Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

roar >:0
  rawr :3
View Results

Shabiba

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:22 pm
Diana - I appreciate the offer, but there's no need to give me anything for it XD it's a gift from me to you. heart

ryan for fog
User Image
I love me some sexy fox boys wink  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:38 am
(Squees over the wonderful Shabiba art) They are all so nice, I can tell already Fog will love his. XD  

Krissim Klaw

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:18 am
Krissim Klaw
(Squees over the wonderful Shabiba art) They are all so nice, I can tell already Fog will love his. XD

You're damn right I will. o_O Wow. That's hot. If Ryan weren't Fog's son, I'd be making out with him right now......

And no, I refuse to have an incestuous relationship with my imaginary teenaged child! x_X  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:12 pm
FogSage
Krissim Klaw

You're damn right I will. o_O Wow. That's hot. If Ryan weren't Fog's son, I'd be making out with him right now......

And no, I refuse to have an incestuous relationship with my imaginary teenaged child! x_X

Youuu wiillll....don't resist xd

Lovely art Shabiba! I just love seeing the new sketches  

Sirus Jin

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:18 pm
FogSage
Krissim Klaw

c** on Fog, you know you want him... besides, he is practicly demanding you hump him with that coy expression on his face and come hither pose.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:24 pm
Krissim Klaw
FogSage
Krissim Klaw

c** on Fog, you know you want him... besides, he is practicly demanding you hump him with that coy expression on his face and come hither pose.

*clutches at his head and yowls* NO! I WILL NOT HAVE SEX WITH MY IMAGINARY SON! IT'S NOT CONCEIVABLE! *sobs* crying

*falls to his knees*

Ryan: But Dad.....I thought...you love me, don't you? *innocently sticks a finger in his mouth*
Me: *screams and runs for the hills* gonk  

FogSage

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:38 pm
FogSage

*clutches at his head and yowls* NO! I WILL NOT HAVE SEX WITH MY IMAGINARY SON! IT'S NOT CONCEIVABLE! *sobs* crying

*falls to his knees*

Ryan: But Dad.....I thought...you love me, don't you? *innocently sticks a finger in his mouth*
Me: *screams and runs for the hills* gonk
rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:58 pm
FogSage

But isn't that the best part? Considering the fact that you're both boys, wouldn't that mean that nothing's "conceivable"? twisted  

Manda_Tifa

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:16 am
Hey, if you won't have sex with your son, can I? wink Nah, I won't do that to you... He's gorgeous, Shabiba!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:25 am
Heee ~ these really are wonderful. ^_^
If you're still taking any orders I'd love to see Sonya in your style. :B
(if it's the case I'll come back with refs. X3 )

Sonya Khatsworth

Nazi Commisar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:38 pm
well, I would really like to have my fursona in some art.... I requested one for a commision last month, but that person's account seems to be dead.

to give you more freedom in it, I'm only gonna say a few things I would like, but the rest is up to you to use your imagination.

Can you please make me a pic of an otter fur with full WWII nazi trench infantry uniform, and have him running, so it looks like they just charged out of their trench lines.
you can do whatever else you like with it, like bullet holes on the trench coat, bandage on his arm, him getting shot. whatever you want, so that you have more say into what goes in it than I do.

I know how it's like drawing something, and having to do exactly what someone else wants, it just hinders your creativity, and makes you not want to do it, and makes it go really slow. so thats why on the pic i would really like you to do for me, I'm leaving a lot of it up to you on how to do.

so please, please draw my pic, because i've been having some of the worst luck this year "seriously, stuff that's effecting my whole life for the worst"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:01 am
Well, as I said in sallies, I don't have a laptop right now which means I won't be able to use my tablet which also means can't do any digital art. sweatdrop I'll get it back in a week though.

So who wants to volunteer for some traditional art instead of digital? >_>;

-dusts off prismas-

and Commisar, could you give me some refs of the uniform you want me to use?  

Shabiba

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:05 am
I don't mind traditional at all! Art is art, and yours is gorgeous! You're a very talented artist, and I'm sure any piece you do traditionally will be just as lovely as if it were digital. Besides, I find that traditional pieces hold a certain kind of unique charm to them! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:16 am
shabiba
Well, as I said in sallies, I don't have a laptop right now which means I won't be able to use my tablet which also means can't do any digital art. sweatdrop I'll get it back in a week though.

So who wants to volunteer for some traditional art instead of digital? >_>;

-dusts off prismas-

and Commisar, could you give me some refs of the uniform you want me to use?

Show us what you can do. 3nodding I'm sure your real madia works are just as nice. Just, you know, slightly more of a pain to do, right? rofl My mate is an artist that does both digital and real media and I must say that I always quite enjoy the more realisitic texture RM coloring brings, but fully understand that digital works are much more hassle free.

Selene Aries

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:42 am
I'd be fine with traditional art. It's all up to you, hun :3  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items