Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Kingdom Hearts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the coolest .Hack character?
  ELK
  ELK
  ELK
View Results

Jack2634

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:34 pm
Me too, its quite fun, it gets kinda lame after you beat everything though. Even the gummi routes get kinda old after a while.

Has anyone tried a 100 level challenge?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:33 pm
Jack2634
Me too, its quite fun, it gets kinda lame after you beat everything though. Even the gummi routes get kinda old after a while.

Has anyone tried a 100 level challenge?

Like reached level 100?
I reached like 96 on my sister's game. I was leveling up to beat Sephiroth and I did. :D

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

starmist100

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:57 pm
I've played and beaten all three available in the US. xd

This is where my unnatural obsession with Zexion came along... heart (If you've seen my deviant, you would know...)

I want to get KHII: Final Mix+ just for the KH: Chain of Memories remake... And Zexion... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:16 pm
Zexion is a cool character, but they show more depth in Roxas's character.  

Kerosuke

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:28 pm
Yup beat both.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:27 am
Kerosuke

Woot! Most people think's Zexion's a b*****d jerk, but I love him~! heart

Roxas is my third favorite character... 3nodding Zexion first, then Demyx, then Roxas...

I like Riku too~! whee Sora's ok... And Kairi's ok too, but I like their nobodies so much better than I like them... xd  

starmist100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:24 pm
starmist100
Kerosuke

Roxas is my third favorite character... 3nodding Zexion first, then Demyx, then Roxas...

I like Riku too~! whee Sora's ok... And Kairi's ok too, but I like their nobodies so much better than I like them... xd

I like Axel, Demyx, and Xigbar.
I like the annoying ones. xD
I don't know much about Zexion because they don't show much about him so to me, he's just there. I haven't really seen his personality yet.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:43 pm
Just for the record, i beat KH2 in 14:34:12 Lv. 98, got everything u can get in the game 3nodding blaugh 3nodding mwhahahaha  

R34L

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:48 pm
SIN Ankoku
Just for the record, i beat KH2 in 14:34:12 Lv. 98, got everything u can get in the game 3nodding blaugh 3nodding mwhahahaha

How did you do it so fast? surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:58 pm
SIN Ankoku

WOW! That's amazing! Were you in Proud Mode?

Love your sig by the way! xd  

starmist100

starmist100

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:02 pm
XxGrieverxX
starmist100
Kerosuke

I don't know much about Zexion because they don't show much about him so to me, he's just there. I haven't really seen his personality yet.

Hee hee! Ziggy's cool! Axel's ok, but the extreme Axel fangirls kinda scare me... (And he says the same thing over and over...) BUT! I love his Chakrams! WOOT! DEMYX! xd Most people think he's an idiot... But I kinda feel sorry for him. You kinda feel like the whole Organization picks on him... Even Donald and Goofy pick on him which makes it a little sadder... emo
Yeah... He was mostly in KH: Chain of Memories... sweatdrop I can't wait until the remake gets here! whee heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:55 am
I can't beat Kingdom Hearts but i did beat Chain of memories and Kingdom Hearts II.  

a n g e l i c o r p s e

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:06 am
xxShadowBeexx
I can't beat Kingdom Hearts but i did beat Chain of memories and Kingdom Hearts II.

Are you stuck at the final boss?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:08 am
starmist100
XxGrieverxX
starmist100
Kerosuke

Hee hee! Ziggy's cool! Axel's ok, but the extreme Axel fangirls kinda scare me... (And he says the same thing over and over...) BUT! I love his Chakrams! WOOT! DEMYX! xd Most people think he's an idiot... But I kinda feel sorry for him. You kinda feel like the whole Organization picks on him... Even Donald and Goofy pick on him which makes it a little sadder... emo
Yeah... He was mostly in KH: Chain of Memories... sweatdrop I can't wait until the remake gets here! whee heart

Is Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix coming out in the US? surprised  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

P u r p l e D e s u

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:14 am
I have KH I and II but I have never played Chain of Memories for the gameboy.
:C
BTW what a lovely poll!
O: <3

Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out