Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

- m a c a r o n i e -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:34 pm
User Image Hey look! A dancing bunny!

Hi! I'm Bellaboniemacaronie, if you didn't already know mrgreen I started reading Twilight last umm...Sunday maybe, 4/1 I think...Well anyways, I finished it and I thought it was uber amazing, so now I'm somewhat obsessed (with Edward espescially heart ) So...yeah...I am a freshman, and I play volleyball and I do high jump and triple jump in track...and I like to read...and...I like typing elipses 4laugh so, yeah...

Oh yeah! Well check out my moves!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:53 am
Hey, my name is Renn ((well actually it's my nickname)). I am a huge fan of Twilight and New Moon. I'm waiting (not very patiently) for Eclipse to hit the bookstores. I read the two vampire books some time last year I think, when my friends kept shoving it in my face XD (not literally) Anyways, they got me hooked and I've loved the series from the very first page. ^_^
I'm not going to tell you any personal info about myself, ((sorry)) I'm a little paranoid when it comes to stuff like that....((Renn you wimp! xp ))

So far my favorite charrie is Bella! Even if she's a little wimpy (like me! X3)  

xXRennXx

Shmootie

Sparkly Fatcat

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:18 pm
Hi im Billie I love the twilight series.
My favorite Character would have to be Jasper. Dont know why but he has been since he was intro duced into the book.
Well sorry thats all I have to say for now.
If you want you can check me out on Myspace or SheezyArt  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:34 pm
hi! as u can see... my name is edward cullen is my life...
my friend got me hooked on twilight just this year in march... it took me about 2 days to read twilight... during which time i said screw u to all my homework and calls and stuff.... and went straight into new moon the day after that... it took me about 3 1/2 days to read new moon cuz i got bored w/ jacob a little... and i cant wait till eclipse comes out in august!!!
heart  

Edward Cullen is My Life

Bekka03

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:10 pm
hello! *waves* i'm Bekka umm my friend got me hooked on twilight and then i got my friends hooked on it. umm... i am reading constantly... pretty much every free moment at school, its fun! alice and emmett are definitely my favorite characters  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:20 pm
    Meh. My name is Ghemja, but please do not call me that. Call me Ellie, Duckie, Lee, or Sugar.
    I love reading. Mainly because my mother got me hooked on it. She's a librarian.
    I found Twilight on my sister's bed when I was looking for her diary. (This is no lie.) I just picked it up and started reading it. Then I went on to New Moon and I can't wait for the next one.
    My mother just recently went to a book conference and, not to brag but, she got my New Moon autographed by Stephanie. x3
    Alice and Edward are my favorites. I don't really like Jake. He's annoying, in my opinion.

And, just cause I'm cool like that, I'll recomend some awesome books.
    Gregor the Underlander series
    Magic or Madness series
    Midnighters series
    Maximum Ride series
    The City of Ember series
    and/or The Prophecy of the Stones

I've got a closet full of books so if you need something new to read, you can come ask me.

Ghemja

0takuangel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:52 am
hey my name's Sarah... I like Twilight and manga and most vampire-themed literature heart I hope you'll be my friend...

edit: I loved The City of Ember, however the sequel was BLAH :[  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:51 pm
Hi, I'm Reels. Meredith, in real life. ;D

I got Twilight on...Saturday, and finished it on Sunday.

It is probably one of the best books I've ever read, if not the best. I became hooked, and couldn't put it down. <3

I'm around 120 pages into New Moon, so you probably won't see me around much until I finish. ;D

I like anime, a lot. I have a list of things I like in my profile, if you're interested.

My favorite character is Alice. And Edward...and Bella....and everyone, pretty much. xD

=]]

Reels

Happy Slap

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:50 pm
Well I'm not one to ramble on about myself....
So I will just say hi and that I hope to meet and talk to every one here biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:50 am
Hey everyone my name is PuckApple, i'm in my second year of college and I love Twilight and New Moon.
I mostly read medevil fantasy novels but my friend let me borrow twilight and i couldn't out it down.
I like ska, punk, and most metal music.  

GoldenCoffee

Dapper Explorer

6,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

whatsheknowsaboutyou

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:03 pm
hey guys, i'm whatsheknowsaboutyou. I started reading this series with my book club and just fell in love with it!! totally can't stop reading it!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:40 pm
Hi ppl!! *waves*

Well my real name is Yasmin and i am currently a junior in highschool but with my credits i'm technically a senior biggrin Well i got introduced to twilight by one of my good friend who is also obsessed with it as me. I read the book in one day because it was so good that i didn't put it down. When i got New Moon i read that same day and i read it until i finished it which was around one in the morning. I just love the series!!!!

I also read manga. I mostly read yaoi manga but i love everything.

I listen to any type of music. I listen to Evanescenes, Linkin Park, Metallica, The Killers, Panic of the disco, My chemical romance and many other rappers, hip-pop and R&B singers.

I am a very random person (so i've been told)

If you want to know more about me in detail hit me up or check out my profile smile  

Crimson_Nyx

misery incarnate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:07 pm
hello*smiles shyly*
i'm victoria; nice to meet you all.
here's a bit about me:

name: victoria(though i answer to pretty much anything)

fav book series: do you really have to ask :]

some facts about my relationship with these books:
- i am in love with edward cullen. i have been since 2005(that's right; before it was cool). i am also still quite taken with my first vampire love, Angel. though i prefer books to television any day.
-i'm about pulling my hair out waiting for eclipse.

-i cried for at least 20 minutes when edward broke up with bella.<---new moon spoiler)
-jacob annoys the crap out of me.
-if vampires were real, and one offered to change me, i would accept in a heartbeat.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:27 pm
Well, I'm Naomi~Guardian. (Naomi for short.) I really do enjoy reading the Twilight series, and I read mango too. I mostly read InuYasha, Tokyo Mew Mew, and DNAngel. I also like to read the Warriors series. Oh, and my very good friend introduced me to the book Twilight.  

Naomi~Guardian

Aged Fatcat

accountnolongerinusenewon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:33 am
Hello, I'm Mistress of the Ravens. I'm not too good with introductions, so hopefully I won't bore you too much. My friend introduced me to the wonderful world of Twilight and New Moon and now I'm completely obssessed. I'm another Edward Cullen fan and I can't wait for Eclipse to come out.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff