TybaltGamemaster

nuGen Staff Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:46 am
nerdlover08
Every life is sacred. Its ridiculous how many people go immediately to overdose. She collapsed, yes? An aneurysm is just as probable as anything. So lay off.
You're probably aware of this, but you're really a very good person.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:56 am
Hmmm, alot of people are getting wound up over this, one question?

Millions of people die every year, be it suicide, murder, natural, disease... whatever it is, are to make threads about all these people?

If Nick Cave, or Rob Smith died, I could understand the discussion being made here. But the fact remains, ANS (as I will refer to her for now) didn't do anything to enhance the culture we are meant to represent, infact she had no impact on it, she was famous, in the end, for the sake of being famous and crazy. How many of you laughed at her in life for being pathetic/crazy, whatever you want to call it? I bet a hell of alot of you did, yet no she's dead, she suddenly deserves everyones respect?

So if I was famous for no good reason and died, I'd be respected?

The simple fact is, no one cared before, the only reason anyone cares now, is because they have little else to talk about, which is kind of sad really. Shouldn't we be going out living our lives, instead of talking about someone no one here could've cared for before, dieing?

You know, wouldn't that be worth talking about?

I have to put up with this caliber of conversation in one of my other guilds, I didn't expect it here.  

Rellik San
Crew

nerdlover08

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:09 am
TybaltGamemaster
nerdlover08
Every life is sacred. Its ridiculous how many people go immediately to overdose. She collapsed, yes? An aneurysm is just as probable as anything. So lay off.
You're probably aware of this, but you're really a very good person.

Thank you, monsieur.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:21 pm
Chaos A.D.
the only celebrety to die recently to be concerned about was dimebag.

What about Pat Morita?  

Rellik San
Crew

Rainbow Shrapnel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:06 pm
I assumed she ODed on weight-loss pills.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:01 am
I felt bad thinking this, but it was one of the first things that popped into my head when I heard the news. Perhaps now her new born child can grow up to be a better person.

As for what really happened, I can only guess, but I will say the whole thing looks fishy as hell.  

TheWitchGotRobin

UraniumMonk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:53 am
I find it somewhat disturbing that Anna Nicole Smith's death has caused more of a stir than James Brown's death.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:21 am
UraniumMonk
I find it somewhat disturbing that Anna Nicole Smith's death has caused more of a stir than James Brown's death.

I wonder if they'll put pics of her body in Rolling Stone like they did James Brown's. (From his funeral.)  

TheWitchGotRobin

nerdlover08

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:13 am
UraniumMonk

James Brown worked past his problems with the tabloids and media. His death had nothing suspicious about it. If he was involved in three different lawsuits at the same time of his death then yes, there would have been a 'stir'.

There is also a big difference between a 73 year-old dying from a heart condition and a 39 year-old dying from 'unknown circumstances'.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:12 pm
nerdlover08
UraniumMonk

James Brown worked past his problems with the tabloids and media. His death had nothing suspicious about it. If he was involved in three different lawsuits at the same time of his death then yes, there would have been a 'stir'.

There is also a big difference between a 73 year-old dying from a heart condition and a 39 year-old dying from 'unknown circumstances'.

I think he means in terms of cultural significance though, lets be honest here, James Brown dying, is almost like an entire music genre dying, soul will never be the same without him or Barry White around anymore. Where as what effect does ANS dying have on society? Save giving some other blonde the chance to look insane infront of america.  

Rellik San
Crew

kykana

Invisible Informer

8,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:33 am
This what I came up with. You know that layer that always with her and is claiming to be the father? Well since he was the one that's always with her he was probably the first to see how down hill she was going after the death of her son. Then he anonymously sent into the tabloid the article that he had something to do with her son's death, knowing that it would push her farther into depression and hopefully over the edge. And with his name being on the birth certificate and his claim on being the child's father, any money that she inherits he would have his hold on.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:02 am
Maybe it's all these things together. The drugs, weight loss pills, and the family's out to get her. I guess I would too...

I'm not a fan of Anna Nicole Smith, but I still care if she dies.  

[TL]

UraniumMonk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:37 pm
Rellik San
nerdlover08
UraniumMonk

I think he means in terms of cultural significance though, lets be honest here, James Brown dying, is almost like an entire music genre dying, soul will never be the same without him or Barry White around anymore. Where as what effect does ANS dying have on society? Save giving some other blonde the chance to look insane infront of america.

exactly. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:49 am
I feel so bad for her

all the s**t that went down before her death must have pushed her over the edge.

Not to mention her new born daughter, that kid is going to have it really hard. Losing a mother and a brother, not to mention this whole dad thing.

The media never left her alone, their probably as much to blame as her creepy lawyer husband.

Cockroach Waltz

Toxic.GummyBear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:14 pm
she died because she was a crack head.... or so they say :S  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items