Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Areeanah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:37 am
Kabuki-Panther
Gackt has a new band? with who?

The band's name is S.K.I.N. and the other members are Miyavi, Yoshiki and Sugizo.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:34 pm
Yukina7
Kabuki-Panther
Gackt has a new band? with who?

The band's name is S.K.I.N. and the other members are Miyavi, Yoshiki and Sugizo.

User Image
look at Miyavi lol  

Jesse AnnxX

nongerpipi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:13 pm
no offense but why gackt as the singer. i hate his puking voice. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:13 pm
Keieh
no offense but why gackt as the singer. i hate his puking voice. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Look keep your con opinion to your self!!! and there is nothing wrong with Gackt's voice, it's just your ears, and your brain,  

Jesse AnnxX

Iehathe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:10 pm
XxJesseNiwaxX
Keieh
Look keep your con opinion to your self!!! and there is nothing wrong with Gackt's voice, it's just your ears, and your brain,

lol i totally agree  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:32 pm
okay okay i surrender. i think a mob is gonna murder me if i don't quit coming here.  

nongerpipi

Jesse AnnxX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:21 pm
Keieh
okay okay i surrender. i think a mob is gonna murder me if i don't quit coming here.
I understand that you "stopped" liking Jrock, but when you start putting con opinions that get you yelled at, it's almost like you want to get yelled at, so if I was you, when you post you should say "yeah they was good" or "I used to love them but they are good, I bet you will like them" but what you'r doing is very immature  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:41 am
XxJesseNiwaxX
Keieh
I understand that you "stopped" liking Jrock, but when you start putting con opinions that get you yelled at, it's almost like you want to get yelled at, so if I was you, when you post you should say "yeah they was good" or "I used to love them but they are good, I bet you will like them" but what you'r doing is very immature

I agree. there is no need for it. Its not like we go around dissing on your fav singer or whatever to you. dont do it to us.  

Era Bosatsu

Era Bosatsu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:21 am
I just realised something. I have seen pics of Gackt where he looks almost identicle to my friends mom...>_< its kinda creepy..  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:59 pm
Kabuki-Panther
I just realised something. I have seen pics of Gackt where he looks almost identicle to my friends mom...>_< its kinda creepy..
lol, that's creepy in a cool kind of way  

Jesse AnnxX

nongerpipi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:21 pm
is it the same peeps yellin at me? okay sorry again but i want my point across becuase everyone here seems to like them!! there is some balance in life, ya know!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:26 pm
Keieh
is it the same peeps yellin at me? okay sorry again but i want my point across becuase everyone here seems to like them!! there is some balance in life, ya know!!
SO WHAT!!!!!!! GO TO A DIFFERENT BLOODY GUILD!!!!! THIS IS A GUILD FOR J-ROCK FANS!!!! SO EVERYONE HERE WILL LIKE THEM!!!!  

Jesse AnnxX

Lesbonic Concoction

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:39 am
Keieh
If you don't like J-rock,why are you in a J-rock guild?...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:58 pm
i don't hate all of it, just some bands you guys don't know about or know that it exsisted  

nongerpipi

Lesbonic Concoction

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:34 pm
Keieh
i don't hate all of it, just some bands you guys don't know about or know that it exsisted
Psh,like what? mad ...Meh,w/e,this is getting annoying gonk  
Music

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces