Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 27: Anime/Manga Corner
*Which one do you like better... Manga or Anime?* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anime
  Manga
View Results

Aelin Whitethorn

13,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:18 am
I prefer manga than anime 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:52 pm
i use to like anime more but now most shows i know like the drag on to long before anything really cough naruto. i started reading mangas and i like them more reading imagining character voices etc its all good. i still like anime but tend to lean towards the manga more nowadays  

TwilightSparda

AngryScorpio

Dangerous Raider

7,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:17 pm
Like many others I prefer manga for reasons already stated. (Though I like both very much.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:40 pm
I like both smile  

Maya_Jade

beyatreese

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:39 pm
I also used to prefer anime but for some reason it shifted to manga. I prefer the manga more because with that I'm able to enjoy the pretty(/ier) art and know the actual story biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:08 am
I love anime more. It moves, simply put. XD  

hilaire11

Set Dreads To Stun

Opinionated Bloodsucker

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:36 am
Some manga look horrible as anime...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:18 pm
My favorite is manga because you get to use more of your imagination! 3nodding  

Cosaca

Sexy Toy

IvyStarling

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:06 am
Hmm... I read more manga than I watch anime, simply because I love reading and I love the artwork. The plot's also what the writer intended it to be. But in the anime, everything just seems more realistic and it's usually fun to watch - the only thing that bothers me is that sometimes the anime and manga's plots are so different.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:41 am
In manga, a character is how you want them to be, they sound the way you want them to, and the storyline isn't usually cut off right away. Anime, they've profiled your character, and there's a lot of things cut out or changed to suit the director. So, I prefer manga, not that I don't like the shows and all, it's just better manga. Though, I tthink Azumangadaioh wouldn't be too bad, because it has no real plot.  

enchanted-MIMZY

5,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Andi the Executioner

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:25 am
i'd say manga, because in anime, there can be some bad english dubs xp  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:42 pm
similiar to what they say that the book are way better than the movie i prefer the manga!!!  

we_can_never_be_together

VioletAlexis

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:05 pm
anime

For those of you who like winning stuff, come down to sub forum #43 and help us get started on the guilds future biggest contest forums.

For the best odds of winning 100k ever, limited time offer please join the 100k lotto in the main forum. 3 entries = 1 outa 7 chance of winning!!!

Thank you and good luck to you all!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:47 pm
I like them both. Manga is good because you can look at the artwork and they don't put in so many fillers in and anime is good because of the graphics and I like watching stuff instead of reading it.  

xXpunkfreakXx

XziqueX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:17 am
I like manga mostly because it has better art compared to the anime. It also doesn't have unnecessary fillers like the anime.  
27: Anime/Manga Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff