get gold!!!
View Results

Meant to be alone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:17 am
Name:Julie
Birthdate: Feb.19, 1992
Hometown: Picayune, MS....U.S.A.
Etnicity: White
Interest:Anime,Music, All rock (cept classical and death metal),like the stuff by Blue october,Avril lavigne, Three days grace, AFI, MCR,CKY,Linkin Park,Trapt ,Fall out boy, AND way too many more!!
Hobbies: Swimming, Drawing, And other stuff.
More about you: I love the color black,I love skulls, i'm emo-ish.
Anything else?I love Bleach!!!!....(the anime, not that liquid 'bleach'),full metal alchemist, full metal panic, inu yasha, elfen lied, trinity blood, wolf's rain,loveless,And others.
Any Questions mrgreen ?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:18 am
Meant to be alone
Interest:Anime,Music, All rock (cept classical and death metal),like the stuff by Blue october,Avril lavigne, Three days grace, AFI, MCR,CKY,Linkin Park,Trapt ,Fall out boy, AND way too many more!!
Anything else?I love Bleach!!!!....(the anime, not that liquid 'bleach'),full metal alchemist, full metal panic, inu yasha, elfen lied, trinity blood, wolf's rain,loveless,And others.
Any Questions mrgreen ?

welcome to the guild...and happy belated birthday^^....hope you have fun here..i know some of us do^^  

Eternal Dragonz
Captain

AlchemistsAngel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:48 pm
Name: Colleen
Birthdate: 10/15/90
HomeTown: Union City Pa.
Interests: Anime, Japanese music, fanfictions, country, rock and pop
music, math and Anything japanese
Hobbies: writing, drawing, studying japanese, hanging with friends, listening to music preferable japanese music, playing Dirge of Cerberus, and the Final Fantasy games, and playing on the computer.
More about You: I just moved to this house, I miss my friends, and my dad, I used to be in the Academic Sports League at my old school with 3 of my other friends. It was fun. I love all Evil thing and the colors Blood Red and Black. twisted
I like InuYasha, Yu-Yu Hakusho, Bleach, Trinity Blood, Naruto and way way more.
anything else: not really  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:39 pm
AlchemistsAngel
Hobbies: writing, drawing, studying japanese, hanging with friends, listening to music preferable japanese music, playing Dirge of Cerberus, and the Final Fantasy games, and playing on the computer.
More about You: I just moved to this house, I miss my friends, and my dad, I used to be in the Academic Sports League at my old school with 3 of my other friends. It was fun. I love all Evil thing and the colors Blood Red and Black. twisted

Welcome to Angels and Dragons....hope you have fun here  

Eternal Dragonz
Captain

Homecoming

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:34 pm
Name: Kenny (Kaitsu, as is more known)
Birthdate: 15/12/92
Hometown: Well, we all know our captain, I live right across from her ^.^;
Etnicity: White, not that bad unless you look under meh clothes.
Interest: Anime, Manga
Hobbies: Guitar, Drawing
More about you: Uh... well, I don't really do anything much, and don't like any sports whatsoever. In other words I ain't active at all. I spend most of my time practicing guitar and doodling out drawings (While we're on that note, my DA account!) And that's about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:45 pm
Homecoming
More about you: Uh... well, I don't really do anything much, and don't like any sports whatsoever. In other words I ain't active at all. I spend most of my time practicing guitar and doodling out drawings (While we're on that note, my DA account!) And that's about it.

Welcome to the guild wink
Hope you to see you around ^^

DA account =o....
Me may have to talk about a watch X3  

Raja Valor
Vice Captain

Meant to be alone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:34 am
Eternal_Dragonz
Meant to be alone
Any Questions mrgreen ?

welcome to the guild...and happy belated birthday^^....hope you have fun here..i know some of us do^^

Thankx. I'll have lots of fun driving you all to the brink of insanity!!!! MWahahahahahahaaaa!!!!!!........ ninja maybe.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:47 am
Meant to be alone
Any Questions mrgreen ?

YAY A FMA FAN I love FMA too :'3 crying This is so great finally a FMA fan :'3 Do you know too Chrono Cursade and Fruitbasket..? Anyways Welcome to the guild :3 cool blaugh whee  

AngelofLuna
Crew

Tiny Noob

7,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

AngelofLuna
Crew

Tiny Noob

7,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:50 am
AlchemistsAngel

4laugh Welcome to the Guild cool  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:54 am
Homecoming

Welcome :3 cool Cool Drawing by the way...! And too the Sai picture ninja  

AngelofLuna
Crew

Tiny Noob

7,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kintara5

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:54 pm
Hello!My name is Karen.I am not really new but I haven't been posting in the the guild forums,but I want to stay in the guild.I truly am interested in Dragons and Angels.I ask that you forgive me.For not posting.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:07 pm
kintara5
Hello!My name is Karen.I am not really new but I haven't been posting in the the guild forums,but I want to stay in the guild.I truly am interested in Dragons and Angels.I ask that you forgive me.For not posting.

hmmmm....let's see....okay you are forgiven 4laugh please try to stay as active in the guild as you can...we are new at this and are trying to build it up and become one of the best gaia has 3nodding  

Eternal Dragonz
Captain

Eternal Dragonz
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:08 pm
wow all these new peeps posting....i just want to welcome you all to the guild 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:43 pm
AngelofLuna
Meant to be alone
Any Questions mrgreen ?

YAY A FMA FAN I love FMA too :'3 crying This is so great finally a FMA fan :'3 Do you know too Chrono Cursade and Fruitbasket..? Anyways Welcome to the guild :3 cool blaugh whee
yes indeed!!! they rock my sox XD!!  

Meant to be alone

AngelofLuna
Crew

Tiny Noob

7,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:07 am
Meant to be alone
AngelofLuna
Meant to be alone
Any Questions mrgreen ?

yes indeed!!! they rock my sox XD!!

*Squeek* It truely a great thing you are here whee So cool 4laugh  
Angels and Dragons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas