Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Who Cried? *for those who have read New Moon* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you cry when Edward left Bella?
  If I tell you I will have to kill you!
  No!
  Yes!
View Results

Vampires4ever

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:00 am
I cried and I even said, "Edward! Dont go!" out loud  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:56 pm
I cried all over my book. Then the next day when i finished it. I lent it to my friend who read it during class, cried all over the book, and then I got to take her to the nruseand we didnt have to go to science.  

quadrophenia555

vampire_lexicon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:44 pm
yeah i cried i read it and I was like "nooooo!!! -cry cry-"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:24 pm
I cried cry  

[.strawberry pocky.]

Alice Cullen il vampiro

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:34 pm
I cried... it was so sad!!! but I knew he still loved Bella and that he would eventually come back or something like that!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:36 pm
I almost cried - but instead I was so ticked off at him.  

Mahinashi

Glitterbean

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:15 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
Gahhh, it's not my fault! Dx
Nobody set up any rules about spoilers about the books. We all just assumed we each read Twilight and New Moon or didn't mind spoilers.

It's never been an issue before, but maybe we should have a sticky to outline the rules of the guild if you find it serious...

It does say in the title for this thread, "for those who have read new moon"...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:32 pm
Double-post...sorry. I try to read all the comments that came before my comment, so sometimes I respond to those before adding my own comment. Anyway...I don't think I cried, but there were moments when I seriously doubted Edward was ever coming back, and that depressed me.  

Glitterbean

Julainna

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:37 am
I cried... I just thought it was really sad what Edward said to Bella and her to believe it... but I knew he would be back later so I was alright!!! I heart Edward!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:30 pm
I didn't cry,but I didn't realize at that point how long Edward would actually be gone, and yet I still couldn't cry and I think that was the saddest part about it crying  

YueSohma

4,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

lost_smile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:22 pm
Of course I cried.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:25 pm
i cried...and i never cry because of a book, or movie or sum sort of entertainment...

yeah...and i started flipping through the book to find "Edward"...li got really mad at myself for doing that too... and then i started speeding through and got even more mad at myself, so now i have to read it again very very slowly to make up for what i have done...  

AppleTart28

aznangel99xoxo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:26 pm
OMG I cried sooo much...T-T
Even now when I re-read it I STILL cry. I cried for like EVER. =P  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:32 pm
a bit..when he confessed himself and stuff..like the chapter "truth"

in the beginning...i more or less knew the story..so it kinda spoiled it..bbut...i also trusted them..right..they d definitly be back together..no worries  

Elaine10

KazenoSango

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:46 pm
I almost cried but I knew he would eventually come back because Bella is his "brand of heroin" and he can't live without her.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff