Rate the avi of the above person Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Peaches of Sodom

Quotable Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:41 pm
9/10 Stands about reading books and looking amused, with evil angels hovering above, dropping annoying flower petals.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:04 pm
7......the hair and book doesn't match....and neither does the book and shirt......

....aside from that I like one thing in particular.....it looks like your book is levitating.....  

OverlordMMM

Peaches of Sodom

Quotable Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:01 pm
9/10...you have this amazingly intimidating, non-human-looking person standing about in a cape holding:
Flowers
Chocolates
and followed by chicks.
I love it, though it's not my aesthetic.

Thank you. The mental exertion of levitating the book keeps me from falling asleep during dull passages. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:29 pm

also if any one is interested im cosplaying as an arrancar from bleach.  

starkespada

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:30 pm
7.5 ... Unfortunately, I don't watch Bleach; I'm just not that big a fan of anime :sweat;  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:34 pm
Dead Ed
7.5 ... Unfortunately, I don't watch Bleach; I'm just not that big a fan of anime :sweat;

9...everything fits so well  

ketchakik

starkespada

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:11 pm
ketchakik
Dead Ed

was that for me are dead ed could not tell because of quote u made it also very nice 9.6  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:35 pm
sasorixd99
ketchakik
Dead Ed

was that for me are dead ed could not tell because of quote u made it also very nice 9.6

that was for ed sorry

i'd give you a8.5 though smile nice  

ketchakik

starkespada

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:11 pm
ketchakik
sasorixd99
ketchakik
Dead Ed

that was for ed sorry

i'd give you a8.5 though smile nice
oh ok also still a 9.6  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:30 pm
........you have an 8.9 from me......if you got rid of or changed the sword.....and if Gaia fixed the layering.....I'd give you a 9.4...  

OverlordMMM

starkespada

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:16 pm
ill just change sword also 9.4  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:40 am
....now I'm going to give you an 8.......you look to much like a disco freak/ John Travolta wannabe to me......sorry.....  

OverlordMMM

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:16 pm
Something about it doesn't seem to fit quite right... but the humorous side of it deserves bonus points smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:27 pm
.........7.....I just have a few questions.....1) whats with the mustache?.....2) ....why is your jacket full of rhinestones?.....3) what happened to your old avi?.....4) I miss your your old avi.... 5) please change your avi back....pwease....  

OverlordMMM

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:18 pm
(Answers: 1) I have facial hair that I wish to grow out 2) That was the glamrock jacket 3) I ate it domokun 4) Sorry, it was just so yummy sad 5) Click your heels together and say "there's no avi like Ed's old avi, there's no avi like Ed's old avi...")

Again, I say 8.9... bordering on a 9.  
Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces