Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
naruto rp(in this rp u start) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:24 pm
"N-no reason." She put her hands by her side when her ears finally stayed down.
(It's ok. Bye.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:02 pm
Wierd... He thought, watching how wierd she was asking. The leopard ran back to Reks, licking his face again.  

Batjesusman

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:53 am
"M-my na-name's Mizuumi." She bowed. "Wh-what's y-yours?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:10 am
"Oh.... Reks." he said, bowing. "Are you from around here?" He asked, making small talk.  

Batjesusman

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:16 pm
"Umm...I came from a di-different village, bu-but I have stayed h-here for a f-few years now." She pointed to the headband on her head of this village and then to the one around her waist from the waterfall village. "Wh-what about y-you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:50 pm
"I've been here all night. I've never been outside of the village..." Reks said, jealous. "What is the waterfall villaage like?"  

Batjesusman

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:57 pm
"W-well, it's in a fo-forest surrounding a huge w-waterfall coming from a-a giant tree. The forest area around it, the ground where they grow isn't ground it is actually water and every night and day is peaceful. Everyone likes to be alone, but if you meet them they are actually very kind." Mizuumi answered and realized how much she talked. "S-sorry." She bowed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:00 pm
Wow that sounds cool... "Whats the sorry for? That place sounds really cool.... I want to go there one day..." he said. Once I become a shinobi, I'll travle the world!  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:33 pm
Atekeru, a stranger to the village, walks past the area in which the two are speaking. "Huh.. wonder what these two are doing... maybe I should go kill them for fun. Yeah. " They look so defenseless and weak.. wait a sec, one of them is a ninja. Eh... I could still take him on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:45 pm
Reks stared at the person walking by. he was staring at them. Reks nudges his head unoticable to the person towards the person so The girl could watch her back.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:47 pm
Starts to approach the two of them.... "Hey... what are you two doing here? You are very vulnerable." I'm gonna go for it..  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:52 pm
Reks flipped up into a branch in a high tree. he drew out a kunai in defense. "What do you want?" reks asked angrily  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:55 pm
So it looks like he has a little girlfriend... heheh... friends are weakness... " Let's see what you got" Atekeru throws several kunai and shuriken.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:34 pm
Mizuumi threw senbon catching all the kunai and shuriken and pinning them to a tree. "What was that for? We didn't do anything to you." We should kill him on the spot for that. No, we should just reason with him, im sure it wasn't bad intentions. What? He just attacked you, no bad intentions my butt. Kill him. No, you shouldn't.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:38 pm
Reks threw several kunai and shuriken back at him, angered that he accually attacked. "I think you should know... I'm a ninja." He bluffed, he didn't become a full fledged ninja until tomarrow, even though he was at the top of his class.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff