Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
How were you introduced to Sailor Moon? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

narusy

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:34 pm
When i was younger, I would come home early, cause it was only half days. I remember I would watch The Big Comfy Couch, Sticking Around, and at 2 there would be Sailor Moon, I even remember singing the theme song. I hated the day when Sailor Moon didn't air on YTV anymore..  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:13 pm
kawaiibunny3
I was...5 or 6, I would always get up early to watch Banana's in Pajamas and before it was Sailor Moon (I'd always catch the last 10 minutes) and I really liked it.

Then I was 8 and it moved to Cartoon Network after school.

the rest is history

same for me i would always watch it while my mom did my hair before school 4laugh man good times ...good times heart  

SevenLittleFishies

setsuna-chan22

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:29 am
I first saw Sailor Moon it was on channel 10 at 7:30 in the morning on weekdays. I was in elementry school at that time about 6 or seven. I started watching it because of the cool costumes and the magic phrases. the first episode I saw was conicedently the first episode. I remember getting up early and watching it before I had to leave for school. I was a moonie from day one. I also remember when it moved to USA network and then to cartoon network where I was one of millions of fans who waited patiently for R, S, and Super S were going to be shown. I was one of the people that got online and checked the Save Our Sailors page every half an hour to see if there was any new news. I was also one of the people who locked themselves in their room when the show was canceled. I still hope that maybe someday they will bring it back on t.v. in the US.
ninja  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:13 am
I don't remember how old I was, I do remember it was before 4th grade. I was watching Saturday morning cartoons with my brother and we were chanel surfing, he stopped on a show that had a girl with long blonde pigtails, fighting a monster. We were hooked, I watched it when it started airing on Toonami, (I feined sickness to watch the last episodes of the Doom Tree Arc, because my mom liked to taper her Babalyon 5 over my taped stuff so i often missed it) i watched it when it made its short debut on WB (just after they aird CCS in the afternoons). But ever since that first morning, sitting there in front of our big screen (that had rabbit ears sweatdrop ) with my older brother. We both became addicted. Sailor Moon taught me the planets of the solar system before I learned thme in school mrgreen it's what got me addicted to anime. Well Sailor Moon, and Samurai Pizza Cats sweatdrop  

Demonstryke

Gracious Lover

4,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200

Wraith Bane

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:28 pm
I don't remember how exactly I came across it (twas long, long time ago). I can just remember watching it when I was around 4 or 5 (which was the time I discovered most of the animes I've come to adore, like the early Dragonball, Ranma 1/2...). They were the rare moments when my sister and I shared quality time and didn't fight =D

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:06 pm
I watched it after school, a long time ago xd  

Katra Agrotera

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:16 pm
My friend showed it to me!  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:11 am
i just flip the tv on before school one morning and started to watch then i had to watch every morning b/c my sister got into it  

nakimushi-ookami

Interesting Shopper

4,750 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ZirconiaXD

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:18 am
I live in Sweden and when I was 11 I saw the show for the first
time on German TV (RTL/RTL2) through sattelite... that was 1997
I was sooo amazed... WOW!!

Then I learned it was japanese anime and I started to
look for it on the internet.. I found midi's and that was
Great music back then... blaugh

10th anniversary this year!! YAY!!  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:15 am
I was in grade 4 when I first saw it. The only reason I saw it was because two of my friends in my class were talking about it. I was just lucky that I caught it after the third or fourth episode u.u  

x Amethyst Rose x

DarkAvi16

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:43 pm
I just used to watch it on TV in the morning before and after school. I loved it. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:30 am
I was 5 or 6 years old and I used to watch it on saturday morning cartoons all the time ( it was sailor moon super s i think), then one day it dissapeared and I kind of forgot about it for 6 years or so, and now I have been re introuduced and love it!!!  

samancia

Dravenroses

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:37 pm
I was in 6th grade and happened to be surfing the cable tv one day after school. I saw the last episode of R, when Wiseman is defeated. I was like “Whoa! Cool cartoon!”. After that, I was hooked. After that, I would run home from school everyday, set up my videotape, and record all the episodes. Toonami introduced me to a lot of other anime back then too, but Sailor Moon was the first anime I ever saw.

The first time I saw it subbed was when my brother’s gf at the time brought over the R movie on tape. It was subbed, and I loved it. Ever since, If I had a choice, I would watch the show subtitled. Needless to say, my DVDs are my babies XD

~Emochan~  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces