Reply Music
Dir En Grey Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

walcalr01

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:27 pm
I can't get tickets for the London gig as a result of the stupid promotion code thing they got on the site.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:42 pm
hello i just joined this guild today ... but uhm yeah i love dir en gray !!! they are coming to my state sometime next month !!! im soo going and im extremely excited !!!  

XI Graceful Assassin Shi

The Delightful Tragedy
Crew

Invisible Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:51 pm
I like Dir en Grey a lot too. But I don't get to see them every time they come to my state. I always ended up missing them or something. =/  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:18 pm
going to this concert would be my first time seeing them !!! lol i mean i know what they look like and all but there's a big difference between knowing what they look like and seeing them live !!! whee  

XI Graceful Assassin Shi

The Delightful Tragedy
Crew

Invisible Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:15 pm
Shiraz_Kun
going to this concert would be my first time seeing them !!! lol i mean i know what they look like and all but there's a big difference between knowing what they look like and seeing them live !!! whee
Yeah, I know what you mean. ^^;  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:00 am
i LOVE diru!
xd

but i dunno i think they've been kinda changing ummm...well they're a little bit more american rock mainstream now (then compared to previous times...)
ahahaha...they lost there visual look, mmm i don't really mind that i think.....

ah! but i hope kyo smokes less!
i was watching their latest live dvd disc...and i dunno, i think its effecting his singing...mmm like he can't hold his note...and just screams the rest

ahh but i still love diru! ^___^  

dreamallure
Crew

7,550 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

XI Graceful Assassin Shi

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:54 am
ah yes smoking can do that to you !!! and i too hope he begins smoking less ... or at least tries to quit ? that would be a good thing ... better for him and his band !!! thats what i think !!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:44 pm
i herd that it was just for the "Marrow of a Bone" c.d.

so he can get that raspyness but he was smoking like 2 packs a day but now he is down to 1 i think  

Gazette88
Crew

XI Graceful Assassin Shi

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:34 pm
i love that cd !!! and thats good ... it would be better if he was down to zero ciggies a day !!! xp xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:41 pm
Shiraz_Kun
i love that cd !!! and thats good ... it would be better if he was down to zero ciggies a day !!! xp xd

yeah me too, i fear for his voice AND his health O.O...  

Jrocker247

XI Graceful Assassin Shi

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:43 pm
oh yes indeed !!! *sigh* i wish people didnt smoke ... its soo bad for your health !!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:25 am
lol i didn't know that....but yes, it would be much better if he didn't smoke!
i fear for his health! and the rest of diru!  

dreamallure
Crew

7,550 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

xXAbyssal.DemonXx

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:30 pm
Ahh! My Current Favorite Band! Love there song Clever Sleazoid! Great song! Amazing really!  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:47 pm
I was very close to seeing them in a live....6 hours away they were from me...6! T~T Oh well,maybe next time (hopefully closer)  

Lesbonic Concoction

XI Graceful Assassin Shi

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:33 pm
six hours is quite the drive !!! but hey whatever it takes to see a band you want to see right !?!  
Music

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff