Wiccan?
  Yes
  Read about it but its not for me
  What is that?
View Results

destructive emotions

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:53 pm
PirateSlasher
I know that not all wiccans dress in black and thats ok because you dont have to in this religion/way of living but yeah open for discussion on all things related.....Blessed Be

im a Wiccan-goth i suppose. I dress in alot of black and pentacles, you can tell im a witch. lol --Blessed Be.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:26 pm
i'm wiccan. and i'm goth.
i'm kinda why wiccans have to say, 'no, we're not all goth!'
and why goths have to say, 'no, we're not all wiccans!'

mechanical kitsy

Nazi_Reaper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:39 pm
i am a wiccan/satanist/Traditional Goth Far as i go with paganism i am no were near it whats so ever . Plus i cant help the fact i learned more then what i need using magic is more dangerous than anything it scares me at times. Because of that I can see my own future in my sleep before ahead of time happens ever so often depends and the other fact i am very spiritual awaken all day long. I also Astor Project every time i dream normally as well. So i can say at the least i am very wiccan in every way theres nothing that can change that. Plus my studies go very deep in to Black Magic and Blood magic also summoning demons or devils to the world.I even found out who i really was know for in the demon world and what my nickname is to them and the devil witch i will not say. I knows its against some wiccan's to use the devils magic or hand book what other religions call it. But thats were my path gos for the time being.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:45 pm
I've read about it. I want to have that as my religion... but I'm going to wait 'till I am older to actually take it up.  

WolfTeeth-x

Dapper Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

Sharing Heartbeats

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:46 pm
Is it me or is Wicca just an ego-trend?

I find it funny that it's only been around since like 1930, and that it was popularized because some guy compared it to Victorian-era witchcraft in like 1950.

EDIT:// After reading some of these posts, it seems religion in general is an ego-trend. "I want to be this one, it's cool."

Spirituality, where have you gone?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:03 pm
A Kiss To Say Hello

I find it funny that it's only been around since like 1930, and that it was popularized because some guy compared it to Victorian-era witchcraft in like 1950.

EDIT:// After reading some of these posts, it seems religion in general is an ego-trend. "I want to be this one, it's cool."

Umm wiccan gos further back then 1930's it actually started in the time of The Goth Empire when Pagansim was really high there and its started to have an affect were witch craft start to split off from it then you start to get in to other stuff witch i will not explain cause my Family tree has things to do with this to and i dont feel like getting asked the question your family is that old. All ill say is my Family dates backs to the fall of the Roman Empire.

O and another thing using the name Wiccan or Wicca still use the term Witches. Meaning the name began to change over the years after the Salem witch Trails. And in that time there still the case that people say Salem witches were the closest to the origin this is actually true. If people want to take up Witch craft its ok its really not a ego-trend its just peoples beliefs to past life's that connect you to Wicca.  

Nazi_Reaper

Miss Jetpack

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:14 pm
I've studied wiccan, but it really doesn't fit into my belief system. I cant agree with soft-polytheism (belief that all gods are one god, or that the gods are just archetypes or symbolism) and too much spiritual eclecticism (like mixing cultures) feels disrespectful to me. Plus theres a lot of elitism in wicca, and people who are really shallow in their beliefs. I dunno, it's just not for me. But I do like some of its practices.

I am a pagan though, a hellenic polytheist. I wish that more people were aware of the pagan alternatives other than wicca. Thats one benifit of wicca, it's the most well known of the pagan religions. It gets lonely! But, I mean, it should be the belief that draws you to a religion, not the lifestyle.

Anyway, I just think it's important to not comprimise your beliefs (if you dont it believe, you will just grow out of it), and always tolerate others.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:06 pm
Nazi_Reaper
A Kiss To Say Hello

Umm wiccan gos further back then 1930's it actually started in the time of The Goth Empire when Pagansim was really high there and its started to have an affect were witch craft start to split off from it then you start to get in to other stuff witch i will not explain cause my Family tree has things to do with this to and i dont feel like getting asked the question your family is that old. All ill say is my Family dates backs to the fall of the Roman Empire.

O and another thing using the name Wiccan or Wicca still use the term Witches. Meaning the name began to change over the years after the Salem witch Trails. And in that time there still the case that people say Salem witches were the closest to the origin this is actually true. If people want to take up Witch craft its ok its really not a ego-trend its just peoples beliefs to past life's that connect you to Wicca.

Please go study up on the history of wicca. It's based on the ancient witch craft whatsit, but the actual movement started in the early to mid 1900s. It was mostly fanaticism at the time.  

Sharing Heartbeats

Nazi_Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:22 pm
A Kiss To Say Hello
Nazi_Reaper
A Kiss To Say Hello

Please go study up on the history of wicca. It's based on the ancient witch craft whatsit, but the actual movement started in the early to mid 1900s. It was mostly fanaticism at the time.
its gos further back then u think and most history facts you get mite not be ture you must read all sides to it. Before jumping what age it started.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:34 am
hi  

Roukkaku

Phantom

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:14 am
Nazi_Reaper
A Kiss To Say Hello
Nazi_Reaper
A Kiss To Say Hello

its gos further back then u think and most history facts you get mite not be ture you must read all sides to it. Before jumping what age it started.

No, it definitely became a trend in the 1900s.

Kwanzaa started in the 60s, too.

Just because it's part of American... whatever... culture, I guess, doesn't mean it's been around for ages.

What you're thinking of is the actual prospect of paganism in a general sense. In which case, this dates back to long before the age of the Goth tribe.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:22 pm
A Kiss To Say Hello

well since i dont practice much of the witchcraft aspect of Wicca...  

mechanical kitsy

Siermana

Ruthless Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:48 pm
I'm not Wicca, but I have read into it, and it is very intriguing.
I have respect for any and all religion, but this one isn't at the top. This is mainly because too many people confuse Wicca with Paganism.
They are not the same. =/  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:11 pm
I'm wiccan and damn proud of it! xd

SexyXVampiressXGoth

Sharing Heartbeats

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:31 pm
kimikasan
I'm wiccan and damn proud of it! xd

Why?  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items