Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto- Karaoke Dance Party Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this RPG?
  Yes.
  Sort of... Good plot.
  Sucks
View Results

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:37 pm
"SO Naruto, how have you been? tell me about whats been up for the past 5 years....."Serene asked Naruto, curious. "When we talked when we were little our talks were always so funny and interesting!@ I have missed talking to you!" By-the-way, Kaksi-sensei told me he knew you....how do you know him Naruto?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:26 pm
Naruto laughed and scratched his head, smiling. "Weeelll It's funny really since I met him on my way to the Ramen shop!" His smile dropped and he frowned, taking on a puzzled look. "But he looked a bit weird come to think of it. It's like he was sad or something."  

xXDivineError

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:33 pm
Serene looked at Naruto wierdly, kinda confused, "why...would Kakashi be sad? I might have to go home and see if he's alright........."she said kinda worried. "I hope its nothing too serious, probably just got rejected by another again, out of the million of s he asked out...."she laughed, but kind of nervously.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:02 pm
"Haha. Imagine that. I'm sure it's nothing too serious. Hey look Serene! Sakura-Chan, Misha-Chan, Hinata-Chan and Aruko-Chan are here!" He cried out grabbing her wrist and pulling her towards them.  

xXDivineError

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:21 pm
for a minute Serene was shocked when Naruto grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards the others, and blushed a little, then when she saw them, she talked for awhile. "Hi Sakura-chan! Misha-chan!Hinata-chan!Aruko-chan! whats up?"

Sakura smiled at Serene. "Hello Serene its nice to see you again. Hey Naruto."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:46 pm
Naruto grinned and waved. "KONICHIWA SAKURA!" he yelled, glomping her. Mishantu smiled and wiped away a smudged tear. "Naruto-kun! How nice to see you again." Naruto fell to the ground from a hearty smack in the head from Sakura and smiled at Misha.  

xXDivineError

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:03 pm
AFter she smaked him on the head, Sakura turned around and started mumbling angerily. "Idiot...." she mumbled as she walked away from Naruto and went over to stand on the other side of Serene. She glanced at Serene. "So...........anything new lately? I haven't seen you in awhile......oh! and I never asked you if you liked singing!" she said cheerfully.

Serene looked at Sakura, cheerfully. "Nothing much really, been on a few misions with my team..........same old, same old...." she laughed. then continued. "I love singing, here, I'll even go up on stage and sing a little bit..........."then she went up on stage and grabbed the micro phone and started to sing.

I still hear your voice, when you sleep next to me.
I still feel your touch in my dreams.
Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why.
Without you it's hard to survive.

Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling.
And everytime we kiss I swear I can fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.
Need you by my side.
Cause everytime we touch, I feel this static.
And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky.
Can't you hear my heart beat so
I can't let you go.
Want you in my life.

Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky.
They wipe away tears that I cry.
The good and the bad times, we've been through them all.
You make me rise when I fall.

Need you by my side.
Cause everytime we touch, I feel this static.
And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky.
Can't you hear my heart beat so
I can't let you go.
Want you in my life

Need you by my side

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:36 pm
((AAHH!! I LOVE THAT SONG!!))

When Serene was finished Misha clapped and hopped on stage. "You don't mind if I start singing?" She asked grabbing the mic. She stood in the center of the stage and began singing.

In a mellow tone
Feeling fancy free
And Im not alone
Ive got company

Everythings ok
The live long day
With this mellow song
I cant go wrong

In a mellow tone
Thats the way to live
If you mope and groan
Somethings gotta give

Just go your way
And laugh and play
Theres joy unknown
In a mellow tone

In a mellow tone

In a mellow tone
Feeling fancy free
And Im not alone
Ive got company

Everythings ok
The live long day
With this mellow song
I cant go wrong

In a mellow tone
Thats the way to live
If you mope and groan
Somethings gotta give

Just go your way
And laugh and play
Theres joy unknown
In a mellow tone
In a mellow tone
In a mellow tone  

xXDivineError

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:01 pm
((YEAH! I KNOW!! I LUV IT TOO!!!!! heart ))

Serene and Sakura watched Misha sing, mesmerized. when she hopped down from the stage, they both cheered wildly.
"GO MISHA-CHAN! THAT WAS AMAZING!!!" Sakura shouted.

"YOU ROCK MISHA-CHAN!!!"Serene added.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:01 pm
Misha blushed "Arigato. My previous aspiration, before I became a ninja, was to be a Singer. I participated in an American workshop called the 'Alum Rock Jazz Band' and even went to a college called Stanford. But I had to give it up..." She sighed and looked down. Naruto frowned and put a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry Misha-Chan. Everything will work out if you just believe in yourself!" he cried, giving her his 1000 watt smile and turning towards the others. "Can we start eating or what?!"  

xXDivineError

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:41 pm
"To tell you the truth...I've always wanted to be a singer too.......but more in plays and stuff.......but then I found being a ninja is a good way to relieve stress, so I started and I never got around to being in the fine arts..." Serene said sighing. she then laughed at Naruto's eagerness to eat. "okay, whatever, have a ball Naruto!" she just kept laughing.

Sakura just glared at Naruto and started to eat her ramen. she then sighed. "your hopeless Naruto...."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:14 am
Naruto grabbed a bowl and began to shovel the ramen into his mouth while everyone watched him. "C'mon and eat!" he urged throwing a bowl to Serene and Mishantu.  

xXDivineError

xXDivineError

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:16 pm
WWEEEE!!! ((ignore this))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:28 am
Serene just smacked herself on the forehead in disbelief. "oh my god Naruto....sometimes I just don't get you....." she then laughed and started to eat her ramen daintily.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xXDivineError

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:03 pm
Naruto growled. "EAT IT LIKE A MAN!" he cried, sticking out his pinky and sipping at the soup. Mishantu laughed and slurped her ramen down, then wiped her mouth with her arm. "Ahh! That hit the spot!!"  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games