Submit

Do you like Sakura?
Yes she is the best character!
27%
 27%  [ 32 ]
No, she is worthless!
6%
 6%  [ 8 ]
No she is not worthless...she can umm....uh.....ummm...
18%
 18%  [ 21 ]
Gold? I get gold for doing this right?
11%
 11%  [ 13 ]
Ugh she should really stop chasing sasuke, stupid girl.
36%
 36%  [ 42 ]
Total Votes : 116

pkumo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:02 am
I'm glad that she has became stronger now and medical skills is such a great power to learn for anybody and very important on a mission. Thus, it was a wise choice for her to take this path and I'm beginning to like her better.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:20 pm
Let's just say for the people who know about what happens to Sakura later actually have a more reasonable opinion but because of those who haven't read it yet and it isn't in the episodes either need to find out later and then change their opinion because those who know what happens to Sakura, totally changed their opinion for her or to hose who already liked her she's more awesome now. I used to kind of hate her but when I found out she got stronger and stuff with all her medical jutsu. I totally changed my opinion for her.  

Sakura Mishiyuki

Orion Xerxes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:48 pm
Even though she has (had?) no true talents to speak of, she's one of the SEXIEST characters in Naruto. I don't care what you say! THAT FOREHEAD TURNS ME ON! domokun

Plus, she defended Naruto and Sasuke's asses in the Forest of Death. Gotta respect that. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:37 pm
Ah but per say the Naruto was fine in the forest of death she would have cowered away like she always does. Remember when Naruto was unconcious in the forest of death and then Sasuke screamed in pain of his cursed seal, she yelled "Naruto!" cause she knew she couldn't do anything, so proving yet again she is worthless, or at that point, though she has been getting better recently...but I still think she is a worthless character, that can't do much.  

fantasydreamer74

Orion Xerxes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:58 am
fantasydreamer74
Ah but per say the Naruto was fine in the forest of death she would have cowered away like she always does. Remember when Naruto was unconcious in the forest of death and then Sasuke screamed in pain of his cursed seal, she yelled "Naruto!" cause she knew she couldn't do anything, so proving yet again she is worthless, or at that point, though she has been getting better recently...but I still think she is a worthless character, that can't do much.

So? She's not exactly a stupid blonde.......she's a SMART one. Her lack of physical strength (since she IS a female) makes it hard for her to stand up to anyone, let alone three powerful Otonin Sound Ninja. She's not worthless, unless you think that being smart is nothing important.

Besides, the Otonin were way beyond the level of ANY of them. Without Kakashi, the team is really nothing special. Sasuke is speedy and is good at ninjutsu, but come on, he's not a one man team, no matter what he thinks. Naruto is just a screw up, til he meets Jiraiya, and Sakura is nothing special. BUT! Kakashi brings out all their special talents when he's around, thus making him the most important character on the team.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:22 am
Alchemist Blaze
fantasydreamer74

So? She's not exactly a stupid blonde.......she's a SMART one. Her lack of physical strength (since she IS a female) makes it hard for her to stand up to anyone, let alone three powerful Otonin Sound Ninja. She's not worthless, unless you think that being smart is nothing important.

Besides, the Otonin were way beyond the level of ANY of them. Without Kakashi, the team is really nothing special. Sasuke is speedy and is good at ninjutsu, but come on, he's not a one man team, no matter what he thinks. Naruto is just a screw up, til he meets Jiraiya, and Sakura is nothing special. BUT! Kakashi brings out all their special talents when he's around, thus making him the most important character on the team.

SHUT UP. Jsut cuz she's female. That is not an option when it comes to fighting. Look at Tsunade. But I mean look at Hinata, she's a Hyuuga that's why she's strong. TenTen one year older than the others. Ino, she knows a mind jutsu because her father taught her it. Yet Sakura was taught barely nothing except for basics yet she got that far with just using her head.

...I have no idea what I'm saying... I'm just trying to defend Sakura...

Sakura Mishiyuki

Orion Xerxes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:40 pm
Sakura Mishiyuki
Alchemist Blaze
fantasydreamer74

SHUT UP. Jsut cuz she's female. That is not an option when it comes to fighting. Look at Tsunade. But I mean look at Hinata, she's a Hyuuga that's why she's strong. TenTen one year older than the others. Ino, she knows a mind jutsu because her father taught her it. Yet Sakura was taught barely nothing except for basics yet she got that far with just using her head.

...I have no idea what I'm saying... I'm just trying to defend Sakura...

I like Sakura, don't get me wrong. But it's still a fact that she's NOT IN ANY WAY LIKE the girls you just mentioned. She doesn't even have a personal jutsu, such as Ino's Art of the Valentine technique. While she is (was) weak, she's also the one who, as Kakashi points out, has the most complete mastery over her chakras. So even though she's not a real important character, she's still one worth noticing. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:57 pm
Sakura's okish if you count out the repeated dumping of Rock Lee......  

cup_noodles

Orion Xerxes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:15 pm
cup_noodles
Sakura's okish if you count out the repeated dumping of Rock Lee......

You really couldn't call it "dumping", since they never really went out in the first place. But still, kudos to her. Lee is just.........blegh. *shudders* xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:14 pm
Lee is an awesome character, even though he isn't hot or anything. I love the drunken fist, in my opinion Sakura deserves Lee, true brains is the only thing she has going for her. At least Lee likes her, he is probably the only guy she could get off this anime besides Naruto, but Naruto will soon hopefully stop chasing Sakura and see someone worth while.  

fantasydreamer74

Orion Xerxes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:28 pm
fantasydreamer74
Lee is an awesome character, even though he isn't hot or anything. I love the drunken fist, in my opinion Sakura deserves Lee, true brains is the only thing she has going for her. At least Lee likes her, he is probably the only guy she could get off this anime besides Naruto, but Naruto will soon hopefully stop chasing Sakura and see someone worth while.

Oh please. Lee is a dork. A dork of such mondo dorkyness that it's almost mind boggling. Sakura does NOT deserve Lee. Gaara wiped the floor with Lee's a**, leaving him pretty much crippled. Who wants a crippled boyfriend? Sakura needs someone to protect her, even if she did become stronger. Sakura and Naruto would be perfect. Or her and........Kiba! Totally! I could see that happening!

She's pretty much freaked out by Lee, who dresses like a homeless gay man, has eyebrows from hell, and a personality to match. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:37 pm
I must say I agree. Lee is completely worthless to a girl like Sakura. Lee deserves someone like...........a sock puppet for companionship. Or a wooden post. Something inanimate. stare

Sakura is very pretty and I can seriously see her remaining single for the rest of her life. She's one of those people that will never be good with love. She'll get over Sasuke, have a brief relationship with Naruto, and, ten years later, after numerous failed couplings, will be a spinster.  

FogSage

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:02 am
Bleh! what more ish there to say.....all opinions have alread been taken up! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:17 am
Her superhuman strength and healing powers are awesome xp she's not worthless starting book 28-29

III-Kai-III

Neekroo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:56 am
stare DO NOT say that about Lee. That is NOT true. Lee's really dorky, but he's really nice. How often do you find a really nice guy like that? Plus, even though Gaara kicked his a**, he went through surgery and recovered amazingly fast. I hope you were joking about the sock puppet thing. No one deserves a sock puppet.

I'm not saying that Lee + Sakura would work best for both of them, but he at least deserves someone

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff