Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Boys reading Twilight = bad? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

titangirl894

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:32 pm
HappyTimeMedicine
EmmettC
dude, so, no way is it bad that guys read Twilight. I love the books and I am better off for it. In fact, you would be surprised how excited some girldget when they find out you like the books too. Me and my friend are the only guys that can keep up with the conversations the girls have. The books are great, and there is absolutly nothing wrong with guys reeading and liking them.

i agree. i wish my friends that are boys could follow the conversations me and my friends have on twilight...and other things

I love talking to Em about Twilight, him and my other guy friend whos a fan are the only ones who have read the books and it is so much fun to hear guy's comments. I wish every guy read the books.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:40 pm
i was asked a few times for the dance by guys with absolutly no brains, I swear. I had just read twilight so to turn them down gentlely i told each one "I only go out with guys who have read twilight and can appreciate it."
Sadly they asked what is Twilight....  

AmandaTheCatLady

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:13 am
Yeah, I agree. Guys can read Twilight same as girls. It's a great book that should be shared by everyone! I've got some guys to read it and they thought it was awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:44 am
books are for all and I think whoever told you that you have a problem because you read new moon and twilight then they are the person who has a mental problem.  

Pixie Le Strange

Tipsy Sex Symbol

18,200 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Tipsy 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

MayDrei

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:02 pm
There are some books with a main character as a girl, and they get into girl problems, and i don't think guys should read those, but Twilight didn't get girly, so its perfectaly fine  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Epitaph of the Twilight

Yeah, alot of people pointed at it and said, "Its a chick flick." And I just ignored them, and kept reading it. It was really good though, and your right, its like a girl reading a book with a boy as the main char.
Epitaph of the Twilight

Stephenie would be soooo proud of you.
As am I.  

ZimbaZoom

Epitaph of the Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:17 pm
ZimbaZoom
Epitaph of the Twilight

Yeah, alot of people pointed at it and said, "Its a chick flick." And I just ignored them, and kept reading it. It was really good though, and your right, its like a girl reading a book with a boy as the main char.
Epitaph of the Twilight

Stephenie would be soooo proud of you.
As am I.

YAY!
Epitaph of the Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:44 pm
No, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that!  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

bushy_haired_freak

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:15 pm
ugh. it's perfectly fine for a boy to read twilight or new moon or any other book labeled as a 'chick' book. it's just disgusting to know that our society is so corroded that now people are being told what books they can and can't read.... burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:40 pm
I don't see why it's so bad for guys to read it. I think it's perfectly cool for guys to read the books.  

Arriana_lynn

Niamara

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:09 pm
My guy friend read it and loved it. In fact, he can't wait to see if there's going to be a movie. We're going to see it together if there is! biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:31 pm
Guys seem to like reading it. Hmm, thanks! I will make my boyfriend read it so he can't keep teasing me about me being so into what he thinks is a chick flick.  

abandoned corridors

darkkingdom

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:21 am
Some guys like it , and other ...well...they say bad things about it ...but who cares about them...for the guys who read twilight...they are cool...If you got tofanfiction and read their stories on Twilight it will make you laugh...so I think it's good that some guys read Twilight.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:05 pm
not at all! books aren't only for one gender!  

MerlinAnne

Niamara

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:22 pm
darkkingdom
Some guys like it , and other ...well...they say bad things about it ...but who cares about them...for the guys who read twilight...they are cool...If you got tofanfiction and read their stories on Twilight it will make you laugh...so I think it's good that some guys read Twilight.

Haha -- the ones that vehemently don't read it are just jealous of Edward and that they could never be that perfect. wink

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff