Reply Naruto Guild
Shadow Ways Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:56 pm
Hm... this makes me rethink. Maybe I should focus on training my ninjas instead since my strongest is on lv 10 ninja

Feel free to join us Eva, the more the merrier blaugh

*smacks latest addition in the clan that is currently lv 4* Grr... I hate it when the missions fail stressed

I probably need some more and better equipment too gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:30 pm
Vicious-Loner
Hm... this makes me rethink. Maybe I should focus on training my ninjas instead since my strongest is on lv 10 ninja

Feel free to join us Eva, the more the merrier blaugh

*smacks latest addition in the clan that is currently lv 4* Grr... I hate it when the missions fail stressed

I probably need some more and better equipment too gonk
lol...once you get one of your ninjas to lvl 11...they'll be able to hold 2 weapons...so remember that...and also...training is a good place to start a low level ninja  

squalltheknight

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:55 pm
looks like someone else comes into the 1000s... Hu_loa...and daygons...im gonna run a spying mission on both of em...and if they seem weak enough...we should attack (i think anyway...since i gotta get the hang of this)...anyone know if they are in any alliances?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:54 am
No clue. But I noticed sic_guitar has gotten defamed to under 1000. I think I'll focus on getting my ninjas stronger for now but I'll be glad to help if you need it 3nodding  

Vicious-Loner

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:22 am
Vicious-Loner
No clue. But I noticed sic_guitar has gotten defamed to under 1000. I think I'll focus on getting my ninjas stronger for now but I'll be glad to help if you need it 3nodding
alright, good luck smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:31 am
Vicious-Loner
hey...why'd you attack me? or...were you just seeing how it works? ...oh and...what of your ninjas? my understanding is that i defended...are your ninja ok?  

squalltheknight

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:44 pm
why that hypocrite, Rangers claim a truce with me but today I found out he attack me three times and also his dog havik attack me once. I would put my ninjas on sentry from this but. . . I rather not risk it, and I only lost 100 frame then I previous check, which kinda sucks because I want to get more, not get behind. So far, no one other then you two knows I"m chatting with ya, unless one of you open your mouth and said I'm in your side. Nonetheless, since Havik got his joy ride from attacking me, and you guys just got into the 1000s sections and can spy and whatnot, I don't think Havik will expect you if you attack him, but the timeing is critial. Unless, his ninjas are on sentry, expecting me to fight back. Which I think its kinda stupid of him to think that but who knows, his a guy xd anyways, enough of my ranting, you guys do what you want.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:53 pm
Eva Edin
why that hypocrite, Rangers claim a truce with me but today I found out he attack me three times and also his dog havik attack me once. I would put my ninjas on sentry from this but. . . I rather not risk it, and I only lost 100 frame then I previous check, which kinda sucks because I want to get more, not get behind. So far, no one other then you two knows I"m chatting with ya, unless one of you open your mouth and said I'm in your side. Nonetheless, since Havik got his joy ride from attacking me, and you guys just got into the 1000s sections and can spy and whatnot, I don't think Havik will expect you if you attack him, but the timeing is critial. Unless, his ninjas are on sentry, expecting me to fight back. Which I think its kinda stupid of him to think that but who knows, his a guy xd anyways, enough of my ranting, you guys do what you want.
i guess... i'll help ya if possible...and i havent told anyone about any alliance that we might have...i havent even told anyone except you two about what my operations have been... oh and also! it seems that rangers has attacked sheikah aswell...perhaps he just thinks he can push everyone around, and i must say...sheikah is a good friend of mine...for showing me how to get FE6! so it seems that rangers...is just...grr...  

squalltheknight

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:03 pm
oh and if Havik also attacks me...he's goin down...but with rangers' sudden attacks this could just be a war about to start...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:23 pm
Okay! We got a plan

well, the alliance I"m in isn't really dead, just isn't online on msn often sweatdrop anyways. . .

Since this event of King Zephiel. . .aka Rangers xd attacks, we can't just ignore this.

I like this alliance and I like the one I"m in too, so why not help each other, we guard your backs and you can guard our backs =D anyways, here it goes

I'm going to stay in safe side, keep doing missons and such, nothing will change, it will all stay, so my ninjas will stay safe,this will make it harder for Rangers to obtain first place. And during that time, the you guys will take down Havik, and Jade and Inferno will take down Halcyon, Halcyon is also a dog of Rangers.

So you guys, attack Havik because we know he has no sentries up and is busy slandering others, raid or slander, whatever you choose. Because if you guys wipe out Havik, and Jade and Inferno wipe out Halcyon, then we cut off Rangers main source of power.

It'll be better if you guys have some kind of IM and discuss the plan more if you guy questions or anything, okies.

Eva Edin

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:00 pm
Eva Edin
Okay! We got a plan

well, the alliance I"m in isn't really dead, just isn't online on msn often sweatdrop anyways. . .

Since this event of King Zephiel. . .aka Rangers xd attacks, we can't just ignore this.

I like this alliance and I like the one I"m in too, so why not help each other, we guard your backs and you can guard our backs =D anyways, here it goes

I'm going to stay in safe side, keep doing missons and such, nothing will change, it will all stay, so my ninjas will stay safe,this will make it harder for Rangers to obtain first place. And during that time, the you guys will take down Havik, and Jade and Inferno will take down Halcyon, Halcyon is also a dog of Rangers.

So you guys, attack Havik because we know he has no sentries up and is busy slandering others, raid or slander, whatever you choose. Because if you guys wipe out Havik, and Jade and Inferno wipe out Halcyon, then we cut off Rangers main source of power.

It'll be better if you guys have some kind of IM and discuss the plan more if you guy questions or anything, okies.
understood  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:23 pm
im initiating an attack against havik as we speak...if anyone else is going to...now's your chance!

edit: i have sent 4 ninja... 2 to raid him, and 2 more to slander...so...as i said...attack him now! if at all possible...  

squalltheknight

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:08 pm
Okay, I'll attack Havik ASAP then. Either now, if my extremely slow comp will let me, or first thing tomorrow as it's 3am here sweatdrop

And I didn't attack you, I only spied a little. Checking you out, you know wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:13 pm
yeah xd lets all check everyone out, lol. Anyways, thanks you guys ^_^ and I"m wondering since we're all helping one another, your guys invited to join the alliance I am now, we can be all one happy family ^_^ I hope you guys will say yes, and then I can create a Shadowways gulid on gaia and whatnot, but if you guys don't want too, then I understand, alrighty. 3nodding

Edit: Update, Sausa just attack me, but I'm sticking to the plan, but cred, three against lil me x.X; I hope my fame can keep me high enough

Eva Edin

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:19 pm
Vicious-Loner
Okay, I'll attack Havik ASAP then. Either now, if my extremely slow comp will let me, or first thing tomorrow as it's 3am here sweatdrop

And I didn't attack you, I only spied a little. Checking you out, you know wink
oh lol...i understand...i hope my idiot, bloodthirsty ninja didnt kill yours...did they? sweatdrop  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff