Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
New Naruto Ninja World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes
  No
  For pie
  ......Other
View Results

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:10 am
"Wil you ask him out for"Hinata said in a quiet but fast voice  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:03 pm
"Ask him out for you? Hmm...well I guess I can do the Copy Jutsu and ask him in your form. Then I can tell ya the date and stuff, k?" Sabrina smiled and hugged Hinata. "Let's grab those packages and go do the "Ask Naruto Out Mission!!"." Sabrina laughed as she walked towards the person in charge of the shippings.  

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:07 pm
"Thanks man sabrina you always put just about everything in a mission thing."Hinata said rolling her eyes and walked next to sabrina.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:37 pm
Sabrina grinned stupidly.
"That's just me, it's my thing. Missions are my life!" Sabrina said pumping her fist in the air.

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:06 pm
"So exactly where is this village?"Hinata asked walking with her arms behind her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:08 pm
((Um...we're in the village...I said it in the last page...heh...it's the Rock Village))  

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:38 am
Novatone
((Um...we're in the village...I said it in the last page...heh...it's the Rock Village))

((I guess I didn't pay attention))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:30 pm
((lol np))

"So where the heck is that man from the shipping place...he said he'd been..well right here." Sabrina said to Hinata as she stood near a office door.  

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:48 am
"Hm..Well let's just go inside an ask for it"Hinata said opening the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:07 am
Sabrina walked inside beside Hinata.  

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:11 am
"Hello anyone here?"Hinata asked she walking up to the desk. "I wounder why it's so dark in here."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:05 pm
"I dunno..." Sabrina said as she jumped over the desk. "Hello?" Sabrina froze as she heard screaming in the distant. "Hinata-chan!" Sabrina jumped next to her and withdrew some kunai. "Let's find out what that was!" Sabrina said as she ran out of the office.  

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:22 am
"Byakugan" Hinata said looking around and froze at what she saw. Hinata wuickly looked for a light switch and flipped it on, everywhere there where dead bodies. "Sabrina let's get the package and head back to the village and tell Naruto at what happend." Hinata said taking out a camera for evidence."Ahh here's the package let's go" Hinata said.

Back in the village Naruto receieved a message about someone with strong powers killing many people in the same village that Hinata and Sabrina where in. Naruto called in Kiba and Ino to go to them and beat the strange people.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:12 pm
Sabrina and Hinata raced back and stopped when they saw Kiba and Ino running towards them.

"Yo." Kiba said breathing hard. "You guys in trouble?" Akamaru barked happily.

"No...not yet." Sabrina turned to see if anyone was following them. "But that village is in trouble. Lemme hide this package and we can all go and fight together." Sabrina ran into the forest really quickly and hid the package. "Ok. Let's get a move on."

"Alrighty then." Ino winked and stretched her legs. "Ready Hinata-chan?"  

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:48 pm
"What are you waiting for?" HInata yelled in the direction of the village they came from.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games