Run
  Run and Fight
  Fight and Run
  Right?!
  Fun?!
View Results

red-is-mine

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:49 pm
.................just stairs at link running away from a fight for the first time..."umm yeah, then its me vs cecil and rosa....Im dead... lol "  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:58 pm
"Wait a minute. Why am I running?" Dark_Links runs back to Cecil and Rosa. ((I don't remember summoning Rosa.))  

Dark_Links

red-is-mine

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:22 am
((When u summoning Cecil she was hiding behind them.....u kinda caught them at a bad time.....)) "Wow, thx I lost 1 hp over this stupid arrow.....THX!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:19 pm
((Riiiiight. stare )) Dark_Links charges at redz with all of his flame swords.  

Dark_Links

red-is-mine

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:05 pm
MOMO Makes a barrier....."HA!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:58 pm
((This is where the real fun begins, anything goes, remember.))

Dark_Links finds this amusing and cues the gilgamesh theam (ff5) and out of nowhere Gilgamesh appears.  

Dark_Links

red-is-mine

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:29 pm
((lol)) But all of a sudden a toll priest came and cast lvl 10 despell(also known as the summon killer)((this came from warcraft 3))"Muahahahahaha twisted "  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:34 pm
Dark_Links finds it even more amusing and out of nowhere all of the bahamuts (ff3-#) appear.  

Dark_Links

red-is-mine

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:44 pm
((r we the only ones here......))Laughs and remembered that he has the necklace of spell immunity((again from wc3)) Muahahahaha stupid bahamuts!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:51 pm
Dark_Links sees the neckless and realizes that he can use his neckless. Dark summons a giant snake out of nowhere. ((60f long, 5f wide))  

Dark_Links

red-is-mine

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:34 pm
"ummm I still have the necklace of spell Immunity!!!" so the snake dies right after it comes out!! ((wheres everyone))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:39 pm
"Well I have the neckless that stops your neckless." Dark_Links replies as he sommons another giant snake.

((We need people.))  

Dark_Links

red-is-mine

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:54 pm
"no, my necklace stops your necklace that stops my necklace!!" ((yeah kinda gets boring when its just us too and both of us never run!)) Momo cast silence so link cant cast spells!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:04 am
"Smoke bomb." Dark_Links runs away. Dark finds himself trapped under the labyrinth again. "********!"  

Dark_Links

red-is-mine

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:44 pm
"cough cough cough" ............just stares at link running away for the 2nd time in his life....."chicken.... stare "  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff