Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Do you look like a .Hack character? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll for you ;D
  <3
View Results

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:41 pm
XxGrieverxX
O_Asterix_O
The more I think about my appearence I'd have to say cause i'm so bulky I'd have to say I look like bear abit... My pic is in my signature... Am I right or wrong? o_O;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xD Well you're both hot. So I guess that works. :D

User Image Whoa whoa WHOA. WAIT. Since when was Bear attractive?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:49 pm
XxGrieverxX
BreathLessX
Well, I say i look a little like Racheal from .hack//IMOQ, but I'm more of a look alike like Mimuri(I think?). But I do't have her attitude.

PICS PLZ. heart
yeah Sure? I mean, I look..weird...to myself. Scary! and now I say I lok more like a deform Pi or maybe if I cut my hair adn dyed it blonde I could look like Atoli.

Anyway, heres meh.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/Mindbreaker/Pics/100_0567.jpg  

BreathLessX
Crew

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:13 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
XxGrieverxX
O_Asterix_O
The more I think about my appearence I'd have to say cause i'm so bulky I'd have to say I look like bear abit... My pic is in my signature... Am I right or wrong? o_O;

xD Well you're both hot. So I guess that works. :D

User Image Whoa whoa WHOA. WAIT. Since when was Bear attractive?

I think Bear's a hottie. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:15 pm
BreathLessX
XxGrieverxX
BreathLessX
Well, I say i look a little like Racheal from .hack//IMOQ, but I'm more of a look alike like Mimuri(I think?). But I do't have her attitude.

PICS PLZ. heart
yeah Sure? I mean, I look..weird...to myself. Scary! and now I say I lok more like a deform Pi or maybe if I cut my hair adn dyed it blonde I could look like Atoli.

Anyway, heres meh.

You look like Pi. surprised
Hot. cool

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:52 pm
XxGrieverxX
BreathLessX
XxGrieverxX
BreathLessX

PICS PLZ. heart

Anyway, heres meh.

Hot. cool

LOL thank you very much! If Only I had the body for it. I want to be more like Atoli though! I love her! O.o And Bear being hott? I used to think that! X3 Thsat is until I fell in love with Atoli. Love teh Atoli! :3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:59 pm
BreathLessX
XxGrieverxX
BreathLessX
XxGrieverxX
BreathLessX

PICS PLZ. heart

Anyway, heres meh.

Hot. cool

LOL thank you very much! If Only I had the body for it. I want to be more like Atoli though! I love her! O.o And Bear being hott? I used to think that! X3 Thsat is until I fell in love with Atoli. Love teh Atoli! :3

I love Atoli too! My sister thinks she's annoying but I don't really see how. I mean all she wants is to be closer to Haseo.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:10 pm
XxGrieverxX
BreathLessX
XxGrieverxX
BreathLessX
XxGrieverxX
BreathLessX

PICS PLZ. heart

Anyway, heres meh.

Hot. cool

I love Atoli too! My sister thinks she's annoying but I don't really see how. I mean all she wants is to be closer to Haseo.
I know. My older sister is like "It's Atoli again! I wish she would jsut shut up! So annoying!" And I'm like "NO She is not!! She's cute!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:20 pm
BreathLessX
XxGrieverxX
BreathLessX
XxGrieverxX
BreathLessX

Anyway, heres meh.

Hot. cool

I know. My older sister is like "It's Atoli again! I wish she would jsut shut up! So annoying!" And I'm like "NO She is not!! She's cute!"

I agree, Atoli is very cute and I love her half to death! 3nodding heart

Bittersweet SymphonyXL

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:43 pm
XxGrieverxX

User Image I haven't even played the game yet and I already want her to die in a ditch somewhere with all of her LOVE! PEACE! And COMPASSION! D:<

I wouldn't want her to want to be closer to me either.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:54 am
Pink Plastic Ninja
XxGrieverxX

User Image I haven't even played the game yet and I already want her to die in a ditch somewhere with all of her LOVE! PEACE! And COMPASSION! D:<

How about me babeh! ;D

Bittersweet SymphonyXL

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:32 am
O_Asterix_O
Pink Plastic Ninja
XxGrieverxX

How about me babeh! ;D

User Image Go jump into the Mac Anu river and drown. D:<

Jay kay. ILY.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:43 am
Pink Plastic Ninja
O_Asterix_O
Pink Plastic Ninja
XxGrieverxX

How about me babeh! ;D

Jay kay. ILY.

Lol, I love ya to ^_^

Bittersweet SymphonyXL

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:51 am
O_Asterix_O
Pink Plastic Ninja
O_Asterix_O
Pink Plastic Ninja
XxGrieverxX

How about me babeh! ;D

Jay kay. ILY.

Lol, I love ya to ^_^

User Image XD <3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:47 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
O_Asterix_O
Pink Plastic Ninja
O_Asterix_O
Pink Plastic Ninja
XxGrieverxX

How about me babeh! ;D

Jay kay. ILY.

Lol, I love ya to ^_^

User Image XD <3

GROSS.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items