Why I hate the GD . . . Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:33 pm
Rellik San

Pshh like an american could take us northerners in a fight... haha it'd be a massacre. Hell even southern pansies like yourself (your below the north... so your a southerner lol) can take an american in a fight.

As for the big borther thing... I never mentioned exactly what part of up north I'm from, I'm not sure if you'll remember the Oldham riots though.

Aww, but it'd be cute to see their detemination ^^

*laughs* how'd I know you'd say I was southern, ah, you're all alike so proud, so drunken *sniff, blots tear* it's so inspiring to see

HEY! I'm not that young! Though, still young enough to be only vague, the race riots right? Yeah, I remember that (just) ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:42 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Pshh like an american could take us northerners in a fight... haha it'd be a massacre. Hell even southern pansies like yourself (your below the north... so your a southerner lol) can take an american in a fight.

As for the big borther thing... I never mentioned exactly what part of up north I'm from, I'm not sure if you'll remember the Oldham riots though.

Aww, but it'd be cute to see their detemination ^^

*laughs* how'd I know you'd say I was southern, ah, you're all alike so proud, so drunken *sniff, blots tear* it's so inspiring to see

HEY! I'm not that young! Though, still young enough to be only vague, the race riots right? Yeah, I remember that (just) ninja

You'd be surprised how many people didn't notice.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:53 pm
Rellik San

Didn't notice Oldham? well, northern town, if it was somewhere near london then it would have a memorial or something, but seeing as it didn't happen there "oh, well, that was an isolated incedent, very unfortunate, yes, yes, we must do more to tackle this blahblahblahblah" and there's the tendency to forget things that show this isn't a country which is a complete paradise for all  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:28 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Didn't notice Oldham? well, northern town, if it was somewhere near london then it would have a memorial or something, but seeing as it didn't happen there "oh, well, that was an isolated incedent, very unfortunate, yes, yes, we must do more to tackle this blahblahblahblah" and there's the tendency to forget things that show this isn't a country which is a complete paradise for all

However not an isolated incident, same thing happened in brighton.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:53 pm
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Yup, just peple usually only remember the whole, not the individual, loadsa roits that summer, weren't they all the same place?..

As with people from the North anywhere south of there's the same, from the south anywhere north's the same...only all beer soaked and icky and smog infested  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:16 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Yup, just peple usually only remember the whole, not the individual, loadsa roits that summer, weren't they all the same place?..

As with people from the North anywhere south of there's the same, from the south anywhere north's the same...only all beer soaked and icky and smog infested

Brighton had two days of riots, Oldham had about 3 weeks.

Yeah I guess thats true, though one thing we can ban together on... we unlike america and australia... can speak and write in actual english.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:02 pm
Rellik San

Yeah I guess thats true, though one thing we can ban together on... we unlike america and australia... can speak and write in actual english.

See, too young to remember vaguely, and I was leading my nice sheltered southern life

*laughs* it's the eternal raised question inflection, where every sentence goes up at the end....it drives me insane eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:06 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

See, too young to remember vaguely, and I was leading my nice sheltered southern life

*laughs* it's the eternal raised question inflection, where every sentence goes up at the end....it drives me insane eek

You live in the midlands, you are hardly 'all there' as it is.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:17 pm
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

True, I shall rephrase that;

it drives me more insane  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:47 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

it drives me more insane

Hahaha.
Thats more like it.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:33 am
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

it drives me more insane

Hahaha.
Thats more like it.

Shush, drunkard razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:27 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

it drives me more insane

Hahaha.
Thats more like it.

Shush, drunkard razz

If I wasn't a drunkard.... then I wouldn't be me, and if I wasn't me, I'd be differant, and probably not me, besides I havene't drank in a year, for good cause.  

Rellik San
Crew

Lexiegirl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:48 pm
The GD....

Well, where to begin....

1. They basically consider flaming a sport. If you post in the GD and have never gotten flamed, consider yourself very lucky.

2. The GD is basically like a clique or little club. If you have been posting alot of topics and have friends in the GD, people will more likely listen to you than if you're new to the GD, then its flame fiesta.

3. The people in the GD are just plain MEAN. It's highly advised to stay away from them.

I know alot because I venture the GD alot on a different account. ninja

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces