Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Rejected applications Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you find these applications?
  Amusing
  Disgusting
  Neither
  Both
View Results

Patron with a Mission

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:57 pm
Zealot of Insanity
New retard!

Quote:
Request from waffleface+pancakes Accept Decline Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:06 pm

This guild is very gay. What is the point of it? I don't really know, but honestly who cares if i said "lol" or "brb" or "g2g"? You tell me why is it such a big deal to Capitalize? Punctuate? or Spell correctly? Tell me why!

scream LET ME AT HIM ... HER... IT!!! *pulls out missile launcher*

Why it is a big deal is because you will never get anywhere in life if you don't! What CEO in their right mind will hire someone who says: "I wanna join ur compana lol"? *sigh* End of rant.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:31 pm
Can we have some more cake (and by cake, I mean more rejections), please? ^.^  

SonarP

Blocktapus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:07 pm
Yami no Hitokiri
Quote:
Message by: Zealot of Insanity

Due to the overwhelmingly massive amounts of trolling that we moderators must put up with, there seems to be a spike of new topics regarding idiotic people who are just asking to be rejected and ignored and most hopefully incinerated, but I shall ask moderators to place all misshapen request forms in this topic. All other topics regarding trolls shall now be locked.

No worries, I shall move all retarded applications to this post. Yami no Hitokiri will now claim credit for all existing posts.

A few members wondered what kinds of horrific applications I have the dubious pleasure of rejecting every day. Well folks, here's a sampling.

Quote:
howdy im new to this game and I have great grama!!!

please let me in my freinds are all in and im the only one that isnt so i feel very lonely at night when there all playing

ILL DO WOTS TOLED AND FOLLOW RULLS

i am a strong and undefeated warriar that is why i thing i should be a guild.

thsi si jokes i just wanna join caue it sounds stupid

i love giai

So, you wanted to be a guild captain. smile

Quote:
Tann wrote: srsyl y do u al giv a damm? grmmr iz nt imprtnt! we cn gt thru leif withut gramma! i meen it, y is evry1 so dammed prfct? gt a leif and u suxors! srsly! srsly! srsly! go 2 hell! gogogogogogo 222222 heeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Can I join, please? biggrin

Quote:
The Hack Monster wrote:wow u guyz r grammr natsees u r all men & i thnk u shukd allll goto hell some ppl r retdrd u kno adn all bcuz u r so PERFECTUOUS on ur wrds dosnt meen dat tha wkrd givs @ dam. u all lkie need 2 chiil or illl tell a admn on u u stpd bi*chz feck u <3 katie ps 4 uf info i type gud ok??????????????????????????????????????????????? ok glad we had dis tlk bi bi now o no wayt i wann say U ALLL CAN GO SUX BALZ U FAGATS GO & SUX A DYK

Quote:
M47 wrote: What you are sayIng when you say capItalIes those I, Is a noncence thIng because look what happens!!

Don't understand? Um.... I'll try.
Quote:
howdy im new to this game and I have great grama!!!

please let me in my freinds are all in and im the only one that isnt so i feel very lonely at night when there all playing

ILL DO WOTS TOLED AND FOLLOW RULLS

i am a strong and undefeated warriar that is why i thing i should be a guild.

thsi si jokes i just wanna join caue it sounds stupid

i love giai

Translation: Howdy I'm new to this game and I have great Grammar! Please let me in my friends are all in and I'm the only one that isn't so I feel very lonely at night when they're all playing.

I'll do whats told and follow rules

I am a strong and undefeated warrior that is why I think I should be in a guild.

I cannot translate the last line.

hah, there is too much nubs!

But... I think I'll follow every rule and do whats told...

Quote:
Tann wrote: srsyl y do u al giv a damm? grmmr iz nt imprtnt! we cn gt thru leif withut gramma! i meen it, y is evry1 so dammed prfct? gt a leif and u suxors! srsly! srsly! srsly! go 2 hell! gogogogogogo 222222 heeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Can I join, please? biggrin

Translation: Sorrys all why do you all give a damn? Grammar is not important! we can get through life without grammar! I mean it! Why is everyone so damned perfect? Get a life and you suck! Sorrys! Sorys! Sorrys! Go to hell! Go, Go, Go, Go, Go, Go, Go, Go to to to to to to to to hell! Can I join, please?

No message! *cough*

Quote:
The Hack Monster wrote:wow u guyz r grammr natsees u r all men & i thnk u shukd allll goto hell some ppl r retdrd u kno adn all bcuz u r so PERFECTUOUS on ur wrds dosnt meen dat tha wkrd givs @ dam. u all lkie need 2 chiil or illl tell a admn on u u stpd bi*chz feck u <3 katie ps 4 uf info i type gud ok??????????????????????????????????????????????? ok glad we had dis tlk bi bi now o no wayt i wann say U ALLL CAN GO SUX BALZ U FAGATS GO & SUX A DYK

Translation: Wow you guys are grammer senates! You are all mean and I think you should all go to hell some people are retarded you know and all because you are so perfect on your words doesn't mean that the word gives @ damn. You all like need to chill or I'll tell a admin on you you stupid b****s f**k you! heart kati Please.

PS: For your info, I type good ok? Ok. Glad we has this talk bye bye now! oh no, wait, I wan to say U all can go suck some ...... You ...... Go and suck a .....

Gosh, this online game might be even worse than I thought!

Well, sorry for having to make this post so long. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:33 pm
notanoob
Yami no Hitokiri

Quote:

Translation: Sorrys all why do you all give a damn? Grammar is not important! we can get through life without grammar! I mean it! Why is everyone so damned perfect? Get a life and you suck! Sorrys! Sorys! Sorrys! Go to hell! Go, Go, Go, Go, Go, Go, Go, Go to to to to to to to to hell! Can I join, please?

No message! *cough*

No, I'm pretty sure that "srsly" means "seriously." sweatdrop

XxJennessaxX

[Joan De Arc]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:43 am
Quote:
Tann wrote: srsyl y do u al giv a damm? grmmr iz nt imprtnt! we cn gt thru leif withut gramma! i meen it, y is evry1 so dammed prfct? gt a leif and u suxors! srsly! srsly! srsly! go 2 hell! gogogogogogo 222222 heeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Can I join, please?

OF COURSE WE GIVE A....
I'll skip the curse word.
I don't even know what in the worls she is even saying!
OH GOD! MY EYES....are getting filmy...
The world is going dark....
TOO MUCH INCORRECT GRAMMER!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:14 pm
SonarP
Can we have some more cake (and by cake, I mean more rejections), please? ^.^

You people are insane. Why the hell would you want more idiots to post retarded requests? Do you think we moderators want to see this kind of s**t? I am... appalled. sad  

Zealot of Insanity

Lily-Anne-Marie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:56 am
I am very sorry for all of your moderators and the captain of this guild. I honestly do not think I could put up with that for days on end...oh wait, I already do as an English major. I wanted to literally die one day because of a paper someone submitted to me. But that's a story for a different day. Hopefully, more idiots will learn to actually type properly versus trying to "impress us" with their "1337" skills.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:57 am
    My eye was twitching as I read those pieces of crap.
User Image

Shigures Editor

Loving-Em

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:49 am
&hearts
Oh lord, that's pretty sad... in a somewhat entertaining kind of way, it's fun to laugh at other peoples idiocy! ^^ Though I do feel bad for you moderators that have to read these stupid things... *sigh*

&hearts

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:32 am
These make me laugh.

You should post more up here.  

Paiina

Zealot of Insanity

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:49 pm
dameonmac5918
Zealot of Insanity
New retard!

Quote:
Request from waffleface+pancakes Accept Decline Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:06 pm

This guild is very gay. What is the point of it? I don't really know, but honestly who cares if i said "lol" or "brb" or "g2g"? You tell me why is it such a big deal to Capitalize? Punctuate? or Spell correctly? Tell me why!

scream LET ME AT HIM ... HER... IT!!! *pulls out missile launcher*

Why it is a big deal is because you will never get anywhere in life if you don't! What CEO in their right mind will hire someone who says: "I wanna join ur compana lol"? *sigh* End of rant.

Correct. The answer to that is: none. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:18 pm
These are quite amusing, but those people either are doing this as a joke to piss us off, or they really are that retarded.  

l3viathan

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:45 am
Here's a new one! These people just have nothing better to do.

Quote:
xorubyloverxo
I actually do not want to join this guild but instead would like to ask the creators of this guild why in the world do you guys care so much if people have bad grammar!!?? I mean, we cant all be smart like you and that doesnt give you the right to criticize people. This guild is really pathetic and i dont understand why any of you would join. There are better things to do in life besides insulting people and making yourselves look so smart and witty. If i rote like this comapred to wat i roter above, dos that make me a bad person!! Wow your going to kill me arent you because i ddint put the apostrophe in arent!! woops, i did it again! Go get a life peopl seriously!!
I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this into your signature.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:28 pm
I think the "Capitalize those I's" thing was a joke.

But the one where she flames you and then says she wants to join is hilarious, yet it burns my eyes. I want more!  

Odenpa Kunoichi

Shadowy Girl

11,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200

xXxPrincess AryaxXx

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:38 pm
I personally think to worst kind of applications are I wanna join with nothing else to them. I am the vice captain of a writting guild and I find that completely unacceptable since right there on the home page it says WHAT YOU HAVE TO WRITE!!! Also, you shouldn't give the people who apply as a joke to this guild the time of day it only makes them tell their friends to send more of those kinds of invites.  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff