pm
lol when i got my first shojo beat it was in october last year...so i started vk in chapter...4? something like that...anyways. i just bought the book ^.^ i loooooooooooooooove shoj beat! *recommend to buy/subscribe* and its only like $34 dollars for a year subscription!  

=Aural Madness=

[~Sakura Hime~]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:19 pm
where do you buy that magazine  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:27 am
Uchiha Riiko
They don't sell the shojo beat at borders *sighs*

They sell it at mine. Maybe the issue was sold out?  

hana211

=Aural Madness=

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:42 am
Kagome Girl 500
where do you buy that magazine

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.if you can't see the blue sky...

you can subscribe at shojobeat.com but i buy them at either a big walmart (yeah they DO have them their) or i go to the borders express at my mall. i don't see why other borders don't have them, but borders express does.

...open a blue umbrella.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:32 pm
LaLa used to have Kare Kano...
^.^
I buy Shojo Beat evey month...
At borders, or HotTopic...  

RikunFrances

izark13

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:15 pm
[Hatsuki]
Tokyo Vampire
Shoujo Beat? sweatdrop xp

it's a magazine serializing manga...in eng
i heard it switches manga even if they haven't finished the series...

I think they only do that if the manga isnt popular...i think... mrgreen  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces