Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:38 pm
''LOCK JAW!!!!!!!!!!'' Estelluna jumped at her, grabbing her arm, and holding it as blood fell out slowly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:06 pm
Karissa roared in pain.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:14 pm
As she struggled, Estelluna didn't let go, she couldn't, once bitten with lock jaw, they had to rip away.

What about the stranger, sis he run away?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:18 pm
Try as she might, Karissa could not get free. To her side, Edward delivered a damaging blow to the other wolf, and turned to help her. But Karissa feared it was too late.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:19 pm
Trying to pull Estelluna off, the flesh started ripping, slowly, but surely. Her tail wagged quickly, telling Kiba to come. He got up still some energy left. He too had a lock jaw, and took hold of her lower thigh. Estelluna holding the forearm.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:33 pm
Furious, Karissa used her power to turn invisible. The wolf still had her arm, but the now-unseen Karissa rained blows upon the rest of the wolf's body. Edward, confused for a moment, hesitated. But he could still hear her thoughts, and he too jumped in to try and get the male wolf to release her leg.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:38 pm
As he ripped Kiba off, a piece of flesh, about the size of a human heart ripped away. His fangs dripping with blood, and the meat fell. A liquid that was blue fell from his fangs... was it poison? ''He, he, he, you may have pulled me, off, but the venom is in.'' He laughed. Estelluna still holding looked at Edward while hanging. She took some blood herself, and bit harder than ever.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:42 pm
With a forceful roundhouse kick, Karissa managed to get the female wolf away too. But now she staggered, from shock. Vampires do not usually get chunks of flesh ripped off, and her body was unsure how to deal with it.

Am I supposed to kill myself, or what?  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:45 pm
I thought vampires couldn't die, so I guess just get weak.

''Well I guess your next.'' Kiba and Estelluna left her, and attacked the other one. Using lock jaw again.

Play both roles as Edward and yourself.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:50 pm
Karissa fell to her knees, weak. She felt like fainting - what had been in the wolves' bite? As she watched, helpless, the wolves got a grip on Edward too. And then two miracles happened - the first hints of dawn started to appear in the sky, and four more vampires appeared on the scene.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:58 pm
Estelluna then let go at the sight of the sun,''Kiba! The sun! The time is coming we have to leave if they follow are not, I don't care!"' Estelluna looked at him stern. She called back Toboe and Tsume. ''Estelluna, you need help?'' Tsume snapped at one of the vampires pushing him back. ''No, the Tamer has awaken, we must go, through it all, we must go, even if we are bloody and wounded.'' ''I say we fight! Two of them are weak, odds are even.'' Toboe looked at the vampires starting to surround them. ''Toboe! We can't, later, if they follow us, we have to get to Jaramaya.'' Estelluna snapped. They stood beside Edward, ignoring him, and arguing.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:10 pm
Karissa was glad that the wolves left, certainly - but now there was a pack of werewolves loose in Forks. Werewolves that obviously did not keep to La Push, like Karissa had been told. As Karissa stared at the latest vampires who had come to their rescue (the odds were looking good that these were the vampires she'd been searching for) the unthinkable happened - Karissa fainted.

They can't sleep, but can they be unconscious? Too many complications - this is why I don't write fanfics, and I only write stories where I have complete control of everything.

I think I need some background history on your werewolves.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:20 pm
These are werewolves that have the venom of vampires, were hybrids, it will kill humans and animals. But to vampires it's really bad.

Estelluna looked back at the sceen, bloody and beaten,'' You think they'll follow, Estelluna?'' Tsume asked as they almost flew to the La Push area. ''I hope, they're naive, about us. I will call them while were there, we must get there to see her.'' After awhile they came to the area, other wolves almost having a party. They called a lulaby out to the vampires, Edward and the girl. A song so pure not even the strongest could hold back. Making the song the others were sure to follow it uncontrolablly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:24 pm
I. Am. Confused.

Karissa thought she heard singing. But when she opened her eyes, there was no singer - just the unscrutable faces of seven vampires and the open face of one human girl.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:28 pm
Bout what? When bitten it's like a vampire in a way, you change, but you can go back.

''Estelluna once more. This is excelent, she has to come. It's a nightmare, in a way, ya know? It will haunt her, make her suffer visions, and freak her out, till she comes.'' Tsume said as they called again, thia time it echoed.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff