Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:36 pm
never fought one...but i will see what i can do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:39 pm
"heh, neither have I" shrugs then smirks, "Thanks but no thanks, I'll pass on the sparring." she then turned and leaned against the windowsil.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:52 pm
thats cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:01 pm
"hn." closes her eyes.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:01 pm
*scartches head*teehee..came back from partying... sweatdrop lol...haven't seen you in a VERY LONG time panda...and nice to meet you dameon...welcome to the acadmey... xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:14 pm
dameon begins to gather chakra and solidifies it as black rose. he leaves it there for polio and then begins to walk away. he glares at the girl that said hello to him." .......hi." he opens a window and jumps out into the trees." i must train.. i will be better than them."  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:20 pm
Listens to Dameon leave before looking at Cherry."Konbanwa Cherry-chan." She smiles then glances at the black rose and picks it up, looking at it. Twirls it between her thumb and pointer finger slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:34 pm
dameon sits in the middle of the forest and begins to concentrate. hiss chakra is building and he gathers it into his legs. he uses it run around and around making a whirlwind of dust and dirt. he then draws his sword and uses it to cut trees up into spear shaped objects. they then fly into the cyclone that dameon created. the cyclone went high into the air and would be visible from the school. the wooden spikes then fell into the ground and said ."HI."  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:52 pm
Glances outside over her shoulder seeing the whirlwind. She turned watching the whirlwind and smirks softly scratching her head. "What is that boy doing?" she scratched her head slightly, before tossing the rose up and down a little. "training I bet..." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:49 pm
a twig hit the window on it there was a note.
would the fair maiden care to join me?
~dameon

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:06 pm
Looks at the note and smirks. "Doesn't waste his time being a gentlemen." She then jumped out of the window. She disappeared into the tree branches. After a few minutes she landed on a tree branch where he was, hands in her pockets, leaning against the tree trunk and looked at him. "You beckoned?" she said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:58 pm
Spikelema seeing the dust whirlwind command's the sand to leave and form a snake weaving around the whirlwind concentrating to make it look alive. The snake gathers a trail of dust as it leaves the whirlwind and comes to Spikelema he stands on it and travels to where Kit/sis and the new man had assembled. Spikelema then aproches the man. "I will spar if you want someone to fight?"  

Spikelema

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:03 pm
Kit blinked glanced at Spike hearing him. She smiled and not wanting to disrupt there chit chating Kit just watched her bro and Dameon; still leaning against the tree, hands in pockets.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:25 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Windblade

Windblade

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:55 am
Well, I finally caved and bought new clothes sweatdrop

Spent over 20,000 gold but it was well worth it...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff