Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
Who else sees the paranormal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluMommy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:09 am
i feel spirts when they are around and being a military child and moving to place to place into house and have weird things going on is scary i have seen some weird and scary stuff and would scream for them to leave me and my family alone but i rather not get too far into that :/ im just glad i dont see them because going to hospitals and grave yards and stuff like that would suck big time.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:17 am
Um..I'm not sure if this is relevant or not but... It's not paranormal if you lose control of your usual sense (like 5 senses) and temporarily forget who and where you are is it? I used to have weird moments where I could'nt feel my body, and I was'nt astral traveling, but it was like I was hacking into someone else's mind and I could'nt escape without help. I kept getting scared because I was only in the minds of people who were in danger somehow and there were almost always people screaming. Then this ...spirit thing helps me remember that it's not real and I realise that I'm myself again.... What is that?!!!! What does that mean?  

Arcaniss Vivian

pdguy281267

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:43 pm
I more or less feel/sense spiritual energy rather than see the actual being. However I do occasionally see these small little white lights dance around and bounce off each other whenever i look at the sky or at a distance, but I don't know if I am actually seeing something or its just my eyes. I also have seen auras or outlines of people and beings before but cant remember how I did it to do it again and that makes me sad. Hmm... what else? I have lived in a haunted house for 10 years that no one else can seem to live in longer than a few weeks, a month if their lucky. I do exorcise spirits if they are harming others or if they need to pass on. I have experienced empathy before. It is weird I don't know what to think being a true Gemini with mercury, the sun, and the moon all in Gemini my first house, I have gone through so many different things I don't know which is mine or if any of them is mine. I have had premonitions, empathy, and much more but I don't know how to call on them after they pass or if that is even normal. I have an ability for a little while and then it passes and I can never remember how to use it again and I have tried to train myself to learn them again and just can't seem to. Hmm I guess I'm just weird like that. Well if anyone has any suggests or advice or questions just message me, I'd really appreciate the help. Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:11 pm
When I was younger I use to have sleepovers at my riends place and her room was in the basement away from others. Her father repairs antique furniture for a living in the basement and there were a few times where I woke up in the middle of the night to see a figure of a girl in the mirror, the light would turn on and I would see feet outside of her bedroom door. There was even a picture I taken one time of her in front of the mirror and you would see the same girl in there mirror. There were also so weird thing going on at this old house said to be haunted down the road, but it got burnt down after some teenagers were found dead in there. And the time I thought I seen a girl on the street and thought she got ran over, but there was nothing there. But everytime at my friends place I open the door or something, there would be nothing there and the light would be off. I think I just sensed it or something, but I wasn't the only one sometimes which made me sort of freaked out for a while. When I got older, I sort of never cared anymore. I get the feeling something or someones there, but I just ignore it and after a while it goes away.  

Fieoras

Sashaajnin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:41 pm
I haven't seen many spirits, but I have heard them, and smelled them. Alot of them smell like burning books. It fits with the quote that goes something like "The burning of books will turn into the burning of souls."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:05 pm
i feel them. in many cases i see only a smudgy figure.when i was younger i would say "hi." and an intro from me. sometimes i would just feel a warm wind blow through me and feel happy or they would be tricksterstrying to trip me just by air. nothing harmless. my grandmother uses holy water (pious catholic) to ward off bad things and pray. my mom...nothing. but i still see the, and actually i see them alittle better than when i was younger. one that follows me alot and helps me when im in danger is a fox. funney thing is thats my fave animal. ^_^  

moonlit_ manga

2,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100

xXLovely_GrlXx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:25 am
I can sense spirits when their around me and occasionaly see the outline of some. I could do this alot better when I was about 8 or 9, but not so much anymore. To me, its interesting to be able to feel the presence of a spirit around  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:20 am
lol i see things to but i doubt it's really special, mainly cause i only see eyes and creep monster looking thing but mostly eyes  

The Unexpected Angel

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:55 pm
I don't know if I can. I am open to it. But I'll end up thinking that every strange sound I hear is a ghost.

My friends and I did heared footsteps in a friends house, while everyone else was in the bedroom. (we were home alone).

My friend has experienced them, her bedroom is in the old part of the house and she often wakes up seeing someone in her room.

In my parents' house I always thought I saw three persons standing downstairs, watching. I was always sure it was family that had passed away or something. But my father said they were just shadows.c

also, I see a lot of stuff in the corner of my eyes. And when I look up there is nothing. I see things moving, shadows passing by. It's probably nothing, but it gives me this icky feeling.

When I was little I was sure someone whispered my name, while there was no one. I still have that so now and then. Not that often, just sometimes. But maybe I'm just driving crazy. lol

I would love to open myself up to the paranormal more, but I don't know how. I'm really curious about it, and I am sure I got it from my father. He used to experiment a lot with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:12 pm
i understand the empathy thing, i feel emotions that arent my own alot, normaly its a "gut" feeling, i feel it right in my core, some times its unsettling but the emotions are normally of those around me though sometimes its not, the feelings range completely so its quiet a weird feeling when you feel upset and yet you feel warm and fuzzy or very angry, control is the most important though, if you dont the emotions become your own ^_^.  

unseen shadow moon

Beloved Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:13 pm
unseen shadow moon
i understand the empathy thing, i feel emotions that arent my own alot, normaly its a "gut" feeling, i feel it right in my core, some times its unsettling but the emotions are normally of those around me though sometimes its not, the feelings range completely so its quiet a weird feeling when you feel upset and yet you feel warm and fuzzy or very angry, control is the most important though, if you dont the emotions become your own ^_^.
Empathy sounds hard to live with.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:39 am
My dog once stood at the bottom of the staircase, barking like crazy. I asked her: "What's up, girl?" she looked at me, then just kept barking. Suddenly it felt really cold, and I heard someone coming down the stairs. The creaks they usually make. I was home alone, so no one could've been coming down those stairs. My dog was too old at the time to climb stairs, so it wasn't her.  

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:57 am
Azareas Aquarinus
My dog once stood at the bottom of the staircase, barking like crazy. I asked her: "What's up, girl?" she looked at me, then just kept barking. Suddenly it felt really cold, and I heard someone coming down the stairs. The creaks they usually make. I was home alone, so no one could've been coming down those stairs. My dog was too old at the time to climb stairs, so it wasn't her.
My boyfriend had that same thing when we were house-sitting for his sisters house.
He asked me if I walked downstairs that night. But I didn't.

He heared footsteps walking down the stairs, that stopped right before the door that leads to the living room. But he never bothered to have a look.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:02 pm
Dianda Panda
Azareas Aquarinus
My boyfriend had that same thing when we were house-sitting for his sisters house.
He asked me if I walked downstairs that night. But I didn't.

He heared footsteps walking down the stairs, that stopped right before the door that leads to the living room. But he never bothered to have a look.
Scary D:  

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Lonelyghostseance

Lupine Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:45 pm
I usually sence me and my friend's Past Lives and Gardians around my house. It's sorta fun to see what they are up to once and a while. Other times it can be very distracting when I am trying to do my homework or concentrate. I'm just very greatful t have them so they can help me and I can help them.
There was a case when one was standing in the middle of my room sharpening his knife when I woke up and said with the biggest grin on his face " Good Morning dear. How did you sleep."There were other times were he would slightly try to strangle me in Church at school. He just like to play around though. He even scared my religion teacher once. When she complain of a cold wind in the room my friend and I were dying, especially when the class cracked jokes of it being a ghost.  
*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games