Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
When does cynical becaome "too" cynical? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:38 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

They pay great amounts of money for the privilege.

Hahaha, they wouldn't stand a chance, they are like Velecoraptors in Jurassic Park, they learn and survive.

O.O *very confused at this behaviour* has there been any consideration into studying this strange and confusing species?

*laughs* ah, but the student wrangers would have a secret weapon: the fry up xd

I tired once, but they are too violent, unlike the gorilla's they resemble which are a docile species.

Why do you think more and more students are turning vegetarian?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:39 am
I'd imagine being too cynical would be depressing as hell.  

TheWitchGotRobin

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:46 am
Rellik San

I tired once, but they are too violent, unlike the gorilla's they resemble which are a docile species.

lol, I always thought it was more what humans must have been like while evolving, rather than gorillas biggrin

Because of the fry up, the pigs have mutated and are making people that are suseptible to such things turn vegetarian by implating hormones into their meat, so save their future brethern from being eaten by stinky students xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:48 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

lol, I always thought it was more what humans must have been like while evolving, rather than gorillas biggrin

Because of the fry up, the pigs have mutated and are making people that are suseptible to such things turn vegetarian by implating hormones into their meat, so save their future brethern from being eaten by stinky students xd
Hmmm thats an interesting analogy, but I like to think I was civil when evolving, and had a cup of tea and crumpets not too far away.

Hahahaha, see so we need to learn what 'morning after' food the vegetarians like.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:53 am
Rellik San
Hmmm thats an interesting analogy, but I like to think I was civil when evolving, and had a cup of tea and crumpets not too far away.

Hahahaha, see so we need to learn what 'morning after' food the vegetarians like.

*laughs* an English man even from evolution xd

I'm guessing a lot of veggies are very earthy people, and alcohol wouldn't constitute a healthy lifestyle, so they wouldn't get drunk (I mean no offence to vegetarians!!) But I'm guessing, wake up with the remains of a kebab and immedeately freak out xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:58 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

*laughs* an English man even from evolution xd

I'm guessing a lot of veggies are very earthy people, and alcohol wouldn't constitute a healthy lifestyle, so they wouldn't get drunk (I mean no offence to vegetarians!!) But I'm guessing, wake up with the remains of a kebab and immedeately freak out xd

When out ancestors were beating each other to death with clubs, I was sat there, in a bowler hat and bankers suit drinking tea, uttering how uncouth.

No I know plenty of veggies who drink, more then I used too. And they have you go on a mission with them to find a vegetarian pizza.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:05 am
Rellik San

When out ancestors were beating each other to death with clubs, I was sat there, in a bowler hat and bankers suit drinking too, uttering how uncouth.

No I know plenty of veggies who drink, more then I used too. And they have you go on a mission with them to find a vegetarian pizza.

*laughs* and don't forget the newspaper! you can't be a good proto-Englishman without his newspaper xd

I pity the poor carnivore that gets fed up and tells the veggie to make do with the plate of greasy charred pig meat...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:08 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

When out ancestors were beating each other to death with clubs, I was sat there, in a bowler hat and bankers suit drinking too, uttering how uncouth.

*laughs* and don't forget the newspaper! you can't be a good proto-Englishman without his newspaper xd

I pity the poor carnivore that gets fed up and tells the veggie to make do with the plate of greasy charred pig meat...

The financial times naturally.

Lol, my mum, whenever one of us tried going vegetarian, would buy industrial packs of bacon and chops and burgers, and arrange a barbecue just to annoy us.... is it any wonder I'm mainly carnivore.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:10 am
Rellik San
[

Lol, my mum, whenever one of us tried going vegetarian, would buy industrial packs of bacon and chops and burgers, and arrange a barbecue just to annoy us.... is it any wonder I'm mainly carnivore.

Obviously xd

lol, that's the one smell guarenteed to make a starting vegertarian to break their resolve, frying bacon. Though after a while the smell is likely to induce mass veggie barfage, it's rather interesting  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:12 am
britaki
I'd imagine being too cynical would be depressing as hell.

Being cynical does have it's up points, and if you do it just right the sense of superiority nulls and depression. You generally find cynical people are also rather egotistical *just an observation I've made*  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:13 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
[

Obviously xd

lol, that's the one smell guarenteed to make a starting vegertarian to break their resolve, frying bacon. Though after a while the smell is likely to induce mass veggie barfage, it's rather interesting

You know what I want to do... just once... fry quorn in bacon fat... and don't tell the egetarian until they are half way done with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:16 am
Rellik San

You know what I want to do... just once... fry quorn in bacon fat... and don't tell the egetarian until they are half way done with it.

that borders on the cruel and unusual, and a veggie would be able to tell becasue the quorn would finally have some taste *tried it due to veddie sister.... its.....boring to say the least*  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:20 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

that borders on the cruel and unusual, and a veggie would be able to tell becasue the quorn would finally have some taste *tried it due to veddie sister.... its.....boring to say the least*
But you can get flavoured quorn now, besides I've not met anyone that I dislike enough to do that too yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:28 am
Rellik San
But you can get flavoured quorn now, besides I've not met anyone that I dislike enough to do that too yet.

I fail to see the point in having a meat substutite that immitates the taste of meat..... it's..... stupid frankly. Nothing againt vegetarians in general but, if you can only survive beig a vegeterian by using meat flavourd products, you have problems

Lol, good, that's a little too mean xd  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:30 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

I fail to see the point in having a meat substutite that immitates the taste of meat..... it's..... stupid frankly. Nothing againt vegetarians in general but, if you can only survive beig a vegeterian by using meat flavourd products, you have problems

Lol, good, that's a little too mean xd

I know what you mean, if you stopped eating meat, to use meat flavoured foods, means you might as well eat meat, after all if you enjoy the taste, what more is there to worry about... unless it Bernard Mathews. xd

See I'm not totally heartless.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces