Submit

Lyrim

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:47 pm
Eluned
Lyrim
Eluned
Lyrim's Comission

User Image

This is the most elaborate and longest compter coloured picture I've done, but I am in love with it. My favourite part of it is the left arm rest and that area where it connects to the chair.

I did all that and thought it looked gorgeous and tried to make the rest of the couch look the same. Didn't really work, but it's good enough. I then decided to make it an oriental chair; red velvety cover (which is why there's a "glare" in the shading/highlights) and tossed in the phoenix in the arm rest. I tried to make it look like a wood carving, did that work?

Let me know if you'd like anything changed, and I'll see what I can do for you.

heart Eluned

Wow, cute. I'm not a bottom-kitty, and the leash does tend to make me look a little more like a sub, but it's fine. It'd take a heck of a man to be able to hold my leash. wink xd
Thank you, I can tell you put a lot of work into this and I really apreciate it. Amazing job. 3nodding

I didn't know! You all you gave me to work off was 'sexy' so I was trying to think of things I liked that I could put in sweatdrop If you want I can try taking it all out?

Nah, no worries. I like it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:36 pm
Manda_Tifa's Comission

User Image

Hope that's alright! I put on the clothes and inked the picture before reading "she can wear clothes, but usually goes nude." *facepalm* oh well. I don't know why the outline came out so pixely o_o; It was probably from fixing the brightness/contrast and that happened to it. I have no idea how to fix it either u.u

I still need to work on my anatomy skills too <<...

Let me know if you'd like anything changed with it! biggrin

heart  

Eluned

Shugo the Fox

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:37 pm
Aww, how cute!

heart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:25 pm
OMGSQUEEYAY!!!!!!

I love it! The ONLY thing I would change would be the little kitty's fur-color....it should be exactly the same as mine, but it looks a little off....How much do I owe you for this? I loves it soooooo much! heart  

Manda_Tifa

Eluned

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:18 pm
Manda_Tifa
OMGSQUEEYAY!!!!!!

I love it! The ONLY thing I would change would be the little kitty's fur-color....it should be exactly the same as mine, but it looks a little off....How much do I owe you for this? I loves it soooooo much! heart

It looks off because of the shading colour difference. I can fix that easily though! Do you want the kitty shade grey, or yours a yellow?

And I think about.... 2500?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:39 am
*grins* Beautiful work Eluned! Once you are no longer swamped, I may have another badge commision for you of my mate. She'll be attending the Con with me and I think it'd be cute for both of us to go clad in artist matching badges! I adore your work. Keep it up! <3

Kernaira

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:29 am
Eluned
Manda_Tifa
OMGSQUEEYAY!!!!!!

It looks off because of the shading colour difference. I can fix that easily though! Do you want the kitty shade grey, or yours a yellow?

Shade the kitty grey, if you're gonna fix it. But you don't have too, I still love it. ^_^ I kinda look foxy, it's cute!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:52 am
Manda_Tifa
Eluned
Manda_Tifa
OMGSQUEEYAY!!!!!!

Shade the kitty grey, if you're gonna fix it. But you don't have too, I still love it. ^_^ I kinda look foxy, it's cute!

You do look like a fox....but then again, Eluned said she was best at drawing canids, so I spose it might've been an accident.  

FogSage

Eluned

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:57 am
Kernaira
*grins* Beautiful work Eluned! Once you are no longer swamped, I may have another badge commision for you of my mate. She'll be attending the Con with me and I think it'd be cute for both of us to go clad in artist matching badges! I adore your work. Keep it up! <3

Aw! Thank you! I'd be more then happy to do another badge for you 3nodding Do you want me to put you on my waiting list for now, to make sure you'll have a spot once someone gets done?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:03 am
FogSage
Manda_Tifa
Eluned
Manda_Tifa
OMGSQUEEYAY!!!!!!

You do look like a fox....but then again, Eluned said she was best at drawing canids, so I spose it might've been an accident.

Eeexactly. I'm still working on my felines, and trying to make them look that way with shorter, squarer muzzles. (I think Lyrim's is the best I've done) Fox muzzles I make longer and more slimmer to distinct them from my wolves. 3nodding

I have a whole process down that make sence to me, lol. If I redrew yours as a fox, you'd probably think yours was very much feline.  

Eluned

Nazi Commisar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:06 pm
I know it's gonna be a while, but can you please post my pic before you start colouring it or doing anny of the details so i could request some changes if I would like someting different "sory i'm a bitt of a perfectionist.. but i have faith in you that you will do a really good job"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:10 pm
Nazi Commisar
I know it's gonna be a while, but can you please post my pic before you start colouring it or doing anny of the details so i could request some changes if I would like someting different "sory i'm a bitt of a perfectionist.. but i have faith in you that you will do a really good job"

*nods* Sure thing. I'll PM the sketch to you once it's done.  

Eluned

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:47 am
Y'know...I think all you'd have to do to make mine look more feline would be to fix just a couple of lines on the muzzle to make it look shorter and make the ears smaller and just a TAD farther apart. But don't put too much effort into it. You're busy, and I still love it, so no worries! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:23 pm
I sent payment. ^^  

FogSage

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:32 pm
Hmm, is it all right if I send a request form and just be put on the waiting list? >>; I havent been on gaia in awhile so Im kind of new at this art thread o.O  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff