my fashion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ether-Eating Eskimo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:21 pm

Beware the Jabberwock my son!
The Jaws that bite, the claws that snatch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!

AIC rocks. smile

Psyclon Nine is the best though.

The wolf waits below, hungry and lonely
And Cries to the moon
If only, if only

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:22 am
Dead Ed
Rellik San
Dead Ed
Isel
Rellik San

Oh yes you've lost some dignity... I'll help you look for it though, care to join the Anti-black parade association for the preservation of good music?

I uh, own that album.

But I did not pay for it.

I need 50mL Soundgarden, stat!

I'm not sure if 50ml is enough to cover it, dude... you may be "shitmusic-ified" for life cry

READY THIN LIZZY STAT! WE CAN BRING HIM BACK!

Careful, too strong an injection of awesome could be dangerous... perhaps try a regiment of Alice in Chains daily until use of Thin Lizzy.

If we do that though, he might slip further into the state, he needs glam and NOW!... I have it, To supplement the AIC a course of Alice Cooper, this should not only bring him back, but stiffle repeat offences.  

Rellik San
Crew

kykana

Invisible Informer

8,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:44 am
Veruniel
Rellik San
You think thats bad, try stiffling the dreams of a million kids that want to be comic artists, by telling them what the truth is.

But yeah, fashion and comics, the two hardest industries to get involved in, ever.

By the way, I love that book in your sig.

Opera's way up there, too. It'd take years for me to list all the nasty mudslinging that goes on. If you look new to the business, other hopefuls will try to sabotage you by giving you bad advice while you wait to audition. "If you flub up, ask to start again!" "Conduct the accompanist. You don't want him using the wrong tempo!" And the kiss of death: "Ask them 'How did I do?'"

I suppose all artistic professions are difficult. But if you're really passionate about them, you wouldn't be nearly as happy doing anything else.

I know most people don't consider this and industry, but since people do make a living off it I'm putting in my two cents.
Another area of business is dog showing.
I did it for three years in 4H but have friends that do it in ACK and some of those people (with the exception of my friends) are the snippiest people you'll meet.
Even in 4H I saw kids trying to sabotage other kids.
Like at State Fair there was one girl that kept forcing my friend Heather up against the fence so that the judge couldn't see her dog while they were walking around the arena,
and when the judge had them standing in line the girl was tossing treats behind her so that Heather's dog would be busy trying to get them and lose points for not standing still.
And you can't have just any dog to go showing with.
I have a golden that (in my opinion) has the most beautiful coat I've seen,
and his pedigree has champions up the wazoo,
but just because he has a little black dot on his nose it makes him ineligible to show in the grooming ring.
And that's where the money is.
The more grooming ribbons you have the higher the stud fee is to breed with your dog and it can also have an effect with the price of the pups.
My dog's dad is a big show dog, but because his mom wasn't that cut the price for the puppies in half, about $700.
Cole cost only $650 because he was "pet quality" (the black mark).

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:35 pm
ok so totally off subject now... sort of... I think...

but whatever it's cool.

Anyways OMG I am so excited. I just designed a kick a** dress... I think... in my mind it's kick a**... just wish I could get it to look right on paper... but still OMG... I love it!!

when it's finished I will try and get it shown...

Peace out

R. W. Tofu  

Ramen With Tofu

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out