Why else would you come here?
View Results

b0ybands

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:54 am
Alrightttt
well I'm Izzenai
Izzy
or whatever you wish to call me. Just to clarify, my name irl isn't izzy, isabelle, zenaida, whatever. It starts with a c and ends with an a.

k.
Well I am 16, and I love all sorts of music. whee
rap, pop, rock 'n roll, techno
pretty much anything, I will listen to

also I absolutely adore musicals now, thx to my friend
current addiction: Zanna, don't! <-- cutest s**t ever.

I live all over the place, so it's not important.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:42 pm
'Ey oh. My birth name is Amanda, but I prefer to be called "Pink Rain", as it is my DanceDance and everything-else title. I have been rendered sixteen by the passing of February 22, 2006.

Hobbies? Heh, you have one already. I have a semi-popular blog and I write often, I am talented in the areas of sketching and drawing. I also have a-duh-musical passion and sing despite not being THE BEST.

My emotions are easily influenced and swayed, and I live an incredibly interesting life.

I'm agnostic but way involved with divination and the like.

Oi! Talk to me. ^_~  

Pink Rain Today

Porcelain facade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:46 pm
-My name is Crappy and I hate it, it means innocent which I am not. My nicknames are Shay (everyone calls me that), Seme(for my really dominating personality, you should meet Uke ><) and Firefly(I always bring glow sticks at the raves.
-My tastes in music is just about every thing.
-I like Horses, Raves, Concerts, Music, Bikes and Wolves. Don't agree? So bite me.
-I want to be a horse trainer when I grow up.
-I want a lip ring, bottom lip on the left, a tongue piercing, two tattoos; A pair of wings on my back like Hyde's and a bar code on my arm.
-I just turned 15 and I have had a ton of bad stuff happen to me so if you want to talk just PM me.
-Small talk should die, its for people who have no talent at deep subjects.
-I'm pansexual and pangendered.
-I model, and hate it, they all call me Doll Face.
-I say "Mother f***ing bloody hell" "bite me" and "up yours" a lot.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:31 pm
'Ey pplz! This be Vince. Not Vinny, Not Vincent (god I hate my full name), or even Vincenzo, It's Vince....*cough* anyways......

I love heavy metal music...and any other type of rock music, but I mostly love Heavy metal music.

Favorite bands: Slipknot, Korn, AFI, The Offspring, DREAM THEATER, Stabbing Westward, Atreyu, Billy Talent, Avenged Sevenfold, Alexisonfire, Underoath, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin, Megadeth, Pantera, Pink Floyd, Misfits, SuperTramp, Styx, Slayer, HammerFall, Blind Guardian, Gamma Ray, and that's all I can think of right now, I'll post more of my fav. band when I remember them.

Favorite Artists: Alice Cooper, Marilyn Manson, Elton John, Jimi Hendrix, James Brown, and that's all I can think of for my favorite artists.

I'm a hardcore rocker, I love to create songs on my 'tar (that's what I call my guitar lol)

I'm pretty out-going and very happy I guess you could say biggrin
I like living life to the fullest and enjoying every minute razz  

Vicious_Cuteness

W J R R

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:05 am
-My name is Diana
-Im 15
-I play the Drums
-my music tastes is rock and metal
-I live in Florida  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:41 am
Porcelain facade
-My name is Crappy and I hate it, it means innocent which I am not. My nicknames are Shay (everyone calls me that), Seme(for my really dominating personality, you should meet Uke ><) and Firefly(I always bring glow sticks at the raves.
-My tastes in music is just about every thing.
-I like Horses, Raves, Concerts, Music, Bikes and Wolves. Don't agree? So bite me.
-I want to be a horse trainer when I grow up.
-I want a lip ring, bottom lip on the left, a tongue piercing, two tattoos; A pair of wings on my back like Hyde's and a bar code on my arm.
-I just turned 15 and I have had a ton of bad stuff happen to me so if you want to talk just PM me.
-Small talk should die, its for people who have no talent at deep subjects.
-I'm pansexual and pangendered.
-I model, and hate it, they all call me Doll Face.
-I say "Mother f***ing bloody hell" "bite me" and "up yours" a lot.

You sound pleasant. xD

Lol, don't worry, it's fine.

And I see Vince found the guild. =D

Zealous Blue
Captain

Silly Ducky

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:45 pm
hi, I'm silly ducky or sd or jessie and I just about breathe music

I love concerts.

I love music bios

I love alot of different sounds, I'm just now getting into Op. Ivy, Public Image [ltd.] and Devendra Banhart

some of my favoriatre bands are placebo, guided by voices,and kind of like spitting

my favoriate animals are LIONS cause they're b/a

Must of my time is stolen by my job at dairy queen, reading,and finding new inventive ways to make fun of my friends.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:10 am
Hello...
My name is Kelcie.
I'm 16 and will be 17 this october.
I have 9 biological sibings.....
I live with both of my parents.
I love Dance Dance Revo.
I'm a brown belt in karate, working on my adv brown.
My friends mean a lot to me, even though it doesn't seem like it.
I'm known to be one to take revenge very seriously.....sometimes a little too seriously.
But it's fun.
I like to wear bright makeup and bright clothes.
I like to wear my hair poofy.
I love techno and metal.
Some of my favorite bands are Slayer, Iced Earth, In Flames, DevilDriver, Smile DK, Orgy, Fates Warning (the OLD Fates Warning with John Arch), 1349, Dir En Grey, and more...
After being banned on my main account, losing over 100k, I don't have as much interest in gaia as I used to.
I come on here for about an hour a day.
I have a Myspace, but I don't go there very often.
The url is www.myspace.com/theassassin1005.
I found this guild through Dr[[Acula]].

That's about it.
Show me that this guild can be fun.

HarmoniousDiscordance

5,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Silly Ducky

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:29 pm
rayne_phantom
Silly Ducky
hi, I'm silly ducky or sd or jessie and I just about breathe music

I love concerts.

I love music bios

I love alot of different sounds, I'm just now getting into Op. Ivy, Public Image [ltd.] and Devendra Banhart

some of my favoriatre bands are placebo, guided by voices,and kind of like spitting

my favoriate animals are LIONS cause they're b/a

Must of my time is stolen by my job at dairy queen, reading,and finding new inventive ways to make fun of my friends.

you work at DQ! mwah ha...I haven't been there in forever, though jus yesterday I saw a commercial for their new waffle bowl thing with the ice cream...
oh, and welcome to the guild!!

I HATE their commericals. They creep me out. it's aucutally a pretty awesome place to work though. you can goof of alot more than you can at tehr fast food joints [i imagine]and thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:33 pm
rayne_phantom
Dr[[Acula]]
rayne_phantom
Dr[[Acula]]
vampets?!
gonk <******** that!
go straight up to Vampires!
gosh!
dont get a dumb V on your head>.<

but the shirt sounds fun.

and your lukee to have that friend^_^

haha, first I got to find a Vampire, let me know if you find one! And I meant to say Vampirites, they're much cooler! got a little mixed up, can't think on the weekends, can't even think traight on weekdays now that I think about it...Whose smart idea was it to start school at 7:00a.m. in the morning, seriously, I have to get up at least 6 or traffic is terrible since there is only one road to the school...

ive been wishing since i was six to be a vampire>.<
dont know if it will happen..=/
*tear*
7am?!
lame!
i start at 8.
and then little kids start at almost 10!
its sooo lame!
gosh>.<
i wake up at 6 to take a shower, brush teeth twice, do hair[[40 minutes>,<]] then get on the bus at 7... i hate it.

I'm lazy, I get up, get dress, do hair/ect., brush teeth and eat breakfast *grab something on the way out of the house* in about 45min., thankfully the school isn't too far from my house.... traffics gotten better for some unknown reason lately and I don't have to rush to much anymore... the middle-schoolers here start at 9 and the elementary kids start at 8....

I have one more extra class than everyone else, so I start at 7:00 AM which means I need to get up at 5, because the drive takes a while.

Everyone else starts at 8. xDD

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

MasterTater

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:32 pm
hmmm
well, my name is andrea...
i am...odd i suppose...
i talk about random stuff, and get excited over little things...and...yah...
i also like to take pictures...and make up stories...and draw...and listen to music...

i'm sorta getting into screemo music now (cuz a me boyfriend. 'tis awesomeness)
my two favorite bands are write this down and fall out boy.
and...i'll pretty much listen to anything.
there are some particular bands i dont like, yah, but...i'll listen to any music in general.
i'm not so big on country or anything like that
but
stuff like...love shine...or....with kings and counselors...or...castle in the sky...a lot of stuff (80's music too, wheeeeeeeeee)

oh jeez, kinda rambled on there...
i kinda feel like a turtle right now............... eek
User Image  
Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out