Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New lives, New Freinds... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:08 pm
*shadow bind jutsu*says rika ropes filled with black chakra bind around Jynx and start to suffocate him  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:48 pm
Name: Ashi
Ht: I don't know...
Eyes: Yellow. It's hard to see in the picture.
Picture: http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g39/Tifa_Lockheart_555/?action=view¤t=animepicture145.jpg
About me...
Ashi has no family and no friends. She doesn't care for anyone, but herself (though she shows her soft side around Kakashi.)She'll kill anyone she must. (I won't kill your characters don't worry!) She only wants to be stronger. She hates Zabuza and Haku. (Even though I love them! heart )  

PennyLane55

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:00 pm
Ashi watched the battle form the shadows above. "This is pointless. They aren't getting anywhere." She thought. She jumped out onto the ground. "Can any of you tell me where I can find Zabuza. I was told the one that goes by Kakashi could tell me." She said.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:04 pm
Atekeru froze and looked at Ashi. "Zabuza!?!? He's dead! What would Kakashi know anyway?"  

Kage_of_Shikyo

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:18 am
Ashi's eyes widened. "Zabuza...he's dead?" She said. "The man who told me Kakashi knew where he was laughed. I've been fighting Zabuza and his little tool for years. I've never had the strength to kill him. Who is that strong?' Ashi looked around the room. "This is terrible." she thought. "What am I supposed to do now that Zabuza is dead? I'll never get to kill him myself." She stared at Atekeru. "Who are you and how do you know Zabuza?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:44 am
"My name is Atekeru, Atekeru... Momochi." Atekeru drew his sword and jumped back. "And I don't even know who killed him... no... now it makes sense... Kakashi was just as strong as him. He killed him."  

Kage_of_Shikyo

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:52 pm
"Momochi? Zabuza should really stop taking little boys off the street" Ashi said. "I guess I should be going. I have to find Kakashi." Kakashi put his hand on Ashi's shoulder. "That would be me." He said. "It all makes sense. You were fighting Kakashi because of what he did to Zabuza. Well, I guess that makes us enemies. What a shame." Ashi drew her sword and prepared to attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:24 pm
"I have better things to do..." Atekeru said, putting his sword away, turning around.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:47 pm
Ashi put her sword away and nodded at Atekeru. "We'll meet again later." She said and disappeared.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:13 pm
"Yes, we shall." Atekeru said, and ran towards the forest.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Mothm4n

Adventuring Shapeshifter

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:53 pm
I walked around looking and seeing everyone.I was looking for Naruto. "Has anyone seen Naruto?" I asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:39 am
Ashi walked by DemonRenamon's person. ((sorry...I don't know the name!)) She wasn't paying any attention to her. She was too deep in thought to notice her at all.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:47 am
god this is annoying she walks away  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:31 am
jynx wakes up "ok wat the ******** where you doing "mad as hell he jumps up and pulls out his katana "die you shall kakashi"as he runs toward him he uses a substitution so he could make his escape"u got lucky who put me to sleep i may kill her"  

Baby Jynx

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:49 pm
Ashi stopped and her eyes widened. "NO!" She appeared in front of Jynx. She stopped him easily and tripped him. "Let me make this clear and simple. Leave Kakashi alone and I won't hurt you." she said angrily. Her eyes were stone cold.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff