Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!
The Missing Uchiha {PART 1} [complete] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you reading my fiction? (people count!!)
  Yep (+1)
View Results

Lady Okori

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:11 pm
Ibiki doesn't seem...intimidating enough... I want to see those genin tremble in fear! I wanna see them gape at the awesome might of his mental torture!

(ahem ahem) . Moving on...rofl.

Quote:
"You're really weird Shino. All you think about is bugs."

"Chouji, you're no better. All you think about is food."

I smirked and laughed right there. It's so true!

There's really nothing else for me to comment on here...other than the fact that I want to punch Kabuto's face in and snap his glasses in half because he can't seem to leave them alone...always adjusting them to make him seem cooler...(grumbles).

LITTLE TRAITOR!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:28 pm
Erm, xRyuuki, you posted twice.  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Lady Okori

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:57 pm
Oh sorry, there, fixed it. It must have been when my internet suddenly decided it wanted to be a butthead to me and freeze up for five minutes. sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:57 pm
Chapter 10: The Written Test....New Powers Dicovered

They all took their seats. Solari was sitting next to Kabuto and as she sat down she said, “Everyone sounds really nervous.”

“No one is talking.” He looked at her with a concerned look on his face.

Solari had no idea what he was saying. She could clearly hear people talking. She decided to pretend Kabuto had no said anything and sat down without looking at him.

“All right, listen up, I only want to explain this once. In this test you start with a perfect score of ten. For every question you get wrong, one point will be taken from your score. If you are caught cheating you will lose two points. If you are caught cheating five times, you will be disqualified and your entire team will have to leave. You have one hour. The time begins now.”

Solari looked down at her paper. The first question was impossible. She looked at the other questions, as the test went on they got progressively harder. She looked at question 10. The tenth question will be given out 45 minutes into the test, it read.

Oh great, not only can I not answer a single question, these people won’t stop talking. Shouldn’t they be disqualified by now? Solari remember what Kabuto ha said. But if no one is talking then I must be imagining it. Or, what if I’m hearing people’s thoughts? It took Solari a long time to reach that conclusion so she decided to assume it was true.

She tried to focus on certain voices to pick up some tips. She stopped when she heard one particularly loud voice.

This is not a knowledge test. It’s a information gathering test. We need to get the correct information without getting caught. I hope Lee and Tenten have figured that out. In the meantime, I need some answers. Byakugan!

Byakugan? Oh right, if Lee is here then Hinata’s cousin Neji must be here too.
Solari continued to sort through thoughts until she had answered all nine questions. Then she heard Dosu, who was sitting behind her.

Solari seems to know what she’s doing. If I listen to the sounds her pen makes when she writes then I could copy what she’s writing.

Solari smiled, she knew just how to use this against him. She wrote one sentence at the bottom of her paper, making an effort to write loudly. Nice try Dosu, but I know your tricks.

“Okay, it’s been 45 minutes. I’m now going to give you the tenth question.”
Solari looked around, more then half the teams were gone. Sakura and Sasuke looked like they had done fine, but Naruto was panicking.

“This question has a whole new set of rules. You can choose to accept the question or not. If you do not accept the question you and your team will be disqualified. However, you can come back in 6 months for the next Chunin Exam. If you choose to accept the question and you get it wrong, you can never be a ninja again.”

People began to leave and were told to take their teams with them. Solari, Sakura, and Sasuke all stayed put. They could answer any question, so it was up to Naruto.

Naruto stood up and began to leave. The other three followed him. But all of a sudden he sat back down. “This test was pointless!” he shouted.

“No it was not,” Ibiki looked at the clock. “Time is up so I can tell you why. I presented you with a decision ninjas often have to make when on more dangerous missions. You can think of yourself, and your own safety. Or you can follow through with the mission, even if it costs you your life. The people who choose to leave did not deserve to be chunin because they were worried about themselves. But you all, who stayed, risked everything to become chunins.” Ibiki’s expression changed. “Congratulations! You all passed the first part of the Chunin Exam.”

Everyone got up to leave. Team 7 all met up and went to train for the next part of the exam, which was bound to be something physical.

sorry this chapter was really short.....i don't know how long the short chapters will go but i know the next chapter will be short too....i just write chapters that seem like it's been the right amount of information....i don't worry about length

P.S. On Tokyopop (where i have it posted as well) they are only on chapter 11....you're catching up

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:10 pm
it's okay, sometimes my posts are like three sentences, literaly.

anywho, that's so cool ^^ she can read pplz thoughts ^-^ ^.^ ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:13 am
Hearing the excess chatter of the human mind... 'cause you can't exactly shut off your thoughts, can you? (Not that dragons can either...) But yeah, that would be pretty cool. If it didn't drive one crazy.  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:48 pm
uhmmm.... more please? i would like to continue reading besause I'm extremly bored.... and I already fiished my homework... I know ^^ I'll upload some pictures...

BUT KEEP WRITING!!! OR I'LL HAVE TO SMACK YOU!! BWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:02 pm
A telepath? Well, even though she can read other people's minds my choice, I think that she would have to improve on her mental defenses, seeing as if she's weak, they'll break down, and like a dam everyone's thoughts will come crashing into her mind, thus injuring her even more and giving her a killer headache...

Meditation is a good idea, though I can never do that in real life...maybe I zone out a little but... ninja .

Lady Okori

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:22 pm
xxrokixx
well yeah..unfortunatly it don't stray too far from the plotline....really this story sets up alot for my next story.....but there will be a decent amount of original stuff....

GOOD NEWS!!!! i was lying about that.......today during the 10 hours i was in the car and the 10 hours i was in the car yesterday i wrote chapters 15-18 (xRyuuki i don't blame you the Hyuga fight was really hard) and it gets super original....mainly because of the whole story following Naruto and she does not go with naruto.......also she goes a tiny bit crazy at one point which was super fun to write biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:33 pm
YEAH! you are officially caught up with Tokyopop..you may even get ahead because i can only post the Tokyopop when i'm on my mac......but i only go on my laptop now which is a dell......

Chapter 11: The Chunin Exam - The Second Test

The next day, the 26 remaining teams met outside Training Zone 44. When they got there a woman was there waiting of them.

“Welcome to the Forest of Death,” she said. “My name is Anko Mitarashi, but all you need to know is that I am in charge of the second part of the Chunin Exam.”

“Forest of Death? That doesn’t sound so scary.”

“Tough guy huh?” Anko pulled out a kunai knife and threw it at Naruto so fast, no one saw it happen. It grazed Naruto’s cheek as it flew past him.

“Hey! What was that for?”

“In here you need to be on your toes. Plenty of people have walked in there and never came out. Beyond this gate you will find poisonous plants and man eating beasts. So because of that you all have to sign a consent form.”

“How come?” Sakura asked, she sounded worried.

A huge smile spread across Anko’s face. “You have to sign the forms so I won’t be responsible if you die.”

A ninja came up to Anko with a kunai rolled in their tongue. “I thought you might want this back.” The ninja unrolled their unusually long tongue and gave Anko the Kunai.

“Thank you grass ninja.”

The ninja walked back to their team.

That tongue, why do I feel like I’ve seen it before?

“All right, everyone take a consent form and fill it out.”

“You haven’t told us what the test is yet.”

Anko looked embarrassed when Solari pointed this out. “Right.” She pulled out two scrolls. One had the character ‘Heaven’ and the other ‘Earth.’ “Each team will be given one scroll. You have five days to get the opposite scroll without losing your own. That means you’re going to be fighting each other for them. Once you have both scrolls, you need to make you way to the tower in the center of the Forest.”

“So that means, at best, only 13 teams can pass,” Sakura whispered.

Sasuke nodded. “Yes, but with these odds, I doubt even that many teams will pass.”

Everyone got a consent form and began to fill them out. Team 7 went behind the curtain and exchanged their consent forms for a Heaven scroll. Sakura took the scroll and put it in her back pouch.

“Did you see that ninja’s tongue? That was so cool,” Naruto said as they were heading to one of the 44 entrances.

“Yeah I saw it. It looked familiar. Can anyone in our village do that?”

“Not as far as I know.”

They reached the gate. After some time the gates opened and everyone rushed in. The second part of the Chunin Exam had begun.

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Lady Okori

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:14 pm
Hehe, you had fun typing up someone that's a little mentally insane? ME TOO! It always feels good to type up everyone's reactions...hehe. mrgreen .

In honor of St. Patrick's Day...almost, I shall be using the green smily instead of xd !

Cool, so it's going off the canon track pretty soon, right? Can't wait. That means that we can't guess what's going to happen next and we'll be hanging even more on your every post. mrgreen .

Oh, and about that writer's block on the Hyuuga fight, I'm finally getting over it...I'm 75% done with that fight, then all I have to do is summarize the other fights (it'll take like 10 minutes), then type up the ending, then I'm done with the entire chapter! YAY FOR NO BRAIN FARTS!

Laptop? I want one...so I don't get so bored on long car rides, and I can type whenever I want...except I'd get annoyed with the touch mouse thingy.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:00 am
I have myself a laptop, only I usually use the family's.

...And in they go.  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:14 pm
lol. I wonder what will happen?

I'm typing on a laptop right now. It's my older sister's ^.^ It's so cool!!! It's a tablet, the one you can spin around and write on.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:18 pm
i want a tablet soo bad!!! r they cool?  

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:24 pm
Yeah, it's awsome!!! we still haven't figured out how to draw on it, though... oh well. You guys should look at her art. Her gaian name is Bookworn. Go to her journal. They're SOOO COOL!!!! she's amazing if I do say so myself. now, if only I could get her to watch naruto more often...  
Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games