Pick your poison.
  Sunblock.
  Parasol.
  BOTH!
View Results

.[Hellebore].

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:19 pm
I've always been quite pale, I'm part albino thanks to me mum
People say I look like a corpse, that's most likely from sleeping in all day long and never going outside unless I have to go to school

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:41 am
honestly it sickens me to see the orange barbie dolls walking down the street like they are hot stuff. Two words-skin cancer. That is, unless they miraculously become afflicted with leprosy, in which case their skin will simply fall off and avoid all possibility of skin cancer.  

Analei

MEOWITSTERRA

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:49 pm
I'm anemic : D

And I'm also proud of my skin color...

But I feel sick a lot of the time and really tired.

I need to eat more meat and get a little sun, I think.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:25 pm
I don't tan anyway - the sun just leaves weird colors and freckles.

Somedays I'm just pale - no one comments 'cause none of my friends at school are white -- other days people comment and say I look sickly. Which is usually on the days I'm sick.

But I like my skin tone... obsessed with loli style, pale skin is a good thing, and anyway, it's just something else I have that sets me apart from the ditzy California Barbie's I go to school with. *determined to look NOTHING like them*  

xxxdeletemexxx

Teasie-love

8,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:11 am
i have no tan because i have not properly seen the sun in three years.

I work third shift.

I took a walk the other day and got my version of a tan. which now I'm off white, lol.

we have a tanning bed at my house and i chose not to partake in it simply for the fact that it's pointless and bad for you.

it's not a fashion choice, i simply just don't go outside. and fake tans are icky.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:41 am
I'm quite naturally pale for a Filipino, both parents are pale too. And if I try to tan [which I don't] I won't get a tan unless I'm under the sun for about 3 years straight.  

DeaTh_WiLL_CoNQuER

Stars_Tears

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:12 pm
GilAskan
My skin is arguably pale, though "unhealthy" would be a better description. It's always a vague, desaturated (very pale) grey.

I'm along the same lines with the pale/greyish skin tone. I don't tan anyways cuz I burn. That would be my Irish skin for you. I don't think it's a fashion statement for me cuz I wouldn't care if I had tan skin or not. I just don't like those SUPER tan skin...it's just gross to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:43 pm
Analei
honestly it sickens me to see the orange barbie dolls walking down the street like they are hot stuff. Two words-skin cancer. That is, unless they miraculously become afflicted with leprosy, in which case their skin will simply fall off and avoid all possibility of skin cancer.

The really bright orange ones are probably getting that colour from a tanning booth, not the sun. They won't get skin cancer that way, but it sure is ugly when you overdo it!  

Veruniel
Crew

Xx-Razorblade-Skittles-xX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:41 pm
I'm naturally pale and always have been and I absolutely love it. I don't tan I burn, and burn easily.... Tan is still in around here. I'm starting to see orange people now. Lots of girls at our school look like their skin is dead due to excess tanning >.>  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:52 pm
I have always been pale and it's really cool because the main complexion in my country (Egypt) is tan. I don't follow trends anyway, and the sun burns my skin, but it gets annoying sometimes when people call me a vampire just because I'm too pale.  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Jinx Noir

Alien Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:16 pm
I still get a lot of comments saying, "wow you need to go out into sunlight more". sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:36 pm
I know this is weird to say...but I have to work at being pale. You see I'm Southern Italian so it's my genetics to tan very easily. I hate being tan I think it's so unhealthy. All I have to say is that my parasol is my best friend.  

Laharl Part Deux

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:36 pm
I always get ripped off in the summer. I don't go in the sun for ages then the one day I go out in the sun I get sunburned and the burn goes brown for the rest of the year. I'm lucky if it fades at all!

My legs and torso are white, the rest of me is currently tanned because I got sunburned at the beach last month. And I got sunburned on my back last year in June. Tan is still there. Mother ********>  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:05 pm
I'm pale and I like it, but I can't say I've seen it getting more popular.  

xStephanx

Jinx Noir

Alien Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:26 pm
spooky_sez
I always get ripped off in the summer. I don't go in the sun for ages then the one day I go out in the sun I get sunburned and the burn goes brown for the rest of the year. I'm lucky if it fades at all!

My legs and torso are white, the rest of me is currently tanned because I got sunburned at the beach last month. And I got sunburned on my back last year in June. Tan is still there. Mother ******** class="clear">

I used to be that way. D: But then I didn't get a sunburn for a really long time and now if I get a sunburn it just fades instead of turning into a tan. biggrin  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff