Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
The Beginning of a beautiful bond: a Naruto love story Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:08 pm
"What the heck I only told it attack your left leg" Said Gaara "Somebody headbutt me" Said Gaara  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:48 pm
Sabrina blinked in confusion.
"H-huh???" Sabrina ran to Serene and made hand signs dispersing the sand. "Hey Serene! Wake up." Sabrina shook her friend. "Gaara...come help."

Novatone

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:19 am
Serene moaned, but didn't wake up. thoughts and memories started going through her head. It's all your fault Serene. We all died because its your fault. we hate you. we never want to see you again. your a disgrace to our clan. you don't deserve to be a ninja demon girl........ Then Serene shot up, screaming and sweat and tears pouring down her face. "w-what t-the h-hell was that all about? why did I think about that?" Then she remembered. OH MY GOD! that demon is still inside of me! I forgot all about that! and then she sobbed, but when she tried to get up, she felt a sharp pain in her leg, and fell back down. I-I think....I think it's broken........ Serene thought to herself sadly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:27 pm
Selene just sat there and watched the events that had taken place. what a ditz...she thought. She then walked oven to the group. "hi everyone...how are you all doing...?" she just smiled and waved slightly then looked at the boy. "Your the Kazekage's son aren't you?"  

Angel_Rowen

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:56 pm
Serene looked at Selene, "other than my broken leg, I'm doing fine. How are you? also, I'm just wondering, what village are you from?" Serene asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:39 pm
"Yes I am the Kazekages son and serene I'm sorry it's an instant reflex" Said Gaara "Curse you Shakaku" Gaara said  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:16 pm
(just so you know when the text has these <> things it's gaara's demon)
"I can carry you home if you would like" Said Gaara

Gaara then clutchs his head and says this "NO shut up Shakaku SHUT THE HELL UP SHAKAKU"

Gaara still clutch his head now in tears
"NO YOU ARE NOT MY MOM SHAKAKU" Said Gaara  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:46 pm
"S-Shakaku?!?!?" Serene asked stuttering. "Gaara...who are you talking to? nad yeah, I guess if you really want to, you can carry me home........."  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Angel_Rowen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:55 am
Selene looked at Serene. "umm...I'm fine...And i'm umm...from the sand village...why?" She then looked at Gaara. "Are...you ok?" she asked as she stepped toward him. "Just relax. I really don't feel like being killed today. And also, your father says he is sorry for what he did and umm...yeah!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:31 pm
"So let me get this straight my father says he's sorry?" Said Gaara
"YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT CRAP?" Said Gaara
<JUST KILL THEM ALL ALREADY WHY ARE YOU HESITATING>
"Oh and Serene you know how Naruto has a demon trapped in him?"
Said Gaara
"I have one too, his name is Ichibi no Shukaku he loves to kill people" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:56 pm
"what the??? a demon that likes to KILL PEOPLE?!?!? why is he so...so bloodthirsty?" Serene asked, a little nervous that the demon would take over her friends body and kill her. "I have a confession to make too, Gaara-sama...I haven't been telling the truth the whole time either...."

"SHUT THE ******** UP HUKARI!" Serene screamed.
"I-I also have a demon in me.......its name is Hukari Oobahmi-kan, it's a demon that wants nothing but sorrow in my life and only goes after the ones I love............that's why my clan was killed, because the demon sensed my love for my clan and came out and killed them all......" Serene started sobbing. "and...and it's all my fault......."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:59 pm
"don't worry I won't judge you for it I mean who am I to judge somebody my whole family is screwed over on a wide physcological range" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:01 pm
Serene just looked up at Gaara and laughed. "screwed over on a wide phycological range, huh?" she said smiling, then she clutched her leg as the pain came back and started to throb again. "Owww......" she moaned.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:08 pm
"You know what I will take you home come on" *picks serene up with sand* "Well I think were at your house mind if I come in for awhile?" Said gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:16 pm
"Sure Gaara, make yourself at home....." she said. Serene lived alone in a 5-bedroom apartment, rooms including a guest bedroom, her bedroom, the kitchen, bathroom (which was a seperate little room in both of the bedrooms.), an office (with a computer & office stuff) and a den with a television and a few video games and a couch.) Serene directed Gaara into the den where she was set down on the couch. then blushing a little as Gaara sat next to her and then winced in more pain. "owwww....." this hurts..........  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games