Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
WHAT JOB WOULD U HAVE IN THE POTTER WORLD? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hakania

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:51 pm
I would so have my own book store.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:41 am
I would either want to open up a shop in Diagon Alley or Hogsmeade, or and Auror or possibly a reporter for the Daily Prophet or Witch Weekly! heart  

Pink_Sparkle

KISAKI 8B

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:26 pm
Kari Seregon
willowtree
That's a toughie...I guess almost everyone will say Auror. Maybe some sort of shopkeeper, a writer, or even a teacher at Hogwarts...not too original.

A shopkeeper would be fun... Like working in Diagon Alley or Hogsmeade. ^_^ What shop would you want to work in? I'm thinking Quality Quidditch Supplies, Honeydukes, or the Magical Menagerie.

i would so work at honeydukes  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:17 am
I would want to be a defence against the dark arts teacher, that job sounds exciting.Or a job where i'd work with dragons.  

tailim2

Miss Diedre

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:20 am
I'd want to find treasure like Bill! heart Or be an Auror.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:40 pm
i would want to be the defense against dark arts teacher(dada) because i would want to finally break this "curse" that happens to the teachers. even if i died, i would want to train the next "harry potter"  

[Shadow_Ninja]

Dapper Millionaire

6,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DrgnSmurf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:28 am
I'd try to be an obliviator, or a auror  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:10 am
i have wanted to be an aurorever since the 4th book. but i'd also like to be the defense against the dark arts teacher. finally turn the room of requirement into a classroom. ^^ and break the curse. whee  

~Dancing~Through~Life~

3,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100

Cassandra1001

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:55 pm
My top 3 things that I would be in the wizarding world would be either an auror, a transfiguration teacher at hogwarts or lead guitarist for a band that would hopefully be as good or supprisingly better than the Weird Sisters. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:30 am
a teacher would be another good one too  

DrgnSmurf

IceHogsGoal!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:22 pm
I would have to be a DADA teacher. I think that that would be so cool! Or mabe a student. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:05 pm
i would be an auror because i like the idea to be a person like a policeman in the magical world, it´s no exactly a policeman but a little bit sweatdrop  

nikkyoh96

skeledragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:49 am
i would be a magical items store owner or someone who works with dragon!! biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:58 pm
tailim2
I would want to be a defence against the dark arts teacher, that job sounds exciting.Or a job where i'd work with dragons.

OK, that takes care of one year. What would you do with the rest of your life? whee  

willowtree
Captain

see weed mermaid

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:02 am
ooooh man.....I'd so be the new librarian or assistant librarian for Hogwarts heart
being around all those books seems like heaven to me blaugh  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces