Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:44 am
"I know that you have been in this house for a while. How about we go out and go train." Rose barked with excitement. They left and went into their training grounds that they made up in the woods around the village. While on their way, they see Sorano with a huge cat and a man standing right behind her. "She's in trouble.... lets go Rose." They ran off and began to attack the mysterious person.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:45 am
Mizuumi walked around looking for a nice quiet place where she could draw and found a nice quiet piece of land by a river. She found a nice place to sit and started to draw something.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:56 am
"What are you doing sneeking up on me! why are you here?" Sorano asked quickley recovering from the scare and the fall. ( Cassie had transformed and catched her.) *ears perk up* "Ryo" sorano whispered to see Ryo running twords them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:48 pm
"Sorano, are you ok?" Ryo then turns to the man, "And who are you?" Rose began to growl at him.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:33 am
"Yea im fine thanks to Cassie." Sorano pets Cassie.
"And thats what im wonderin who are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:08 pm
"My name is Haruko Sensi and im looking for Sorano yasha, Ryo, and Kohaku masuma. i am to be there Sensi.  

anime_freak_9

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:12 pm
*Anime_freak_9 is my other account*
"Im Sorano Yasha. And this is Ryo." Sorano jestured twored her friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:51 pm
"Uh...Hello. So i'm finally in a squad now. So what took so long? I've sent in my application a while ago." Ryo questioned Haruko Sensei.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

anime_freak_9

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:09 pm
"well i just got the list of the squad members and i left to find them. so im sorry for the delay" and looked at the two and was suprised at the two of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:26 am
Mizuumi was half way done when she looked across the river and saw Shizume and another person. "Hi, Shizume!" Mizuumi waved.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

anime_freak_9

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:59 pm
"1..2..where is the third one?" he said while looking around.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:05 pm
Shizume heard someone call her name and saw Mizuumi, "Hey Mizuumi what's up?"Shizume said running up to her.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:14 pm
Mizuumi walked across a bridge over the river and walked up to Shizume, "Who's that?" Mizuumi asked refering to the person behind Shizume.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:37 pm
"You didn't hear? She's Amaya our new sensei for the squad and turns out where a 2 women squad 3 counting Amaya sensei"  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:52 pm
Ryo stood there thinking about what he said and just nodded. "So who is the 3rd squad member?"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff