What about you?
  Yes, nearly to everyone.
  Yes, sometimes.
  No, not really.
  Are you crazy?! Burn thy witch!!!
View Results

blackfoxi

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:06 am
i only really tell someone that i love them if i really DO love them. i hate using that phrase with relatives, i hate them all, so i think that it's even ruder for me to LIE to them and say that i love them when i really don't than not telling them at all.
my mom makes me say it, so i have no choice.
"izzy, make sure to thank your (insert relative here) for the money and tell them that you love them." gonk
i don't want to thank them in THAT way.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:21 pm
I only say it to the people I really do love... Like my girlfriend... My mother, my grandfather(I love him... He is histerical), etc... I don't overuse it, but my girlfriend says it to everybody, so she tends to overuse it a bit...  

Argetlam13

Shirtless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:25 am
It is way over-used. When i say it i am usually just saying back to a family members to be polite. I can't really truely say that i love all my family. I have only ever said it to one of my boyfriends before and i did love him. I once told another that i did when i didn't and felt bad that i said what i didn't really mean. It hurt his feelings...so i use "i love you" very wisely, and only if i mean it.(or for family if i am being polite)  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:30 am
It can be kinda overused. I am in college and my roommate and her bf say it back and forth constantly. I don't mind it much, but it gets kinda...redundant. whee My friends and I like to say LUVS!!! To each other instead of "I love you." 3nodding heart  

xXCarpeOmniaXx

deathcomes_onsilentwings

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:15 am
It is pretty overused. Over at my school, someone will go out with one person and say 'I love you.' but when they break up with them, they 'love' someone else the very next day. It's pathetic. I don't say it that often. I only say it if I'm dating someone that I really actually love.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:38 am
to me i don't think "I Love You"is over used because i say it to my parents i say it to my sister i say it to my boyfriend every time i see him and i say it to my friends all the time and they all say it back to me so no i don't think "I Love You" is over used  

Bloody_Vampire_Heart666

MEOWITSTERRA

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:02 pm
I think that saying "I love you" being overused is the same as saying "thank you" is.
I enjoy saying both.

But yeah, I only say it when I mean it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:21 pm
It is completely overused. I only say it to people I truly mean it to. I don't even say it to be polite. Love is to precious to be thrown around the way it is anymore.  

Xx-Razorblade-Skittles-xX

The Dadalorian

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:23 pm
i don't say it unless i mean it, or they do something really cool..so far thers really been 1 true person i've said it to  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:36 pm
Funny, but at least here, it's kind of...Hollywood's phenomenon. We have some people, who are using English phrases in normal talk and it's more common between them and their families to say each other "I love you".
But, I'm not one of them, and it's not even common to talk "Finglish". I see it pretty odd habit to say "I love you" to your family members. At least we have such a caring and loving family that you just simply don't have to say it. It's one of those "self granted" things and it should be in every family.
BFs/GFs are the different thing of course, but it's not something what you say every minute. My ex boyfriend made me say "I love you" in public places all the time, which I felt...disgusting. It's nice to whisper such things sometimes, but dude, yelling and shouting such things...laaaammmeeeee! Maybe it's just an ego problem, I don't want to look like any romantic person even thought I like them. :B

[brainvomit]

shadowcat715

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:33 am
I can never bring myself to say "I love you". Typing it out, writing it down is fine...but I can't help but feel horridly embarrassed whenever i say it. gonk redface  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:22 pm
i think it is over used I tell people I love them all the time and I mean it but When I tell my friend I love them I don't kow if i mean it or not  

Esmeana Bella Cullen

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

MissKit

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:49 pm
I think it is over used. Like relatives, I know I do and I say it because I mean it. But like for relationships, I've said it and not meant it but then I tell my bf that. I think i say it because when someone else says it to you, you almost feel pressured into it. That's what I say.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:49 pm
Not really. I dont say I luv you to my mom, because I dont, I say it to one person on a regular basis, and thats my girlfriend.  

xxx B o o g e y m a n

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:39 pm
This is kinda off topic, but are goths the only ones who can carry on a decent conversation!!!!! (An intelligent one, mind you....) Seriously I get so bored with the rest of humanity sometimes!!!!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff