Reply Naruto Guild
Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:47 pm
dameon stood up and retried the windblade, this time the cut was much deeper. " good but not good enough."he concentrated more this time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:56 pm
dameon stopped practicing and heard the new guy." so what are you trying to learn?"  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Pagolion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:05 pm
hellspawn~lucien
dameon stopped practicing and heard the new guy." so what are you trying to learn?"

"Im trying to prepare for the Breath of Fireball Techniuque  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:08 pm
(( just making sure is that the one sasuke uses." you mean like this. he performs the seals, inhales then exhales a blazing inferno at the lake." that is the only fire technique i know."  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Pagolion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:11 pm
"What th.." he said as he wathched him preform the techniuquie" how long did it take to learn that techniuquie?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:12 pm
" something wrong?"  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Pagolion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:16 pm
"No its just that, you preformed it perfectly, it was flawless" he said as he continuied to look at the lake.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:18 pm
" well it took me some practice. you must perform the seals, then inhale. you must feel the chakra rise into your oral area, while concentrating on the flame and then exhale."  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Pagolion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:23 pm
hellspawn~lucien
" well it took me some practice. you must perform the seals, then inhale. you must feel the chakra rise into your oral area, while concentrating on the flame and then exhale."

"Humm.."he said as he began to concentrate on what Dameon had said. "I don't think i goy your name," he said,"I'm Pagolion."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:26 pm
"dameon" he said. he turned and his cursed seal was clearly visible. he walked over to the lake and tried to practice the windblade once more." if you need anything i am right here."  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Pagolion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:32 pm
"Thanks"he said as he walked back into the middle of the traing ground. He continued to pratice all of the Katas he knew. He stoped for a bref moment to practice using his shuriukens. He praticed using the Dopplerganger as well at the art of substitution.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:43 pm
it was almost noon already, he had praticed all day. "well im getting tired, i think i might head in." he said to himself "but just one more try," He concentrated on gathering his chakra. He breathed an and exhaled. "BREATH OF FIRE." A spark of fire was realeased. "well thats a start."
(srry g2g)  

Pagolion

Kiba-senpai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:58 pm
Kuro walks on the training ground, waiting for Ryu to show up. Kuro then looks up at the stars.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:02 am
*jumps out of a tree* sorry took a little long  

DarkFoxRyu

Kiba-senpai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:04 am
"It's ok I wasn't waiting for long." Kuro then looks down at Ryu. "So shoud we get started you can make the 1st move."  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff