Kishimoto hates women (spoilers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:21 am
Warning- High Voltage
Aww. heart I don't want to interrupt the lovers' quarrel.
We need a third astronaut bb, jump right in.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:18 pm
redface Tati would spank me.  

User_1426750

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:49 am
We could always bend it and have a fourth astronaut.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:41 am
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Not if they don't see a need to.

But they can, making it a choice.

Quote:
A fact does not have to be written in a book; by saying such is ludicrous. A book was written by a person and has no more credibility than one's word. Just because something is published does not mean it is true. I will admit that women's bitchiness is my opinion, but it is also agreed upon many individuals; I'd be willing to bet it was the majority that agreed. That does not make it true, but it does make it supposed fact.

The majority of people having the same opinion does not make it a fact. Not all women are bitchy, so it's not a fact.

Quote:
You do in your picutres.
There's no point in arguing about this. I don't wear makeup wink
But they don't see a need to. God, how many times do I have to say it? You don't see a need to change on a whim, and neither do they, nor did anyone die and make you god of what people can and cannot think.

I never said all. neutral Way to counter with irrelevancy.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:30 am
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee

Quote:
A fact does not have to be written in a book; by saying such is ludicrous. A book was written by a person and has no more credibility than one's word. Just because something is published does not mean it is true. I will admit that women's bitchiness is my opinion, but it is also agreed upon many individuals; I'd be willing to bet it was the majority that agreed. That does not make it true, but it does make it supposed fact.

The majority of people having the same opinion does not make it a fact. Not all women are bitchy, so it's not a fact.

Quote:
You do in your picutres.
But they don't see a need to. God, how many times do I have to say it? You don't see a need to change on a whim, and neither do they, nor did anyone die and make you god of what people can and cannot think.

They don't see a need to, but they can if they want. A choice :3

Still doesn't make it a fact.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:35 pm
Shikalee

Seriously, Verd. Are you dense? Are you retarded or something?  

attila the fun

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:47 am
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee

Quote:

Quote:
You do in your picutres.

They don't see a need to, but they can if they want. A choice :3

Still doesn't make it a fact.
The choice won't be made if they see not need to. Kishimoto probably doesn't see it as a bad thing. Telling him to change is like telling a Christian to stop believing in Jesus.

It IS a fact that a lot of people agree on that factor. I never said that the concept itself was fact. rolleyes I said it is fact by popular vote. Which is what MOST people care about in the long run. America is a strange country for wanting complete equality.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:33 am
attila the fun
Shikalee

Seriously, Verd. Are you dense? Are you retarded or something?
I'm the god damn Batman.  

Captain Verd

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:36 am
Shikalee
The choice won't be made if they see not need to. Kishimoto probably doesn't see it as a bad thing. Telling him to change is like telling a Christian to stop believing in Jesus.

It IS a fact that a lot of people agree on that factor. I never said that the concept itself was fact. rolleyes I said it is fact by popular vote. Which is what MOST people care about in the long run. America is a strange country for wanting complete equality.
You're missing the point. He can do it if he wants to, making it a choice.

So because the majority of America says God exists, it's a fact? rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:44 am
Captain Verd
Shikalee

And you're missing my point; he doesn't want to change, because he doesn't see why he should. Just like you say women should be equal, and you see no reason to think otherwise. It's called indoctrination, i.e. brainwashing.

It is a general human understanding. I never said I agreed with it. Just like the other, it is indoctrination. Popular human vote always wins no matter how much you or anyone else bitches about it.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:25 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee

And you're missing my point; he doesn't want to change, because he doesn't see why he should. Just like you say women should be equal, and you see no reason to think otherwise. It's called indoctrination, i.e. brainwashing.

It is a general human understanding. I never said I agreed with it. Just like the other, it is indoctrination. Popular human vote always wins no matter how much you or anyone else bitches about it.
No no, I got your point.

Yyyyeah, GALILEO, GET IN JAIL UR WRONG. GET IN THE CELL AND SHUT UP YOU STUPID b***h. JUST SHUT IT. JUST. SHUT UP. THE CHURCH IS RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG.
Galileo: No guys, srsly I'm not wrong I'm right
Church: EVERYONE THINKS UR WRONG AND WE WANT YOU TO DIE STFU.

Ew, if everyone believed him? Ew, I can't even imagine life on earth if people decided to re-examine an unpopular idea.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:26 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee

No no, I got your point.

Yyyyeah, GALILEO, GET IN JAIL UR WRONG. GET IN THE CELL AND SHUT UP YOU STUPID b***h. JUST SHUT IT. JUST. SHUT UP. THE CHURCH IS RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG.

Ew, if everyone believed him? Ew, I can't even imagine life on earth if people decided to re-examine an unpopular idea.
These things come to light eventually. Women one day may have equality. But you can't rush these things, you know.  

Syndactyly

attila the fun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:45 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee

No no, I got your point.

These things come to light eventually. Women one day may have equality. But you can't rush these things, you know.

Weeeell, if no one had done anything about it, and had just waited for equality, I think you'd be married and in the kitchen right about now...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:47 am
attila the fun
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee

No no, I got your point.

Weeeell, if no one had done anything about it, and had just waited for equality, I think you'd be married and in the kitchen right about now...
Sufferage was gained by women cooking their husbands into submission!  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:09 pm
attila the fun
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee

No no, I got your point.

And that would be the social norm, and according to social indoctrination, I wouldn't have a thing to b***h about it.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff