Submit

Got an idea?
  Yes. *posts*
  Yes. *doesn't post* (me: o___0 ?)
  No, sorry.
View Results

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:04 am
Oh!!! Sorry for double posting, but it's been a while. I just had another idea for a subforum^^

We could do a character look alike forum, so if anyone thinks they look like a charrie or if they know someone who wouldn't mind having their pic posted, we could see them^^ Of course there would have to be some sort of rule about no harsh comments....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:10 pm
Well, I didnt read through all of this, so Im not sure if this was suggested, but maybe we should have an art forum or something, for music and art and such, since I see soooooooooooo many of those floating around...I"m starting to find it rather irritating...  

Akkichu

Pristine Bubbles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:55 pm
Like a show off your stuff HERE forum? Sounds like fun. *Starts drawing some more Edward pictures on photoshop*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:11 pm
I like the idea of a fanfiction subforum.  

Chokolate Thief

I_-Emily-_I

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:11 pm
Maybe one for "Midnight Sun"? I'm really excited for that to come out, it's Twilight in Edward's perspective if you didn't know. Or maybe, "Stephanie Meyer's other works" ? I know she's writing a book called, "The Host", and I also know she's written a book called, "Prom nights from hell". >_<  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:36 pm
There should be a subforum for Stephenie Meyer's other books. I for, one, am really exited about The Host and Midnight Sun.  

Electric Snowball

Paris05

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:33 pm
We could make a subfolder of Fan fiction and Fan Art sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:20 pm
Paris05
We could make a subfolder of Fan fiction and Fan Art sweatdrop

Agreed, I was just going to suggest a FanArt subforum.

Velvet Kevorkian

MyLycanJacob101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:51 pm
I think that we should have one Edward subforum all for himself and one Jacob subforum all for himself. I only think this because everyone is always rippin' on Jake when he really means no harm. This would be a way for all of the Jake fans to converse and all of the Edward fans to also converse. There would be no need for them to rip on each other then  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:44 am
Yeah, I think a subfourm on Fan fiction would be awesome!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

Teehee its Bee

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:59 pm
I think you should make a sub forum of random chatter. One of the other guilds has one and you just talk about anything. It's pretty cool.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:46 pm
JacobBlackLuver101
I think that we should have one Edward subforum all for himself and one Jacob subforum all for himself. I only think this because everyone is always rippin' on Jake when he really means no harm. This would be a way for all of the Jake fans to converse and all of the Edward fans to also converse. There would be no need for them to rip on each other then

yeah like a team edward and team jacob subforum so no 1 offends each other in each one  

piercing_golden_eyes

Akkichu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:50 am
Haha, hey here's an idea. A new moon subforum. We have everything else BUT that book...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:28 pm
We need one for New Moon.
One for Team Edward
One for Team Jacob
and one for Random Chatter
Oh, and Midnight Sun.

These have all been previously named, but not in one single post xD  

Jellycones

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:01 pm
I think there should be a game sub forum they have one in one of the other guilds i'm in, and its really popular there.Mabey that would work here to.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff