Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
The Talamasca Motherhouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:09 am
Sabata listened to all of this in respectful silence, all the while manipulating the blue energy ball. He noticed one of the speakers had noticed his work and, with a twitch of one finger, made the ball hover just above the floor and zoom around, just barely avoidng the feet of everyone in the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:51 pm
Singe watched carefully, eyes dead set on the fire as if he were having to restrain himself to keep from pouncing on it. Finally he gave a quick snap of his fingers and from the friction there came his signature red fire. With this he crushed the blue fire, considering it an atrocity and disgrace to the pure awe of the red flame, and then sat back staring mindlessly at the wall.

.David Talbot.
Vice Captain

AzraelBronze

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:21 am
A young man in a petticoat and tousers strolls in he carries in his hands a beat up old guitar. On both hips are to some eyes magnificent weapons. A golden desert eagle and a fine colada rapier. Both shine with a deadly brilliance in the darkness. The young man pulls a couple of strings on his guitar to get a nice rock n roll sound going.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:53 pm
Sabata screwed up his face in a grimace when the flames crushed his sphere. Grumbling under his breath, something about some people with no taste, he flicked his finger just as the other person walked in. More blue light formed, another ball appeared, the ball contracted slightly and formed a face, the face stuck it's tounge at where the red flames ad been, then took off again, this time staying close to Sabata, as if it was afraid of being quashed again.  

ninja of Persia

.David Talbot.
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:06 pm
Singe only glanced at the man entering the room before suddenly he shot off, knocking the chair down under his very feet, and all but attacked the blue sphere in a flurry of red flames. For a moment every bit of insanity and recklessness in him was displayed clearly. Then quite suddenly every bit of annoyance and childishness buried away bubbled to the surface as Aaron Lightner strode into the room and caught him by the ear. Aaron might have been a man of an older age, but he was by no means weak. In fact, he was stronger even than the boy vampire.
"That's no way to conduct yourself in public, Mikael," he scolded the whining boy calmly, tugging on his ear so that he was forced to rise. The boy obeyed every suggestion made to him, rising clumsily to his feet and lowering himself back into another chair before finally Aaron let him go. "Really now. These people are guests here in our home and you should act properly before them." He paused, turning to face Sabata and letting a gentle smile escape him. "You are waiting to see David, correct? My, what a busy night he's having."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:10 pm
Sabata chuckled inwardly at seeing the man get scolded, but had to admit the man scared him. The look of insanity on his face as he attacked his energy orb had broken his concentration, the light in the orb had faded, the ball vanished. He looked up at the man speaking to him. Rising quickly he bowed to the man, "Uh, yes. Do you know when I can speak with him?" He glanced momentarily past the man before him to the other one, who had attacked his orb. He was one to be wary of, especially since he was so close to his goal, if he was looking for it... no, no one else even knows about it... right...?  

ninja of Persia

AzraelBronze

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:49 am
The young man continues to strum his guitar in a latin tune. The music begins to take on physical form as the notes flow literally from the strings and around the mans' fingers.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:26 pm
Aaron only smiled, watching the vampire's face with a definite precision. "It might take a while. He's in the process of gathering information for a file. Then I believe the young man with whom Singe was talking requires a word with him as well." Singe only cut his eyes at Aaron, silently scolding him for eavesdropping.
"You're a creepy old man," the boy stated bluntly, watching the newcomer play with a dull, lifeless expression, "Do ya' always stand around the corner listening to people talk?"
Again Aaron only smiled. "I don't believe we have been properly introduced," he began kindly, holding his hand out to the vampire and ignoring every last thing that Singe said or did, "My name is Aaron Lightner. I'm the head recruiter for the Talamasca."

.David Talbot.
Vice Captain

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:45 pm
Sabata took the man's hand and shook it warmly. "I'm Sabata." he repled. This man seemed nice, he'd been able to reign in that other guy at least, it might be a good idea to stay on his good side.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:02 pm
.David Talbot.
Aaron only smiled, watching the vampire's face with a definite precision. "It might take a while. He's in the process of gathering information for a file. Then I believe the young man with whom Singe was talking requires a word with him as well." Singe only cut his eyes at Aaron, silently scolding him for eavesdropping.
"You're a creepy old man," the boy stated bluntly, watching the newcomer play with a dull, lifeless expression, "Do ya' always stand around the corner listening to people talk?"
Again Aaron only smiled. "I don't believe we have been properly introduced," he began kindly, holding his hand out to the vampire and ignoring every last thing that Singe said or did, "My name is Aaron Lightner. I'm the head recruiter for the Talamasca."

Privately, Rynn was more than a little inclined to agree with Singe. Then again, the mere fact that someone had been there should the boy get out of hand was a little unnerving as well. Rynn didn't unnerve easily, though, and he rose to his feet with a brief bow, as composedly as when he had entered. He did not desire to be seen as disrespectful in the eyes of the Talamascan recruiter, having no wish to be forced to turn to Antha Evelyn Mayfair's assistance as his only option in this matter. Rynn had heard too much of her exploits, how the Designee of the Mayfair Legacy ran unchecked--and beside that, he did not even know whether she was aware of his family, or how she would take it were the information given. Rynn's siblings had proved to him that witches were a competitive lot.  

Rynn Calais

.David Talbot.
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:21 pm
Singe gave a vague grin, staring up at Aaron with sharp eyes. "Whatcha gonna' do now? You can't always come up with the solution. You know there's nothing in those archives, and he won't go to our living coven master. So what do you do?" He grinned, mimicking what he perceived to be Aaron's thoughtful face.
Butt he man only smiled at the boy, turning back to Sabata. "If you want into the library, I must first ask a favor of you. We need to speak to Antha Mayfair but her phone line is out." He turned quickly to Singe, a hand up to silence him before he commented. "Lawrence Mayfair called and said she had told him she was home." Again he turned back to Sabata, continuing kindly, "If you can go fetch her for me at Satis House and tell her we need to know how to disperse a phantom, though she can't be told why, I'll speak to David for you. As long as it's a request from me, I doubt she'll ask any questions. With whatever information she gives us, we should be able to help construct something. That way no one else---save for David or maybe Atticus, naturally---has to learn about it and Sabata doesn't have to go through David's entire process." The man stopped finally, looking slowly between Sabata, Rynn, and Singe to see if anyone had any objections.
Singe only glared in a very 'I hate you and all the perfection you stand for' way.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:31 pm
Sabata bowed again. "Thank you sir, I'll see to it at once." With that he turned and dashed off. Finally, getting somewhere... As he left the building he stopped dead (so to speak). Glancing around for a moment he suddenly realized something, Where IS Satis House anyway? He vaguely remembered seeing it in passing, he'd ignored it, being more focused on the Talamasca house. As he pondered this, an idea came to him. Opening his hand, he summoned up a ball of blue light. Imagining Satis House in his mind, he whispered "find..." and turned it loose. The ball shot off down the street. Sabata floated into the air and flew after it.  

ninja of Persia

Rynn Calais

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:54 pm
.David Talbot.
Singe gave a vague grin, staring up at Aaron with sharp eyes. "Whatcha gonna' do now? You can't always come up with the solution. You know there's nothing in those archives, and he won't go to our living coven master. So what do you do?" He grinned, mimicking what he perceived to be Aaron's thoughtful face.
Butt he man only smiled at the boy, turning back to Sabata. "If you want into the library, I must first ask a favor of you. We need to speak to Antha Mayfair but her phone line is out." He turned quickly to Singe, a hand up to silence him before he commented. "Lawrence Mayfair called and said she had told him she was home." Again he turned back to Sabata, continuing kindly, "If you can go fetch her for me at Satis House and tell her we need to know how to disperse a phantom, though she can't be told why, I'll speak to David for you. As long as it's a request from me, I doubt she'll ask any questions. With whatever information she gives us, we should be able to help construct something. That way no one else---save for David or maybe Atticus, naturally---has to learn about it and Sabata doesn't have to go through David's entire process." The man stopped finally, looking slowly between Sabata, Rynn, and Singe to see if anyone had any objections.
Singe only glared in a very 'I hate you and all the perfection you stand for' way.

Rynn didn't object. There was no reason to. Why should he protest when someone actually appeared to intend to help him? They haven't named their price, yet. reminded the small voice of reason in the back of his head. Rynn mentally winced. Can't get something for nothing, after all.
"Ah...Mr. Lightner...this is uncommonly kind of you, and I am in no way ungrateful... but I must wonder how you expect to be repaid." he said carefully.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:52 pm
Aaron set his eyes upon Rynn, a quite nearly puzzled expression to his face. "I want to record the process," he said simply, as if it were somehow implied. "As Singe said, there's nothing in the archives about how one might disperse a phantom. This may very well be the only chance we ever have to record a method." Quickly he turned to Singe, making a small motion for him to stand. Only grudgingly did the boy consent and rise to his feet, hands shoved in his pockets for lack of anything to do. "Go fetch Atticus and ask him for some candles and a ceremony goblet." Singe, seeing this as his only way of escape for some time, raced off down the hall before Aaron changed his mind.

.David Talbot.
Vice Captain

Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas